PDA

View Full Version : Here's What We Witnessed Last Night

Laker Logic
06-05-2015, 09:59 AM
This is a wildly overblown claim about how the Finals will end. Next, I'll say that something about the Finals matchup is already perfectly clear, when in fact it is not so clear at all. This sentence claims credit for predicting something which I did not predict. The final sentence of this paragraph is me ridiculing a world class athlete as a scrub who has clearly been carried his whole career by players who in actual fact are nowhere near as talented.

This is a stat that I copy/pasted from someone on another message board who I thought had a smart take. This sentence is also copy pasted but I feel justified in passing it off as my own argument because I like it so much and probably would have thought of it on my own. This is a sentence about a bad call that went against the team I want to win. This should be a sentence about all the calls that went for them but no.

Here I will use an advanced stat that uses data only available for games played in the last 3-4 years to make the case that something has "never" happened before. Now, I wil dismiss the opinion of a HOF player, and here I get bent out of shape because another poster has the gall to disagree with my opinion.

This is a call for a guy who has coached his team to the Finals to be fired. Here I offer a half assed offensive scheme that a team should switch to that would require them to throw out their entire playbook and regular rotation.

This sentence is me predicting either a sweep of a backdoor sweep.

gts
06-05-2015, 10:36 AM
so many great points but a couple that make me ask what game were you watching?....

lol how ya doing LL, long time

ThatCoolKid
06-05-2015, 12:20 PM
Couple of geriatric butt buddies reuniting. Cute.

Fudge
06-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Couple of geriatric butt buddies reuniting. Cute.
Rent free.

Eric Cartman
06-05-2015, 12:28 PM
This is a wildly overblown claim about how the Finals will end. Next, I'll say that something about the Finals matchup is already perfectly clear, when in fact it is not so clear at all. This sentence claims credit for predicting something which I did not predict. The final sentence of this paragraph is me ridiculing a world class athlete as a scrub who has clearly been carried his whole career by players who in actual fact are nowhere near as talented.

This is a stat that I copy/pasted from someone on another message board who I thought had a smart take. This sentence is also copy pasted but I feel justified in passing it off as my own argument because I like it so much and probably would have thought of it on my own. This is a sentence about a bad call that went against the team I want to win. This should be a sentence about all the calls that went for them but no.

Here I will use an advanced stat that uses data only available for games played in the last 3-4 years to make the case that something has "never" happened before. Now, I wil dismiss the opinion of a HOF player, and here I get bent out of shape because another poster has the gall to disagree with my opinion.

This is a call for a guy who has coached his team to the Finals to be fired. Here I offer a half assed offensive scheme that a team should switch to that would require them to throw out their entire playbook and regular rotation.

This sentence is me predicting either a sweep of a backdoor sweep.
I'll save this for future debates against 3ball, Lazeruss and Pauk.

One can get lost in those essays, but this will get me through.

ISHGoat
06-05-2015, 12:32 PM
cavs in 5, overreaction threads everywhere