PDA

View Full Version : Bran: this is probably the best I've been

Ca$H
06-01-2015, 05:20 PM
"I think if you put it all together, yeah," James said. "If you put everything together as far as my mind, my body, my game. If you put everything in one bottle, this is probably the best I've been."

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015/story/_/id/12992411/nba-finals-lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-says-playing-best-basketball-career

NO EXCUSES.

Trollsmasher
06-01-2015, 05:24 PM
if Bron is a bottle, then his jumpshot has already sailed down the toilet

EllisGW
06-01-2015, 05:25 PM
So tired of this lebron vs legacy talk instead about the warriors vs cavs... I find it so annoying that we have fools rooting for the warriors because they hate lebron and not because they like the way the warriors play basketball. The sad part is that if the warrriors win everyone this board will talking about lebron and not about the warriors great season.

Rocketswin2013
06-01-2015, 05:26 PM
So tired of this lebron vs legacy talk instead about the warriors vs cavs... I find it so annoying that we have fools rooting for the warriors because they hate lebron and not because they like the way the warriors play basketball. The sad part is that if the warrriors win everyone this board will talking about lebron and not about the warriors great season.
So, the same as last year.

J Shuttlesworth
06-01-2015, 05:26 PM
:biggums:

I don't get it... is there something I'm not seeing? Even Kevin Love said "this might be the best I've seen him play, and I've watched a lot of playoffs the last few years"

I just don't see how LeBron is even close to the best he's been. His leadership has been better than ever, but his playing? :biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
06-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Welcome to the internet. Dallas's 2011 championship will forever be known as "LeBron choking" and not "Dirk beasting". LeBron runs basketball on the internet and everything is about him, win or lose.

stephanieg
06-01-2015, 05:35 PM
LeBron's jumpshot is still waiting in the lost and found.

inclinerator
06-01-2015, 05:38 PM

I don't get it... is there something I'm not seeing? Even Kevin Love said "this might be the best I've seen him play, and I've watched a lot of playoffs the last few years"

I just don't see how LeBron is even close to the best he's been. His leadership has been better than ever, but his playing? :biggums:
ive seen his attitude change, he doesnt seem afraid or hesitant

LikeABosh
06-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Have you Lebron haters started thinking about your method of suicide yet?

Rockets(T-mac)
06-01-2015, 05:46 PM

I just don't see how LeBron is even close to the best he's been. His leadership has been better than ever, but his playing? :biggums:Yea I honestly don't see it either. In terms just how he's playing basketball, I've seen him play better. People were saying that game against the hawks was his best game ever..... did they just erase that game against the pistons from their minds? :biggums:

jimmy77x
06-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Have you Lebron haters started thinking about your method of suicide yet?

No because we have lives in the outside world. You bran groupies are all a bunch of losers in real life living vicariously through a bald fraud :lol

RRR3
06-01-2015, 05:53 PM
This is probably the most aggressive and confident LeBron I've ever seen, but the results are pretty unimpressive compared to his past seasons. In fact, he may be getting overconfident, as he seems to not have noticed that he's shooting an abysmal percentage from 3 (which isn't like him) yet keeps hoisting them anyways (also not like him). If he regains his jumper, he will be in better shape. I will say that if he had the mentality he has now in 2011, he'd have 3 rings.

Ca$H
06-01-2015, 05:55 PM
No because we have lives in the outside world. You bran groupies are all a bunch of losers in real life living vicariously through a bald fraud :lol

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

inclinerator
06-01-2015, 05:58 PM
This is probably the most aggressive and confident LeBron I've ever seen, but the results are pretty unimpressive compared to his past seasons. In fact, he may be getting overconfident, as he seems to not have noticed that he's shooting an abysmal percentage from 3 (which isn't like him) yet keeps hoisting them anyways (also not like him). If he regains his jumper, he will be in better shape. I will say that if he had the mentality he has now in 2011, he'd have 3 rings.
lebron with a kobe mentality

RRR3
06-01-2015, 05:59 PM
lebron with a kobe mentality
Yes, exactly.

J Shuttlesworth
06-01-2015, 06:02 PM
Yea I honestly don't see it either. In terms just how he's playing basketball, I've seen him play better. People were saying that game against the hawks was his best game ever..... did they just erase that game against the pistons from their minds? :biggums:
Even his game 5 against Chicago this year was better than that game against the Hawks. That Hawks game was probably his best assist+rebounding game ever though

Straight_Ballin
06-01-2015, 06:28 PM

Got em.

Clearly this is bald's best season with shitty broken jumper and most turnovers.....

BBallZen83
06-01-2015, 07:32 PM
ive seen his attitude change, he doesnt seem afraid or hesitant

Bingo. His mental game is probably the best it's been. He just won't back down or hesitate.

smoovegittar
06-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Mostly mental. This playoff run, I see LeBron imposing his will. He APPEARS stronger... and that's all that matters.

rmt
06-01-2015, 07:40 PM
It's the normal progression of things. When you're young - the physical is strongest - boundless energy, run all day, etc and the mental isn't developed yet. Then you get older, less energy, longer recovery time but the mental gets stronger.

smoovegittar
06-01-2015, 07:48 PM
It's the normal progression of things. When you're young - the physical is strongest - boundless energy, run all day, etc and the mental isn't developed yet. Then you get older, less energy, longer recovery time but the mental gets stronger.

...not to mention that he's without peers on this squad.

Megabox!
06-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Oh he's noticed that his 3 point shot is broke but if they give him that shot he's going to shoot it now. He's not hesitant anymore, I believe if he sees that shot go in 2 or 3 times he'll have the rhythm again.

lilteapot
06-01-2015, 07:50 PM
In terms of his mental makeup, he seems more aggressive and strong this season, at least in the playoffs.

Also even though he hasn't shot well, he's made shots when they counted.

NBAplayoffs2001
06-01-2015, 08:55 PM
43% fg and 17% 3pt

funnystuff
06-01-2015, 09:21 PM
How many alts will ca$h use to post this exact thread over and over. Tune in to find out

MavsSuperFan
06-01-2015, 09:44 PM

contrary to popular belief, players are often comically bad at assessing the quality of play.

comerb
06-01-2015, 09:49 PM
I'd say this is mentally the best I've seen him. But he's not playing his best basketball by a long shot.