PDA

View Full Version : ESPN has never spoke truer words than "Vintage performance from LeBron"

JerrySeinfeld
06-05-2015, 01:10 AM
:applause:

BoNafidde
06-05-2015, 01:10 AM
I was just saying this to my friend :lol

Plays great game...then chokes it way in the end.

Angel Face
06-05-2015, 01:12 AM
ESPN was right. It was definitely a vintage Lebron game, do well early in the game, disappear when it mattered the most.

Vintage LeBron. :applause:

JerrySeinfeld
06-05-2015, 01:12 AM

He's clutch when given the ball with like 1-2 seconds on the clock, see his Orlando game winning 3, game winning layup vs pacers, game winner vs the Bulls.

Problem is when he gets the ball with 8-10 seconds and is asked to win the game. Thats when his trademark indecisiveness kicks in and he's liable to **** up the game with a turnover, or in general just settle for something stupid.

Cleveland wanted to win so they should have kept the ball in Irving's hands. The shot that LeBron settled for was dumb. And then given a second chance to make up for it in OT he underwhelmed completely, only to race 100 MPH to score a meaningless basket at the very end.

BoNafidde
06-05-2015, 01:14 AM
He's clutch when given the ball with like 1-2 seconds on the clock, see his Orlando game winning 3, game winning layup vs pacers, game winner vs the Bulls.

Problem is when he gets the ball with 8-10 seconds and is asked to win the game. Thats when his trademark indecisiveness kicks in and he's liable to **** up the game with a turnover, or in general just settle for something stupid.

Cleveland wanted to win so they should have kept the ball in Irving's hands. The shot that LeBron settled for was dumb. And then given a second chance to make up for it in OT he underwhelmed completely, only to race 100 MPH to score a meaningless basket at the very end.
He made a similar shot to beat them in the regular season. Guess he was going for it

Out_In_Utah
06-05-2015, 11:12 AM
ESPN was right. It was definitely a vintage Lebron game, do well early in the game, disappear when it mattered the most.

Vintage LeBron. :applause:
:applause:

Eric Cartman
06-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Not to mention the obvious stat pad at the very end.

LAZERUSS

If the Cavs had somehow won that game, what would everyone being saying about Curry's easy lay-up which was blocked near the end of regulation?

The Iron Fist
vintage meaning, another finals loss.

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Not to mention the obvious stat pad at the very end.

whoah, 2 points when no other Cav scored in OT... should have just stopped shooting am i right.. :facepalm

coin24
06-05-2015, 11:27 AM
If the Cavs had somehow won that game, what would everyone being saying about Curry's easy lay-up which was blocked near the end of regulation?

Still can't believe how soft he went up for that:facepalm