PDA

View Full Version : Pick your 2015 nba draft busts

FreezingTsmoove
06-02-2015, 12:05 AM
It happens every year let's see ISH draft intelligence

I got Justice Winslow and Porzingas

Porzingas will fall in love with the jumpshot and become Byron Mullens esque

Winslow has a low motor, stripped easily, and is slow on the drive. He will be an average player

plowking
06-02-2015, 12:08 AM
I agree with both your picks.

I think Mudiay will be the ROTY, and him and Okafor end up being the two best players from the draft.

HelterSkelter
06-02-2015, 12:18 AM
BUSTS:
Towns, Lyles, Booker, and the Euro guys

(It's a coincidence, I'm not a Kentucky hater. Those guys look too raw)

STUDS:
Russell, Mudiay, Winslow (but it depends on where he goes), Stanley Johnson (it depends also)

UNDECIDED:
Okafor, Dekker, Cauley-Stein,

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 12:26 AM
Devin Booker
Emmanuel Mudiay
Kelly Oubre
Myles Turner if he doesn't develop within two seasons
Kristaps Porzingis if he's thrown into the wolves too early

NBAplayoffs2001
06-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Devin Booker
Emmanuel Mudiay
Kelly Oubre
Myles Turner if he doesn't develop within two seasons
Kristaps Porzingis if he's thrown into the wolves too early

Wolves picking Porzingis first overall... ok

outbreak
06-02-2015, 12:39 AM
I think Porzingis will be labelled a bust in his first couple of years and then surprise everyone once he bulks up.

Alamо
06-02-2015, 12:43 AM
Hezonja. I've seen a lot of people with this guy going 5th and a lot with even higher expectations of him. He won't be that good.

Jameerthefear
06-02-2015, 12:48 AM
Hezonja. I've seen a lot of people with this guy going 5th and a lot with even higher expectations of him. He won't be that good.
y do u say that?

Alamо
06-02-2015, 01:07 AM
y do u say that?

I only say that if he goes 4th or 5th. I think he has potential but I think it'll come down to coaching. He won't be nearly as good as FA or Shade think he's going to be :lol

Jameerthefear
06-02-2015, 01:11 AM
I only say that if he goes 4th or 5th. I think he has potential but I think it'll come down to coaching. He won't be nearly as good as FA or Shade think he's going to be :lol
Fair enough. This draft is kinda weird because there are so many tossups. There are the guys where you look at them and are like "Yeah he could be really good" but if they bust you wouldn't be surprised like Mario or to an extent Winslow and Porzingis (I think Porzingis is the most likely to bust)

noob cake
06-02-2015, 01:11 AM
Kelly Oubre

Lexington Steel
06-02-2015, 01:17 AM
Emmanuel Mudiay
Every Euro bum projected to go in the lottery
Trey Lyles

Alamо
06-02-2015, 01:28 AM
Fair enough. This draft is kinda weird because there are so many tossups. There are the guys where you look at them and are like "Yeah he could be really good" but if they bust you wouldn't be surprised like Mario or to an extent Winslow and Porzingis (I think Porzingis is the most likely to bust)

Yeah it's weird. If I had the 5th pick, I'd be like "****"

There's like four or five different guys you could take with the 5th

Jameerthefear
06-02-2015, 01:34 AM
Yeah it's weird. If I had the 5th pick, I'd be like "****"

There's like four or five different guys you could take with the 5th
praying mudiay drops :androidprayingemoji:

imnew09
06-02-2015, 01:35 AM
Bust #1 pick

Potential #2 Pick :bowdown:

Milbuck
06-02-2015, 01:48 AM
I see a bigger, less retarded but less athletic JR Smith in Hezonja. Has franchise talent but will probably end up being a nice player at best. Questionable attitude and focus, good vision but a bit selfish at times with suspect shot selection, solid handles but nothing spectacular for a top tier wing prospect and against NBA level defenses. He has two things that you just know will work though, defensive potential and jumper/range. You can't teach that athleticism and shooting touch, and with that imo it's gonna be hard for him to be a severe bust, like out of the league type bust, unless something seriously goes wrong for him. Coaching will be big for him. Think he'd do well in Orlando with a coach like Skiles, a tough minded coach who will constantly push him to play team ball, play hard, and improve his game.

midatlantic09
06-02-2015, 02:31 AM
I'll go with the following as my bust predictions:

-Mudiay (assuming he goes top 5)
-Lyles (assuming he goes top 10)
-Oubre (assuming he goes top 10-12
-Turner (assuming he goes lottery)
-Looney (assuming he goes lottery)

...and the following as my stud predictions:

-Russell (I think he'll be the best player from this draft)
-Towns
-Okafor
-WCS
-Stan Johnson