:cheers:

i<3basketball
06-03-2015, 05:15 AM
Care to explain why? :confusedshrug:

ScarSymmetry
06-03-2015, 05:19 AM
No depth.

Too reliant on too few.

Too easy a run to the finals (no challenges).

Opposition too balanced both ends.

Rose'sACL
06-03-2015, 05:34 AM
No depth.

Too reliant on too few.

Opposition too balanced both ends.
This .

Yankstar
06-03-2015, 05:35 AM
If memphis can steal 2 off GSW, the cavs will not get swept (I predict they will steal one game at least)

Nick Young
06-03-2015, 06:21 AM
I would not be surprised to see the NBA officials literally hand this series to Lebron on a golden platter.

Taller than CP3
06-03-2015, 06:54 AM
Care to explain why? :confusedshrug:

You seriously think Lebron is going to beat the Warriors by himself? This isn't the Eastern Conference buddy.

Kingwillball
06-03-2015, 06:55 AM
I can see this thread getting bumped when your wrong..

Kingwillball
06-03-2015, 06:56 AM
You seriously think Lebron is going to beat the Warriors by himself? This isn't the Eastern Conference buddy.

No he will get contributions from others like he has been getting.

JerrySeinfeld
06-03-2015, 07:02 AM
would make their road to the finals look like an absolute joke if it happens.

ScarSymmetry
06-03-2015, 07:16 AM
I can see this thread getting bumped when your wrong..

I can live with that. If LeBron homers call going down 4-1 or 4-2 a "win" so be it.

livingby3's
06-03-2015, 07:19 AM

The Cavs probably won't get swept, but this will be the main reason for their loss in this finals.

DukeDelonte13
06-03-2015, 07:21 AM
The Cavs probably won't get swept, but this will be the main reason for their loss in this finals.

and the warriors had such a hard path beating the pelicans, beat up grizzilies, and beat up rockets. :rolleyes:

ScarSymmetry
06-03-2015, 07:23 AM
and the warriors had such a hard path beating the pelicans, beat up grizzilies, and beat up rockets. :rolleyes:

You think the Cavs would have lost just 2 games if they played those 3 series.

:roll:

YouGotServed
06-03-2015, 07:24 AM

Yeah. Warriors had it easy. Conley missed a few ganes, Tony Allen missed a couple games too. Houston also had 2 starters out for the playoffs. I think this series is going to be much closer than people think.

JerrySeinfeld
06-03-2015, 07:27 AM

lmao, Bron doesn't get touted for playing the best basketball of his career if he's shooting 40/17/80 with 5 to's a game playing vs the grizzlies or rockets quite simply because his team wouldn't win with him doing that.

DukeDelonte13
06-03-2015, 07:28 AM

I think the cavs still would have beaten those rox and grizz teams.

Warriors will be the toughest team Cavs will play, and the Cavs will be the toughest team Warriors will have played.

JerrySeinfeld
06-03-2015, 07:36 AM

Warriors will be the toughest team Cavs will play, and the Cavs will be the toughest team Warriors will have played.

Just because the 67 win (out in the West) Warriors handled those two teams with somewhat relative ease doesn't mean that Cleveland would have beaten them as well.

Although you could be right. I think the best way to determine will be after the Finals. If the Warriors straight up sweep Cleveland I think it's pretty safe to say that Cleveland wouldn't have even made it past the Grizzlies, definitely not the Rockets either.

Shit, doubt Cleveland beats the Spurs or Clippers for that matter as well.

Derka
06-03-2015, 08:49 AM
They'll come close to stealing one in Oakland and they'll win at least one at home.

2swift4u
06-03-2015, 09:08 AM
the more messages I read here the more I want the Cavs to win. (Although I'd be totally fine with the Warriors winning the chip) But I'm really getting tired of all this "weak East" talk. The Cavs have played extremly well against the West this season so why shouldn't they be able to beat any West team in the playoffs? I actually believe that the Cavs (with a healty Love, Kyrie etc) would beat the Warriors right now.

Kingwillball
06-03-2015, 09:14 AM
They'll come close to stealing one in Oakland and they'll win at least one at home.

Lol they will win one in Oakland and home. Be shocked if this series wasn't tied at 2-2 after first 4 games.

Nick Young
06-03-2015, 09:15 AM
No he will get contributions from others like he has been getting.
The refs will be his biggest contributors. We all know what's coming.

jayfan
06-03-2015, 10:29 AM

This, actually. The Warriors will have a bit of a rude awakening on offense after enjoying a cush gig against the Rockets defensive sieve for 5 games.

Straight_Ballin
06-03-2015, 10:38 AM

What's the cavs reg season record once they had all the correct peices in place compared to warriors?

edrick
06-03-2015, 10:52 AM
They should. The best team in the NBA, league MVP, and no injuries. meanwhile the Cavs are missing 2 starters, and have 1 hobbled starter. :roll:

G0ATbe
06-03-2015, 10:56 AM
No excuses for lebald, but I agree.

2/6.

SilkkTheShocker
06-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Just because the 67 win (out in the West) Warriors handled those two teams with somewhat relative ease doesn't mean that Cleveland would have beaten them as well.

Although you could be right. I think the best way to determine will be after the Finals. If the Warriors straight up sweep Cleveland I think it's pretty safe to say that Cleveland wouldn't have even made it past the Grizzlies, definitely not the Rockets either.

Shit, doubt Cleveland beats the Spurs or Clippers for that matter as well.

I think it's pretty safe to say that you're a drooling r.etard if you actually believe that. Cleveland would have butt f.ucked the Grizz into another dimension.