PDA

View Full Version : Rest of this series is going to be like watching M. Jordan facing the Celtics in 1986

1987_Lakers
06-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Historically great/stacked teams going up against a one man show.

Tristan Thompson = Oakley . Pretty much the only player MJ/LeBron can rely on night in night out.

branslowski
06-05-2015, 12:24 AM
Historically great/stacked teams going up against a one man show.

Tristan Thompson = Oakley . Pretty much the only player MJ/LeBron can rely on night in night out.

So Mozgov's solid night gets thrown in the trash? Aswell as Kyrie's 23pts 7reb 6ast 4stl 2blk night? Interesting...I wonder what your opinion's of basketball would be if your computer wasn't resting on LeBron's nut sack.:eek:

1987_Lakers
06-05-2015, 12:26 AM
So Mozgov's solid night gets thrown in the trash? Aswell as Kyrie's 23pts 7reb 6ast 4stl 2blk night? Interesting...I wonder what your opinion's of basketball would be if your computer wasn't resting on LeBron's nut sack.:eek:

Did you not see Kyrie just get injured? I highly doubt he returns this series, and it's the reason why I made this thread.

Mozgov? Solid player, great defender, but he's not going to be scoring like that again, bank on it.

game3524
06-05-2015, 12:30 AM
Honestly, Lebron last two finals runs reminds me of some of Elways Super Bowl runs in the mid-late 80s.

Mrofir
06-05-2015, 12:30 AM
peoples it's really true -- if Lebron can carry this team to a championship he deserves the elevation of status.

But it's not doable.

IGOTGAME
06-05-2015, 12:32 AM
peoples it's really true -- if Lebron can carry this team to a championship he deserves the elevation of status.

But it's not doable.

It's impossible. If he somehow did it then he is the GOAT

oh the horror
06-05-2015, 12:34 AM
It's impossible. If he somehow did it then he is the GOAT

Cut this shit out already. The up sell isn't working.

This wasn't some f*cking blowout where the cavs were dominated. They hung in there for most of the game. This series isn't "impossible" in the least dude.

RRR3
06-05-2015, 12:35 AM

This wasn't some f*cking blowout where the cavs were dominated. They hung in there for most of the game. This series isn't "impossible" in the least dude.
It is without Kyrie.

1987_Lakers
06-05-2015, 12:35 AM

It is now that Irving is out.

PJR
06-05-2015, 12:41 AM

But it's not doable.

Pretty much.

1987_Lakers
06-05-2015, 01:07 AM
yup

Asukal
06-05-2015, 01:58 AM
Lettuce all pretend that kyrie didn't save the game with a block in the 4th. And now that he's injured, lettuce all again pretend the cavs can still win this series. Letard stans...... :whatever:

NBAplayoffs2001
06-05-2015, 02:03 AM
Honestly, Lebron last two finals runs reminds me of some of Elways Super Bowl runs in the mid-late 80s.
:lebronamazed:

J Shuttlesworth
06-05-2015, 02:07 AM

Cavs are already a Kevin Love short. If they lose Kyrie Irving for the series, it won't even be a competitive series.

****ing injuries ruining another series :facepalm

bobeticus
06-05-2015, 04:00 AM

This. game is close up until OT.. Lebron carrying all the loads... its just that last shot in regulation where in he takes a jumper instead of taking it strong to the hoops for a foul or Mozgov may tip it in...