PDA

View Full Version : Should the Bulls trade a big?

ScalabrineStan
06-04-2015, 01:24 PM
They have 4 good bigs and it gets to the point where you can't give all of them enough minutes. I think they should trade Noah or Gibson for a better 3. It seems like Mirotic is the future for them, gonna be a great stretch 4 with nice handles.

Who would you trade? Noah? Gibson?

Sign and trade Harris and send Taj to Orlando?

nathanjizzle
06-04-2015, 01:49 PM
i would like to keep jo, but goddamn he sucks. and taj gibson is really mediocre aswell. i dont think the bulls can win a championship with jo as our starting center. hes really inept in offense. we desperately need a great 3. jimmy b, jo, or taj, can all go if it means getting a great forward.

kurple
06-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Gibson should be traded to Denver

chips93
06-04-2015, 01:52 PM
yeah all 4 guys are starter level players

mirotic is someone to build around, so hes the only one id really hate to move.

gibson is the one most likely to be moved.

Carter_17
06-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Gasol is old so doesn't matter. And I am not sure if he stays with them. Noaj Mirotic front will be one of the best in the league in couple of years and I can't think anyone better than Gibson coming of the bench except B. Wright.
And with Rose and Butler with max contracts I can't see them wining anytime soon. Seriously a cripple has been guy and a wannabe star player both getting paid the max is terrible. I would let everyone go except Noah, Mirotic and Snell and try to attract a real star for the max. But Rose sells tickets and Butler is hyped so I know that this won't happen.
I just hope Lakers won't go after Butler at summer.

salwan
06-04-2015, 02:37 PM
yessir. they need more shooting for their spacing

veilside23
06-04-2015, 02:44 PM
well someone would love taj gibson + 22 pick ...

so go for it.. assuming butler would walk package him as well in a sign and trade.

outbreak
06-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Gibson for a sign and trade tobias harris.

SilkkTheShocker
06-04-2015, 03:16 PM
It doesn't matter what they do unless LeBron suddenly gets hit in the head by an anvil.

kshutts1
06-04-2015, 03:28 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again...
Moving Gasol makes a ton of sense, and there are some teams out there that make tons of sense...
Knicks -- Phil loves him, he knows the offense.
Trade -- Gasol, Snell, first for Galloway and #4 pick (doubtful) OR Gasol for Galloway and a future first (or two seconds)

Spurs -- Smart, talented big man that would fit in well with what they do. Trade done only if Duncan and Pop stay.
Trade -- Gasol, first, second for Mills, Green, first. Or leave out Bulls first and leave out Green.

Miami -- Stacked starting lineup.
Trade -- Gasol, first for Chalmers, Birdman, first.

TheMan
06-04-2015, 03:43 PM
i would like to keep jo, but goddamn he sucks. and taj gibson is really mediocre aswell. i dont think the bulls can win a championship with jo as our starting center. hes really inept in offense. we desperately need a great 3. jimmy b, jo, or taj, can all go if it means getting a great forward.
:facepalm

JButler is a keeper, guy gets you 20 pts on good FG% with elite D...glad you're not the GM

Carter_17
06-04-2015, 04:12 PM

JButler is a keeper, guy gets you 20 pts on good FG% with elite D...glad you're not the GM

one just ONE season with 20 ppg and not to mention is a contract year. Dont overhype him.

Nash
06-04-2015, 04:54 PM
start mirotic. Dude is special.

trade noah

nathanjizzle
06-04-2015, 05:15 PM

well first, we would have to give him a max deal to stay, hes not that ****ing good. :lol and he and rose together arent really as effective for the team, since rose is playing a point guard and shooting guard style, it renders part of his game unnecessary since butler is there and makes him more of a traditional pg, which is why we have chemistry problems this season. remember, we beat the ****ing golden state warriors without butler:lol rose does half his job while doing his job at the pg position, but we should spend max on butler? and not fulfill a desperate forward position? yikes bro, im glad youre not the gm since all you go by is stats and not team balance. This was the same problem with the heat, on paper, you have 3 superstars, but those superstars are all close in position, 2,3,4 and its not as effective as people think.