PDA

View Full Version : Why would the rest of the series be a cakewalk if Kyrie can't play?

PWB15
06-05-2015, 12:48 AM
Have we all forgotten that they will still have Lebron, Mozgov, and Thompson in the game for rebounding and defense? Plus they will still have three guys who can knock down the three pointer in key points of the game below

JR Smith
Shumpert
Jones

So why would the series suddenly become easy all because of Kyrie being out when the Cavs still have a good squad without him? Can someone please talk to me because I having trouble understanding?:confusedshrug:

Mrofir
06-05-2015, 12:55 AM
Have we all forgotten that they will still have Lebron, Mozgov, and Thompson in the game for rebounding and defense? Plus they will still have three guys who can knock down the three pointer in key points of the game below

JR Smith
Shumpert
Jones

So why would the series suddenly become easy all because of Kyrie being out when the Cavs still have a good squad without him? Can someone please talk to me because I having trouble understanding?:confusedshrug:

Because JR Smith will give you 1-2 games where he hits 6 threes, but he'll also give you 3-13 like tonight.

Because Shumpert is a career 34% 3 point shooter who is also not consistent. Out of his last 5 games, 3 have been (2-6), (1-7), (1-8) FGs

Because James Jones is not enough.

stephanieg
06-05-2015, 01:13 AM
Because the Cavs desperately need someone besides Bron who can break the defense down and create his own shot without being spoon fed.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-05-2015, 01:16 AM
Ask plowking who says Cavs will play better with Delladova starting instead of Kyrie

DonDadda59
06-05-2015, 01:17 AM
This ain't your father's Hawks.

Imtheman
06-05-2015, 01:17 AM
If kyroe didn't input his 23 tonight..GS blows Cavs out ..go figure

RRR3
06-05-2015, 01:19 AM
Because who will score when LeBron sits? Who will take pressure off of LeBron? Who will be a threat to take over a game besides LeBron?

Smith? You can't count on him.

And after that no one can really create their shot on the Cavs. Kyrie is crucial.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-05-2015, 01:19 AM
If kyroe didn't input his 23 tonight..GS blows Cavs out ..go figure
Kyrie was also the Cavs best defender tonight why do nikkas keep ignorin dat:biggums: