PDA

View Full Version : A team of rookies and sophomores...how far can they go?

HelterSkelter
06-03-2015, 01:55 AM
Build a team with players from the 13-14 and 14-15 class that you think can do great in the playoffs. No need to do the full 15.. just do the normal 8-10 rotation.

C - Gobert / Olynyk
PF - Noel / Mirotic
SF - Wiggins / Antetokounmpo
SG - Parker / McCollum
PG - MCW / Clarkson

I think this team can do good in the playoffs. They have the size, athleticism, and offensive ability to possibly go toe-to-toe with the best teams

ImKobe
06-03-2015, 01:56 AM
Embiid
Mirotic
Wiggins
Parker
Clarkson

game over.

Fudge
06-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Lol @ the thought of Jewbari playing the two.

Stahp.

BigBoss
06-03-2015, 01:57 AM
Depends if i'm on the roster or not

outbreak
06-03-2015, 01:58 AM
Build a team with players from the 13-14 and 14-15 class that you think can do great in the playoffs. No need to do the full 15.. just do the normal 8-10 rotation.

C - Gobert / Olynyk
PF - Noel / Mirotic
SF - Wiggins / Antetokounmpo
SG - Parker / McCollum
PG - MCW / Clarkson

I think this team can do good in the playoffs. They have the size, athleticism, and offensive ability to possibly go toe-to-toe with the best teams

Payton over MCW and Clarkson and your all good. Wait if it's 13-14 how is Oladipo not in there?

HelterSkelter
06-03-2015, 02:03 AM
Lol @ the thought of Jewbari playing the two.

Stahp.

:oldlol: at changing Fatbari to Jewbari.

He isn't THAT slow.. and with a front court like the one in my OP... the help defense will be there (not saying it should happen all the time)

Milbuck
06-03-2015, 02:06 AM
Just put Wiggins at the 2 and Jabarles at the 3. Wiggins is better suited for the 2 right now anyways until he bulks up.

Fudge
06-03-2015, 02:07 AM
To keep up with some of the best two guards in the league? Playoff basketball, dude. Get real.

No way in hell that he can keep up with the likes Butler, Beal, Korver, Wade, etc. And that's just the East. :oldlol:

Dude would literally get run off the court.

Gobert
Mirotic
Antetekounmpo
Wiggins
Clarkson

That team would actually have SOME semblance of a basketball team.

FreezingTsmoove
06-03-2015, 02:07 AM
A coach like Jason Kidd who will make them play great defense, they get out of the east. A coach like Blatt or Fisher they still make it out the east but miss playoffs in the west

Xiao Yao You
06-03-2015, 05:54 AM
Gobert alone gives makes you competitive as we saw with the Jazz. Hood would have to be in the mix after what we saw from him after the all-star break.

El Gato Negro
06-03-2015, 08:18 AM
Hate to break it to you but youth doesn't win games and definitely won't get you into the playoffs.