PDA

View Full Version : Did Lebron go to Miami to prevent

Mass Debator
06-04-2015, 06:53 PM
a Wade/Bosh duo at their peak?
A capable 30/7/5 and 20/10 with $20 mil to spend. :eek:

If Lebron didn't take his talent to south beach, he'd be with borderline scrubs again. Wise choice but the only one at the time.

inclinerator
06-04-2015, 06:54 PM
yes yes he did

Eric Cartman
06-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Yeah

ArbitraryWater
06-04-2015, 06:57 PM
yes this isn't a question

HomieWeMajor
06-04-2015, 06:58 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/FirsthandTotalGrayling.gif

Mass Debator
06-04-2015, 06:59 PM
So the next question is:

Did Wade/Bosh really want him there?

ArbitraryWater
06-04-2015, 07:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0CuKpYj9W4

look at Wade faking a smile.. didnt even want him there :(

inclinerator
06-04-2015, 07:05 PM
So the next question is:

possibly

Eric Cartman
06-04-2015, 07:08 PM
So the next question is:

maybe

Wade's Rings
06-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Lebron could've gone to Chicago if he didn't come to Miami.

IDK if they really wanted Lebron there. It didn't help their Legacies.

ArbitraryWater
06-04-2015, 07:11 PM
So the next question is:

arguably

Mass Debator
06-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Lebron could've gone to Chicago if he didn't come to Miami.

IDK if they really wanted Lebron there. It didn't help their Legacies.
Oh yeah they did have the cap space for Lebron at the time. They wouldn't have been able to afford Rose's extension though and he'd have to play under MJ's shadow. Not sure if he even ever legitimately considered Chicago.

KiiiiNG
06-04-2015, 07:17 PM
So the next question is:

perhaps

Spurs m8
06-04-2015, 07:34 PM
a Wade/Bosh duo at their peak?
A capable 30/7/5 and 20/10 with $20 mil to spend. :eek:

If Lebron didn't take his talent to south beach, he'd be with borderline scrubs again. Wise choice but the only one at the time.

You're not very experienced in life, are you?
I'd go as far as saying you're still living with mum and dad.

Out_In_Utah
06-04-2015, 07:36 PM
So the next question is:

Not Bosh.

HelterSkelter
06-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Yes. I think LeBron is also the cause of poverty around the world.

pauk
06-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Oh... so now you want act like a Wade & Wade team that missed the playoffs or lost in the 1st round since 2006 would have still gone to the Finals / Won Championship or something.... simply because of the addition of Bosh?

PJR
06-04-2015, 07:54 PM
Oh... so now you want act like a Wade & Wade team that missed the playoffs or lost in the 1st round since 2006 would have still gone to the Finals / Won Championship or something.... simply because of the addition of Bosh?

Why do Bran stans like to add this caveat "Since 2006", anytime when discussing Wade? :oldlol:

Wade won a championship that year, numbnuts. Without the aid of LeBron James. It's apart of his career.

Papaya Petee
06-04-2015, 07:55 PM

Hmm, yes, without a doubt.
Acting like a Prime Wade and Bosh with an extra 20 million to spend wasn't going to the finals :roll:

Up until that point Wade was a proven champion, when LeBron wasn't and Wade was a better playoff performer.

Plus Wade in 2011> LeBron in 2011 including the playoffs so, yes the Heat were going to the finals.

JohnFreeman
06-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Actually Wade and LeBron told Melo to opt out and join them but he signed the extension in Denver

pauk
06-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Why do Bran stans like to add this caveat "Since 2006", anytime when discussing Wade? :oldlol:

Because the Lebron butthurtians love to undermine him by adding that he ring chased and that he had a stacked team who would have done amazing things without him, thats always the agenda... yet you are always getting a shoe in your mouth...

Because reality is... Lebron went from a Cavs team that had the best record in the NBA and so on to a Wade scrub team that missed the playoffs and/or lost in 1st round since 2006-07 (since Shaq left Wade) in the east and immediately took them to 4 Finals, 2 won...

Then he left and that exact team now cant even reach the playoffs... in the east.... how good that team is without Lebron you dont need to look any further than this season, this is essentially exactly what Lebron had to work with (minus Deng, Whiteside, Nappier, Granger)....

The team he re-joined now have battled to just not look like the worst team in the NBA ever since he left them in 2010 and all of the sudden they are in the playoffs, in the Finals.... and could win the Championship....

Thats the reality....

I am not a Lebron stan, im just talking to Lebron haters, there is a difference... a stan is not objective, logical, rational, impartial to players/teams/great basketball.... but i do like Lebrons game, which also seems to be taboo around here... you can call me a Lebron fan, but not a Lebron STAN... The only "STAN" i am of is basketball itself, especially NBA basketball....

LikeABosh
06-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Because the Lebron butthurtians love to undermine him by adding that he ring chased and that he had a stacked team who would have done amazing things without him, thats always the agenda... yet you are always getting a shoe in your mouth...

Because reality is... Lebron went from a Cavs team that had the best record in the NBA and so on to a Wade scrub team that missed the playoffs and/or lost in 1st round since 2006-07 (since Shaq left Wade) in the east and immediately took them to 4 Finals, 2 won...

Then he left and that exact team now cant even reach the playoffs... in the east.... how good that team is without Lebron you dont need to look any further than this season, this is essentially exactly what Lebron had to work with (minus Deng, Whiteside, Nappier, Granger)....

The team he re-joined now have battled to just not look like the worst team in the NBA ever since he left them in 2010 and all of the sudden they are in the playoffs, in the Finals.... and could win the Championship....

Thats the reality....

I am not a Lebron stan, im just talking to Lebron haters, there is a difference... a stan is not objective, logical, rational, impartial to players/teams/great basketball.... but i do like Lebrons game, which also seems to be taboo around here...
https://media3.giphy.com/media/38vz5MBF9gF4Q/200_s.gif
Just admit you're part of the Lebron fam mah nigguh. Nothing wrong it it:banana:

pauk
06-04-2015, 08:23 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/38vz5MBF9gF4Q/200_s.gif
Just admit you're part of the Lebron fam mah nigguh. Nothing wrong it it:banana:

I love Lebrons game, i really do, he plays the game the right way, he is generally a good guy aswell... and i hope the best for him, especially with all these haters around, he really deserves it... but... i love also Durants game, CP3s game, Currys game, Rays game, Klays game (love pure shooting & playmaking), love to watch great basketball, love to watch great teams & great players... even the games i dont fancy the most (Kobe) i still fancy at times and deeply respect especially somebody with the work ethic & greatness of Kobe.... I love watching Bradley, Kawhi, Butler, Tony Allen, PG etc. going at it defensively, its amazing... I love NBA basketball.... i dont have a favorite team or player....

My point is.... Put me in whatever family, as long as im considered impartial, objective, reasonable BASKETBALL FAN 1ST AND FOREMOST.... then ok.... :cheers:

Wade's Rings
06-04-2015, 10:26 PM

Kyle Lowry was worth 6 mil, Al Jefferson 10 mil, and Rudy Gay was available. Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, and other solid role players were Free Agents.

Also, if Bron went to Chicago Deng may have come here.

Numbers wise Wade was still capable of 28/5/7 in 2011 without Bron and 25/5/5 without Bron in 2012.

I liked how you used no context in your post when regarding the past Heat teams. In 2007 Wade was hurt and the Heat definitely win the Conference if he is healthy. In 2008 the team got worst and trades/injuries killed their season. The Heat tanked on purpose in 2009 & 2010.

2006-2007 Shaq was on that Heat team so it's not since Shaq left Wade.

Wade was better than Bron in the 2011 Playoffs. You can't say Lebron lead them. Then he had the GOAT choke in 2011.

Draz
06-04-2015, 11:57 PM
Pretty much

Hardjelly
06-05-2015, 12:02 AM
Of course he did. Wade was able to win the finals with Antonie Walker as the 2nd leading scorer in the finals, the thought of Wade and Bosh & 20+ mill had him shook big time. It was either he join them in Miami, or never going to the finals again in the next 5 years. Bron likes the easy way so...

Duncan21formvp
06-05-2015, 12:36 AM
He went there to prevent Wade from busting him.

Eric Cartman
06-05-2015, 12:42 AM
Reading comprehension of the people posting huge ass paragraphs sucks.

Just answer OP's questions you dumbf*ckz.

Wade's Rings
06-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Hmm, yes, without a doubt.
Acting like a Prime Wade and Bosh with an extra 20 million to spend wasn't going to the finals :roll:

Up until that point Wade was a proven champion, when LeBron wasn't and Wade was a better playoff performer.

Plus Wade in 2011> LeBron in 2011 including the playoffs so, yes the Heat were going to the finals.

Of course he did. Wade was able to win the finals with Antonie Walker as the 2nd leading scorer in the finals, the thought of Wade and Bosh & 20+ mill had him shook big time. It was either he join them in Miami, or never going to the finals again in the next 5 years. Bron likes the easy way so...

He went there to prevent Wade from busting him.

:bowdown: :applause: