PDA

View Full Version : LOL at you clowns acting like this series is over.

LikeABosh
06-05-2015, 11:48 AM
Lebron will score 40+ again, Cavs win game 2 and have the advantage just like that. Book it.

BlazerRed
06-05-2015, 11:49 AM
It's over bro, let it go.

Lol settle petal

Droid101
06-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Lebron will score 40+ again, Cavs win game 2 and have the advantage just like that. Book it.
Booked.

LikeABosh
06-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Booked.
Bet on it then ya bish.

LikeABosh
06-05-2015, 11:51 AM
It's over bro, let it go.

Lol settle petal
Gonna be some great bumps when Bron wins the series and FMVP.

Droid101
06-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Bet on it then ya bish.
Bet what? If I win, you won't even be on the board for six months anyway. branstans run when their boy loses. Silk was gone for the whole damn season practically after last years' beatdown.

MP.Trey
06-05-2015, 11:54 AM
It is over if Kyrie's injury is serious.

LikeABosh
06-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Bet what? If I win, you won't even be on the board for six months anyway. branstans run when their boy loses. Silk was gone for the whole damn season practically after last years' beatdown.
Just like the mass exodus of Lebron haters when he won 2 in a row. Hopefully you clowns will be gone for good after he wins his 3rd this year.

RRR3
06-05-2015, 11:55 AM
It's over man. Let's just worry about who the Heat draft.

DMV2
06-05-2015, 12:00 PM
What's funny is that in the game thread...the other clowns(Bran stans) were saying series over when Cavs were dominating in the 1st quarter. Yes, 1st Quarter.

scm5
06-05-2015, 12:01 PM
Sorry to say, last night's game was the best shot the Cavs are gonna have to steal a game from the Warriors.

Kyrie looked healthy until he didn't.

Kyrie and Lebron were both beasting while Klay and Draymond were wetting their sheets.

Mozgov and Thompson were both playing great.

The Warriors just have too much depth. Klay and Green underperformed for sure, but they won because of the bench. The Warriors bench scored 34 while the Cavs bench scored 9.

If Kyrie sits, the Cavs have almost nothing left coming off the bench.

BlazerRed
06-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Gonna be some great bumps when Bron wins the series and FMVP.
No you're not.

zoom17
06-05-2015, 01:38 PM
It's most likely over winners of game one win 70% of the time.

nba_55
06-05-2015, 01:42 PM
It's most likely over winners of game one win 70% of the time.

2011 Bulls, 2012 Thunder, 2015 Bulls, 2013 Spurs

Out_In_Utah
06-05-2015, 01:42 PM

If 40+ with Kyrie wasn't enough, why would 40+ without him be?

inclinerator
06-05-2015, 01:50 PM
lebron will win it all

sd3035
06-05-2015, 01:55 PM
The refs will have to do some miraculous rigging to save Lebald when he is in full choke mode like this

zoom17
06-05-2015, 01:57 PM
2011 Bulls, 2012 Thunder, 2015 Bulls, 2013 Spurs

Not only are the Cavs down 0-1 Kyrie might not play the rest of the series. Also the warriors didn't even play that great and still won.

inclinerator
06-05-2015, 02:03 PM
Not only are the Cavs down 0-1 Kyrie might not play the rest of the series. Also the warriors didn't even play that great and still won.
lebron will win it

catch24
06-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Its not over, but the Cavs lucked out. Had the Warriors been actually hitting their shots, as they have most of the postseason, this would've been a blowout.

Hopefully Kyrie is able to go, so we can at least see a competitive series.

Sakkreth
06-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Ofc it's not over. LeBron is too experienced and too good at this point of his career, it will be atleast competetive. He will find a way, that team trusts him.

Mrofir
06-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Some actual Lebron fans in here!

I'm rooting for the Cavs. I hope he can find a way to turn this into a series because if he did it would be a historical performance and I'm always down to see that.

But it is a TALL order and I wouldn't bet monopoly money on the Cavs right now.

However I do expect Cavs to find a way to win 1 game through role player bust-out game + LBJ being LBJ, and I'm hoping it's game 2. That would at least make it interesting through game 4.

ImKobe
06-05-2015, 03:57 PM
It's over. 0 chance Cavs win this series.

Bookmark it. Quote it after the series is over.

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Its not over, but the Cavs lucked out. Had the Warriors been actually hitting their shots, as they have most of the postseason, this would've been a blowout.

Hopefully Kyrie is able to go, so we can at least see a competitive series.

lol... Cavs are the one that got lucky? Warriors had plenty of trouble with the damn Rockets at home.. and everybody said 'wait for them to make their shots'.. barely won their first 2 home games

ninephive
06-05-2015, 04:14 PM
If losing in overtime on the road in Game 1 means a series is over, then I'm not sure a series could ever not be considered over after Game 1.

NumberSix
06-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Lol. It's definitely over. Probably a sweep. Cleveland might win a game, but LeBron isn't winning with love and Kyrie both being out.

Meticode
06-05-2015, 04:35 PM
I don't have the feeling of it being over yet, even if Kyrie is gone. They have to win game 2 though. If they don't, I don't see the series going past 5 games.

PJR
06-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Steph Curry made two threes last night. Two. Thompson and Draymond were both inefficient. And they still won.

The Cavs could play better too, but not much better collectively.

Golden State had a stinker last night, and they still won. This smells like a sweep.

LikeABosh
06-05-2015, 04:37 PM
Steph Curry made two threes last night. Two. Thompson and Draymond were both inefficient. And they still won.

The Cavs could play better too, but not much better collectively.

Golden State had a stinker last night, and they still won. This smells like a sweep.
Warriors guard Lebron like they did last game and he will score 60+. JR, Shump, Dellevadova will make some shots, Warriors will shit themselves.

Meticode
06-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Personally I liked LeBron posting up a ton, but he needs to try to defer more often to a shooter or look for it.

KungFuJoe
06-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Cavs are DONE.

GS had the Finals jitters and still ended up dominating them in the end. That on top of Kyrie going down? It's over. I wouldn't be surprised if they sweep.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2015, 05:04 PM
lol... Cavs are the one that got lucky? Warriors had plenty of trouble with the damn Rockets at home.. and everybody said 'wait for them to make their shots'.. barely won their first 2 home games

You aren't making sense again.

They were lucky because of GS' horrific first quarter. Beyond that, the Rockets are not the Cavs who relied on LeBron isolation; if Cleveland continues to play that way, and the Warriors are actually hitting their shots consistently, it would AND will be a blowout.

Shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp.

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 05:06 PM

They were lucky because of GS' horrific first quarter. Beyond that, the Rockets are not the Cavs who relied on LeBron isolation; if Cleveland continues to play that way, and the Warriors are actually hitting their shots consistently, it would AND will be a blowout.

soo the Warriors playing bad, is not their fault, it purely means the opponent got lucky?

Yeah, because it had nothing to do with them never being in the finals, right? Led by 2 relatively young guys, right?

Your way of making sense is failing, again.. also you seem to have a weird obsession with me, and it always comes back to bite you in the ass.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2015, 05:12 PM
soo the Warriors playing bad, is not their fault, it purely means the opponent got lucky?

Yeah, because it had nothing to do with them never being in the finals, right? Led by 2 relatively young guys, right?

Your way of making sense is failing, again.. also you seem to have a weird obsession with me, and it always comes back to bite you in the ass.
Awww, don't be so sensitive. I'm merely correcting you :(

If it had anything to do with making the finals (they still won :oldlol:) then that just proves my point. GS won't likely go 3-18 or whatever it was throughout a quarter...again. That's the point. LeBron's iso ball w/ the Warriors hitting shots will result in an uncompetitive, rudimentary sweep.

Kyrie, as already pointed out, will be needed for the Cavs to even have a shot.

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 05:17 PM
How is it lucky when its a product of making the finals, hence there's a reason behind it? Didn't you see me on here saying the series is likely over, predicting GSW in 5?

Ohh how the mighty have fallen....

http://replygif.net/i/1126.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2015, 05:24 PM
How is it lucky when its a product of making the finals, hence there's a reason behind it? Didn't you see me on here saying the series is likely over, predicting GSW in 5?
The Cavs making the finals outta a weak conference has nothing to do with GS missing shots they normally hit, hence the Cavs lucking out.

Not sure why you're struggling with this, but I'm here for you :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 05:27 PM
why didn't they hit these shots in the 2nd quarter of game 2 vs HOU? Or 1st quarter of game 1? Oh wait, could it be these guys are human? Could it be......

FINALS JITTERS?!?!??!?

damn this is some advanced shit.

Jameerthefear
06-05-2015, 05:29 PM
it isn't over. Game 2 is huge. If CLE can steal homecourt their chances bolster greatly

inclinerator
06-05-2015, 05:31 PM
lolbron will win and propell himself to top 3

Droid101
06-05-2015, 05:33 PM
Warriors guard Lebron like they did last game and he will score 60+..
I want you to put money on this, because it ain't ****ing happening.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2015, 05:40 PM
why didn't they hit these shots in the 2nd quarter of game 2 vs HOU? Or 1st quarter of game 1? Oh wait, could it be these guys are human? Could it be......
Sooo.. GS went 3-18 at one point? Because that's what they did vs Cleveland in the first quarter last night.

Kyrie is officially out. No more jitters, this series is now a wrap.

catch24
06-05-2015, 05:45 PM

Thought my post was pretty self-explanatory? Apparently not.

Thanks for dumbing it down for that idiot. I have no patience with trolls. :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Sooo.. GS went 3-18 at one point? Because that's what they did vs Cleveland in the first quarter last night.

Kyrie is officially out. No more jitters, this series is now a wrap.

yeaaa umm now the exact number of shots matters?

Again, you've gone totally off the main point here.. Cavs didn't get lucky because a team misses shots, thats not getting lucky, an injury is getting lucky..

I believe this belongs to you

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/20kav40_zpsql5kgjfy.gif

http://replygif.net/i/431.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2015, 05:52 PM
yeaaa umm now the exact number of shots matters?

Again, you've gone totally off the main point here.. Cavs didn't get lucky because a team misses shots, thats not getting lucky, an injury is getting lucky..

The misses do Arb. The misses. Oh boy. :hammerhead:

Thanks for dumbing it down for that idiot. I have no patience with trolls. :oldlol:
Yeah Arb is like the retarded little brother of ISH. We still love him though.

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 05:54 PM
:kobe:

Just once, I want you accepting this L... if you can't, get on urb dictionary, and define this word 'lucky' for us.. I love fiction.

Optimus Prime
06-05-2015, 05:55 PM
I called it a sweep before the Kyrie news, and it's definitely a sweep now, unless Silver is busy working them phones to put the fix in.

Danger: LeBeta 50 FT game alert.

inclinerator
06-05-2015, 05:56 PM
I called it a sweep before the Kyrie news, and it's definitely a sweep now, unless Silver is busy working them phones to put the fix in.

if lebron wins, we have a new goat

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2015, 05:57 PM

Just once, I want you accepting this L... if you can't, get on urb dictionary, and define this word 'lucky' for us.. I love fiction.

The Warriors missing tons of shots they normally make isn't luck. Derp.

Oh Arb.. I hate making you my personal punching bag :(

Vancouver-Grizz
06-05-2015, 06:00 PM
I am rooting for the Warriors...but you can never count any team out. LeBron can get going and when other players get extended time...things can happen. Smith can go off..we just dont know. Warriors might be over confident as well...

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 06:03 PM
The Warriors missing shots they normally make isn't luck. Derp.

Oh Arb.. I hate making you my personal punching bag :(

you aren't supposed to make anything... you just, make what you make, miss what you miss... I'm trying to make a gif free post right now.. listen for once... GSW had trouble against the Rockets at home, in not one, but two games...

Rockets were up 49-33 on GSW in G1, a bigger lead than any Cavs one last night... they were a last second shot away from losing ANOTHER game...

I don't know if you watched last night, but the jitters were very apparent out there... it took some time to get used to the stage... so, on the other side the same thing happened for the Cavs, but LeBron James in the first quarter.. pretty expected, as he's by far the most experienced finals wise..

whats so hard to understand, now? please no lame 'oh Arb, retarded brother you are, hate seing you like this' no, give it a go, and think the next time before you write.

DFish24
06-05-2015, 06:05 PM
It's over. If Lebron manages to win now I will put him in my top 5 all-time.

DMAVS41
06-05-2015, 06:07 PM
you aren't supposed to make anything... you just, make what you make, miss what you miss... I'm trying to make a gif free post right now.. listen for once... GSW had trouble against the Rockets at home, in not one, but two games...

Rockets were up 49-33 on GSW in G1, a bigger lead than any Cavs one last night... they were a last second shot away from losing ANOTHER game...

I don't know if you watched last night, but the jitters were very apparent out there... it took some time to get used to the stage... so, on the other side the same thing happened for the Cavs, but LeBron James in the first quarter.. pretty expected, as he's by far the most experienced finals wise..

whats so hard to understand, now? please no lame 'oh Arb, retarded brother you are, hate seing you like this' no, give it a go, and think the next time before you write.

But you are ignoring what happened last night and will likely continue. The Warriors bench murked the Cavs bench. That is where the big advantage for the Warriors is.

Lebron can't play 48...and even at 40 or so minutes a game he's going to run out of gas or play no defense (his defense last night wasn't great).

That is the big difference between the East and West here...no way is that Cavs bench going to dominate like they did without Lebron on the court like they did against the East.

Without Lebron on the court they are going to get rocked. Happened last night and will continue to happen.

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 06:11 PM
But you are ignoring what happened last night and will likely continue. The Warriors bench murked the Cavs bench. That is where the big advantage for the Warriors is.

Lebron can't play 48...and even at 40 or so minutes a game he's going to run out of gas or play no defense (his defense last night wasn't great).

That is the big difference between the East and West here...no way is that Cavs bench going to dominate like they did without Lebron on the court like they did against the East.

Without Lebron on the court they are going to get rocked. Happened last night and will continue to happen.

no shit... its not game 1 anymore, the jitters are out.. wouldn't be surprised to see them go into a dry spell again, though.. and it won't be luck then, AGAIN...

how does the Warriors bench murking the Cavs bench have anything to do with this?! I'm not even talking about going forward.. legit confused why y'all see this as "luck" :biggums:

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 06:13 PM
I had GSW in 5 before this series.. now in 4, 2 of 6 is happening, and LeBron bricked the chance to prevent it.. I don't worry about that.

Hardjelly
06-05-2015, 06:16 PM
You spoke too soon OP....

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2015, 06:18 PM
I had GSW in 5 before this series.. now in 4, 2 of 6 is happening, and LeBron bricked the chance to prevent it.. I don't worry about that.

Which again, is irrelevant to the greatest shooting backcourt...shooting like complete scrubs. Had they hit their shots at even an AVERAGE rate, the game would've been called by the 4th quarter. :confusedshrug:

You're making this too easy, bud.

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Which again, is irrelevant to the greatest shooting backcourt...shooting like complete scrubs. Had they hit their shots at even an AVERAGE rate, the game would've been called by the 4th quarter. :confusedshrug:

Soooo GSW can't lose? If they make their shots and win thats that (better team), and if they miss their shots the opponent got lucky? Wow.. this is some unusual treatment you got there.. not even MJ was given this.. 2EZ.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2015, 06:22 PM
Soooo GSW can't lose? If they make their shots and win thats that (better team), and if they miss their shots the opponent got lucky? Wow.. this is some unusual treatment you got there.. not even MJ was given this.. 2EZ.

But, who said they can't lose? There's always playing defense and rebounding.

Silly Arb.. :hammerhead:

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 06:23 PM
But, who said they can't lose? There's always playing defense and rebounding.

Silly Arb.. :hammerhead:

You're looking hella retarded now, since during the time of the Cavs run they outrebounded GSW hard... yet you never mentioned it yet..

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Chilling_5130fb_2664108.gif

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 06:26 PM
Mighty one right now

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/giphy_zpszszwexdf.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2015, 06:32 PM
You're looking hella retarded now, since during the time of the Cavs run they outrebounded GSW hard... yet you never mentioned it yet..

But you just equated a teams bad shooting to their W/L's. All I ever implied was that GS would've won by a larger margin...had they hit the shots they normally make to begin the game? :confusedshrug:

Poor Arb. He doesn't know what he's arguing now. I did that to him..

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 06:33 PM
http://payload22.cargocollective.com/1/5/180665/2750161/SaistakestheL.gif

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/icY9zTWiLK5kU_zpsfx1cirwg.gif

put dis boy in a body bag.. my work is done here, feel relieved, mighty one :cheers:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Damn I reduced Arb to a gif spammer.

FYI those pictures aren't relevant to the topic at hand, but I do enjoy being entertained in a one-sided beatdown. :pimp:

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2015, 10:58 AM
ayyy kuniva, catch24, whasup though?

Heard everyone outside of Klay shot terribly last game :( ... looks like Cavs got lucky again :( lets just hope they can finally win one without getting lucky, and GSW missing shots they normally make.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-09-2015, 11:06 AM
If Curry continues to go 5-23 in this series, I'll be the first to admit you're right.

:cheers:

SilkkTheShocker
06-09-2015, 11:28 AM
It is over if Kyrie's injury is serious.

Kyrie and Love have never been conducive to winning basketball games. LeBron and the role players going to bring the title. They can still go to the parade though :lol

ISHGoat
06-09-2015, 12:06 PM
this kuniva retard just got rekt in this thread lmao

lebron fam stays winning

the excuses never stop from haters

but but but collusion! refs! statpad! east is weak! they got lucky! gsw not hitting shots!

while lebron is leading his team to the chip vs one of the best teams in recent history without his 2nd and 3rd best players

LikeABosh
06-09-2015, 02:05 PM
The inexperienced Finals virgin Warriors are about to walk into a buzz saw in Cleveland. Lebron about to knock their ass on the ropes. Get ready. Little boys gonna be shook as FCK

Ne 1
06-09-2015, 02:15 PM
The inexperienced Finals virgin Warriors are about to walk into a buzz saw in Cleveland. Lebron about to knock their ass on the ropes. Get ready. Little boys gonna be shook as FCK

Much like when the inexperienced Finals virgin Cavs walked into a buzz saw in San Antonio and James got exposed and knocked the **** out by Bruce Bowen.

SilkkTheShocker
06-09-2015, 02:19 PM
Much like when the inexperienced Finals virgin Cavs walked into a buzz saw in San Antonio and James got exposed and knocked the **** out by Bruce Bowen.

Literally nothing in common with the two scenarios at all. Nice reach though. LeBron >>> Kobe all-time. Let it go already, f.aggot.

Solefade
06-09-2015, 02:32 PM

what a dumbass :roll:

LikeABosh
06-09-2015, 02:50 PM
What is your point? Why are you talking about a Finals series from nearly a decade ago?

LikeABosh
06-10-2015, 12:38 AM
:dancin

Fudge
06-10-2015, 12:38 AM
OP :bowdown:

Leftimage
06-10-2015, 12:40 AM
Booked.
:roll: :roll:

RoundMoundOfReb
06-10-2015, 12:43 AM
Good god...the LeBron Family wins again. I'm almost getting sick of all these Ws

Magic 32
06-10-2015, 12:46 AM
Good god...the LeBron Family wins again. I'm almost getting sick of all these Ws

Surely it will balance out the losses away from the computer.

RRR3
06-10-2015, 12:47 AM
This thread title still applies. Don't get cocky or gloat.

"it ain't over till it's over"

-Yogi Berra