PDA

View Full Version : lebron is still the third best player of all time

KiiiiNG
06-05-2015, 12:21 AM
no matter who wins this series

his domination on both ends of the floor for over a decade is too much for his haters to overcome

he played brilliantly tonight but unfortunately the guy isn't on a very good team. he did it all tonight against the most stacked team in recent memory.

valiant effort from the king and his worthless retarded minions who couldn't hit shit when it mattered...

not even jordan could've played like this and willed his team like lebron did tonight.

goat like performance.

PickernRoller
06-05-2015, 12:22 AM
2-6 breh. Keep smoking that weed.

DFish24
06-05-2015, 12:23 AM
At what? Disappearing in OT?

IllegalD
06-05-2015, 12:23 AM

his domination on both ends of the floor for over a decade is too much for his haters to overcome

he played brilliantly tonight but unfortunately the guy isn't on a very good team. he did it all tonight against the most stacked team in recent memory.

valiant effort from the king and his worthless retarded minions who couldn't hit shit when it mattered...

not even jordan could've played like this and willed his team like lebron did tonight.

goat like performance.

LeBron Stanley Meltdown confirmed. :lol :applause:

Cold soul
06-05-2015, 12:25 AM
Nah, more like top 10 he isn't even close to top five. Lebron had a great game tonight he was incredible but he was total ghost in OT and flat out choked.

Angel Face

goat like performance.

You do realize that the guy averaged 40ppg in the Finals and was clutch af. 1997 flu game and game winners, 1998 game winner, 1991 perfect finals game with 13 straight fg. 1992 Going ham 6 straight 3pt 35 points in a half. etc... Go to sleep kid.

KiiiiNG
MJ
Kareem
LeBron

three headed monster. all interchangeable imo. if a dude says to me that lebron is the best ever, i wouldnt be mad at him. not even a little.

hell... id probably agree and take him out for drinks. dabble with some coke. take some ecstasy. basically celebrate lebrons existence.

Fudge
06-05-2015, 12:27 AM
MJ
Kareem
LeBron

three headed monster. all interchangeable imo. if a dude says to me that lebron is the best ever, i wouldnt be mad at him. not even a little.

hell... id probably agree and take him out for drinks. dabble with some coke. take some ecstasy. basically celebrate lebrons existence.
:roll:

Asukal
06-05-2015, 12:28 AM
Enough with these alt trolls! Mods clean up these b!tches! :whatever:

Cold soul
You do realize that the guy averaged 40ppg in the Finals and was clutch af. 1997 flu game and game winners, 1998 game winner, 1991 perfect finals game with 13 straight fg. 1992 Going ham 6 straight 3pt 35 points in a half. etc... Go to sleep kid.

MJ 6/6 and Lebron is about to be 2/6. :roll:

Pacquiao
Lebron on Pace 2-7 in the finals.. those 2 rings has already an asterisk with Ray Allen bailing him out..

On Pac worst losing record in the finals.

oh the horror
06-05-2015, 12:29 AM
Jordan made an entire legacy of willing his team to victories and being clutch dude :oldlol:

kamil
06-05-2015, 12:31 AM
MJ
Kareem
LeBron

Are you on crack?

KiiiiNG
06-05-2015, 12:34 AM
Are you on crack?
yes, actually. i've been having drug problems since the age of 14.

thanks for the concern though, dick.

Straight_Ballin
06-05-2015, 12:35 AM

just straight bitch slapped the poor kid. I can hear it from here.:lol

COnDEMnED
06-05-2015, 12:41 AM

goat like performance.
Which LeBronie pony alt are you? Post under your normal handle bitch.

rmt
06-05-2015, 12:51 AM
MJ
Kareem
LeBron

Some people are delusional. Dude has 2 rings - one of which he won by the skin of his teeth - if not for the colossal mess-up of the Spurs, he'd have only 1 - and you want to crown him 3rd best ever. You've got to be kidding - 2 rings/2 FMVP not = 3rd best ever.

Done_And_Done
06-05-2015, 12:52 AM
Nah.

Thanks for coming out though bud.

Cheers...