PDA

View Full Version : So, I just happened to be walking behind some white lady ...

L.Kizzle
06-02-2015, 03:15 PM
And she kept looking back and started to speed up her steps. Trick, I ain't gonna do nothing to you.

:facepalm

The Iron Sheik
06-02-2015, 03:18 PM
welcome to 1776

rufuspaul
06-02-2015, 03:18 PM
It's just a natural reaction among us white people. When I'm in that situation I usually turn around and say "Excuse me negro man, I'm sure you're a law-abiding citizen but I really don't want to take any chances so I'm gonna speed up and duck into the nearest Starbucks or Apple store." jk

Imtheman
06-02-2015, 03:20 PM
It's just a natural reaction among us white people. When I'm in that situation I usually turn around and say "Excuse me negro man, I'm sure you're a law-abiding citizen but I really don't want to take any chances to I'm gonna speed up and duck into the nearest Starbucks or Apple store." jk
:roll:

Ca$H
06-02-2015, 03:29 PM
It's just a natural reaction among us white people. When I'm in that situation I usually turn around and say "Excuse me negro man, I'm sure you're a law-abiding citizen but I really don't want to take any chances so I'm gonna speed up and duck into the nearest Starbucks or Apple store." jk

:lol

ArbitraryWater
06-02-2015, 03:30 PM

:roll: :roll:

Patrick Chewing
06-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Well, let's be honest here.

Do you look like this?

http://www.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/SlimThug.jpg

Or like this?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003423007/5930459491_joseph_abboud_brown_suit_f_s_000128__1_ answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

DeuceWallaces
06-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Don't you live in Houston or something? You'd think most white lady's wouldn't freak out in a big city.

Lamar Doom
06-02-2015, 03:35 PM
She probably just knew you were going to give some long winded speech on Al Jarreau's greatness or try to talk to her about how Ed OG and Da Bulldogs > EPMD

Knicks101
06-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Don't you live in Houston or something? You'd think most white lady's wouldn't freak out in a big city.

Shhh, it's a made up story.

L.Kizzle
06-02-2015, 03:39 PM

Do you look like this?

Or like this?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003423007/5930459491_joseph_abboud_brown_suit_f_s_000128__1_ answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
Slim Thug, hell nawl. Suit on during my lunch break walking downtown.

L.Kizzle
06-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Right on schedule.

IcanzIIravor
06-02-2015, 03:45 PM

Finally the truth comes out. I wondered why the Apple store in Perth was always crowded when I took a lunch break!

HitandRun Reggie
06-02-2015, 03:48 PM
Or maybe she thought you were checking out her ass. I've walked behind women before minding my own business and been given the look, "Where's your eyes at?"

And some women are naturally paranoid. I worked at this store once, where this good looking Latina woman grabbed my arm and told me this white guy was stalking her in the store. I asked if she'd seen him before, and she said no but she knew when she was being stalked because she had been raped before. I told her I couldn't do anything but that when she left, I'd stop the guy if he went after her. We scoped out the guy on camera. He wasn't stalking her, if anything she was going to the areas of the store where he was first. :hammerhead:

ArbitraryWater
06-02-2015, 03:54 PM
Or maybe she thought you were checking out her ass. I've walked behind women before minding my own business and been given the look, "Where's your eyes at?"

And some women are naturally paranoid. I worked at this store once, where this good looking Latina woman grabbed my arm and told me this white guy was stalking her in the store. I asked if she'd seen him before, and she said no but she knew when she was being stalked because she had been raped before. I told her I couldn't do anything but that when she left, I'd stop the guy if he went after her. We scoped out the guy on camera. He wasn't stalking her, if anything she was going to the areas of the store where he was first. :hammerhead:

thats weird.. so what do you think it was? she was delusional? she came across that way? maybe coincidence? she knew him and wanted him to look bad?

HitandRun Reggie
06-02-2015, 04:05 PM
thats weird.. so what do you think it was? she was delusional? she came across that way? maybe coincidence? she knew him and wanted him to look bad?

Naw, she wasn't following him either. Just looked they were meeting up a lot coincidently. She did have a screw loose though. If she had been raped, it obviously traumatized her severely. Who volunteers the info to some stranger she's been raped before?

NumberSix
06-02-2015, 05:34 PM
And she kept looking back and started to speed up her steps. Trick, I ain't gonna do nothing to you.

What business is it of yours how fast or slow she decides to walk?

fiddy
06-02-2015, 05:36 PM

Happens to me all the time, in most case if its in the evening the woman/girl usually walks to the opposite sidewalk. In some instances even males do it.

nathanjizzle
06-02-2015, 05:49 PM

bro, she probably has a fetish for hero role play. you ****ed up.

ArbitraryWater
06-02-2015, 05:50 PM
What business is it of yours how fast or slow she decides to walk?

Its not that, its that he felt a racial prejudice against him, ever though about that?

NumberSix
06-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Its not that, its that he felt a racial prejudice against him, ever though about that?
I'm a big guy. If a woman acts like she's a little suspicious of me, I don't take it personally. I'm a stranger to her. She has every right to be concerned with her safety anyway she sees fit. It's none of my business if she walks a little faster.

HitandRun Reggie
06-02-2015, 05:56 PM
bro, she probably has a fetish for hero role play. you ****ed up.

Haha. She was older than me, but very hot. But my gf at the time was pretty hot too. Damn, if I only knew she was going to dump me a year later anyways...

niko
06-02-2015, 07:53 PM
I'm a big guy. If a woman acts like she's a little suspicious of me, I don't take it personally. I'm a stranger to her. She has every right to be concerned with her safety anyway she sees fit. It's none of my business if she walks a little faster.
I'd assume they don't really start the running from you until you start speaking.

Some of you are a bit naive if you think this is strange. There are still people who think like that. Especially if it's a big black dude, you don't think some people walk away fast?

Droid101
06-02-2015, 07:54 PM

Do you look like this?

Or like this?

Honestly I'd be less scared of the first guy. He already got his.

I do not trust that top button buttoned!

Lamar Doom
06-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Honestly I'd be less scared of the first guy. He already got his.

I do not trust that top button buttoned!

Plus you can see both his hands, who knows what ol' TJ Maxx is reaching for there

L.Kizzle
06-02-2015, 07:57 PM
Plus you can see both his hands, who knows what ol' TJ Maxx is reaching for there
Probably his ID.

niko
06-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Probably his ID.
Before i get offended by the ladies actions, can you confirm you were wearing pants and nothing was out and ready for action?

L.Kizzle
06-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Before i get offended by the ladies actions, can you confirm you were wearing pants and nothing was out and ready for action?
I swear.

niko
06-02-2015, 08:20 PM
I swear.
Well then she must have been one of those extremely (cough) rare racist people down south.

plowking
06-02-2015, 09:24 PM

Such a nothing story, but I agree.

KevinNYC
06-02-2015, 09:38 PM

He didn't mention that he was in her backyard.

rezznor
06-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Slim Thug, hell nawl. Suit on during my lunch break walking downtown.
you were wore suit in downtown for lunch? it was hot as **** today my ass stayed in the tunnels :oldlol:

L.Kizzle
06-02-2015, 10:27 PM
you were wore suit in downtown for lunch? it was hot as **** today my ass stayed in the tunnels :oldlol:
Lol I didn't just wear a suit to go to lunch. I was on my lunch break.

senelcoolidge
06-02-2015, 11:23 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Scary_fead68_89929.jpg

If I saw this face I'd walk faster too.

DonDadda59
06-02-2015, 11:34 PM

Do you look like this?

Or like this?

Chinese ladies in Flushing clutch their purses and cross the street even when I'm in a suit. :( :confusedshrug:

Might be my crazy eyes.

Happens to me all the time, in most case if its in the evening the woman/girl usually walks to the opposite sidewalk. In some instances even males do it.

Alphas gonna alpha. :cheers:

iamgine
06-02-2015, 11:39 PM

But she doesn't know that.

Draz
06-02-2015, 11:57 PM
I do the same thing whenever a black guy is behind me
But then I turn around and let him know I'm strapped

highwhey
06-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Turns out l kizzle has a bad body odor problem :lol

Nah just kidding b.

rezznor
06-03-2015, 12:31 AM
Chinese ladies in Flushing clutch their purses and cross the street even when I'm in a suit. :( :confusedshrug:

Might be my crazy eyes.

Alphas gonna alpha. :cheers:
if it makes you feel any better i got kicked out of a cab in the LES last time I was in NY...probably because i was drunk off my ass and he might have thought i was going to throw up in his car

Bless Mathews
06-03-2015, 02:02 AM

Happens all the time cuz

And / or they stare at my junk.

DonD13
06-03-2015, 05:29 AM
happened to me couple times before. specially at night. my fav was one lady who asked me if i mind walking in front of her when turning in the side road. i had my headphones on and was all confused wtf she wanted from me. i was trying to decipher it while she was all shaky :oldlol:

in my case, i'm white, it was just old people being afraid of young people with all their happy slapping, grandchild scammer and smart phones

Patrick Chewing
06-03-2015, 09:47 AM
I do the same thing whenever a black guy is behind me
But then I turn around and let him know I'm strapped

Same here. Even if it isn't a black dude, I'm letting them know that they're too close to me. I almost separated some little old Italian lady from her walker the other day for nearly bumping into me.

L.Kizzle
06-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Same here. Even if it isn't a black dude, I'm letting them know that they're too close to me. I almost separated some little old Italian lady from her walker the other day for nearly bumping into me.
You almost dropped the lady from the Golden Girls?

Patrick Chewing
06-03-2015, 10:40 AM
You almost dropped the lady from the Golden Girls?

You ever had one of them geriatrics step on your foot with that walker??? I'll send her ass back to Italy stuffed in a canoli.

32jazz
06-03-2015, 11:06 AM
Suit on during my lunch break walking downtown.

Maybe she was on lunch break & in a hurry too? Was she looking at you or the digital clock behind you?

I know this stuff happens(women are paranoid at times) , but I try to give everyone the benefit.........

Take Your Lumps
06-03-2015, 11:17 AM

Get some glasses bruh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ECj4OcCC0

KelticForce1349
06-03-2015, 12:08 PM
I'd assume they don't really start the running from you until you start speaking.

Some of you are a bit naive if you think this is strange. There are still people who think like that. Especially if it's a big black dude, you don't think some people walk away fast?

...But why be upset about it? Everyone has not only the right to protect themselves, but the obligation to make an effort too. What one person considers an irrational fear could be completely grounded in another persons life experience.

I could sit here and write that I should be able to walk down any street in the middle of the night and not get robbed or attacked. That sounds morally correct, but it sounds ridiculous in terms of actual human expectations. Don't I have an obligation to try to avoid areas that will compromise my safety?

It's obvious there is still so many side effects of America's racial history, but why should anyone let themselves feel vulnerable for the comfort of someone else?

We all get dismissed as being untrustworthy by some people at certain times or places. All we can control is how much we think about it or how much we let it bother us.