PDA

View Full Version : Bron bailed out again.......

Straight_Ballin
06-05-2015, 08:52 PM
...how many times does this bald beta get to be bailed out and not be accountable?!?!

If it's not Ray Allen saving his career, it's player injuries. Now we can't hold the 2/6 against him because Kyrie got injured. The clause is only valid if the team that was good enough to get you to the finals remains intact during the whole finals series. I swear, there has never been another player bailed out so many times in his career that still can squeak into the top 10....

Bond007
06-05-2015, 08:54 PM
i honestly think Bron wont win a championship again not unless he jumps to another team down the road but that wont look good for his career

nosfan773
06-05-2015, 11:55 PM
:biggums:

I'm not a lebron stan by any means but how can Love and Irving go down and you take it as bron being bailed out?

andgar923
06-05-2015, 11:57 PM
:biggums:

I'm not a lebron stan by any means but how can Love and Irving go down and you take it as bron being bailed out?

Because if the Cavs lose, he has an excuse.

J Shuttlesworth
06-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Because if the Cavs lose, he has an excuse.
Damn this is really the logic here? Some of you guys are just pathetic.

greymatter
06-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Love, Irving, Verajao were all healthy and the Cavs won = collusion, carried, given-not-earned, **, etc, omgz-my-poosay-is-bleeding!!1one!

Love, Irving, Verajao were all healthy and the Cavs lose = Lebron is off the hook for losing to a vastly superior team, he is so lucky, omgz-my-poosay-is-still-bleeding!!1one!

Kobe/Jordan-stan jizzstains really need to find something else to obsess about.

Cold soul
06-06-2015, 12:08 AM
Damn this is really the logic here? Some of you guys are just pathetic.

I hate Lebron with a passion but I can't blame him much for this Final loss all his all star teammates are out Love and Kyrie and rest of his cast around him isn't that good. There's only so much one player can do against great team and terrific bench.

J Shuttlesworth
06-06-2015, 12:10 AM
I hate Lebron with a passion but I can't blame him much for this Final loss all his all star teammates are out Love and Kyrie and rest of his cast around him isn't that good. There's only so much one player can do against great team and terrific bench.
i just find it ridiculous that there are people who actually consider this being "bailed out"

The crazy part is that I don't even think they are trolling.

Cold soul
06-06-2015, 12:14 AM
i just find it ridiculous that there are people who actually consider this being "bailed out"

The crazy part is that I don't even think they are trolling.

Yeah makes no sense to me. Lebron played awful in OT but some of that had to do with playing so many minutes without being on bench very long he was totally gassed at end of 4th and it showed.

Lebron23
06-06-2015, 12:14 AM
OP is a bigger @$$hole than some of the Kobetards here. Unlike the Kobetards who are just trolling for attention. OP is really mad and jealous at LeBron.

Rocketswin2013
06-06-2015, 12:15 AM
This forum is so ****ing stupid.

BlakFrankWhite
06-06-2015, 12:52 AM
You think the trolls care? They'll rip him apart regardless of the excuse.....

Anyways 10 years from now people won't remember the injuries...just that LeBron lost.

Relinquish
06-06-2015, 12:54 AM
Yeah makes no sense to me. Lebron played awful in OT but some of that had to do with playing so many minutes without being on bench very long he was totally gassed at end of 4th and it showed.

It's not only the minutes though. It's also the fact that he put up a shit ton of shots.

plowking
06-06-2015, 12:55 AM
Do 95% of the people on here like basketball, or are you guys just into the storylines?

Just go read a book instead.

JerrySeinfeld
06-06-2015, 12:58 AM
when he wins because of opponent injuries, he gets praised
when he loses because of it, they remove all blame from him

can't have it both ways

AussieBaller99
06-06-2015, 01:03 AM
True NBA fans will know he would have lost regardless of injuries to Kyrie and Love

Lebron23
06-06-2015, 01:13 AM
True NBA fans will know he would have lost regardless of injuries to Kyrie and Love

Huh?? It's only an 8 points lead. You know what's funny a healthy OKC Thunder team might destroy this Warriors team in the playoffs next year. Durant putting that arrogant douchebag Curry in his place.

Droid101
06-06-2015, 01:27 AM
:applause:

AussieBaller99
06-06-2015, 01:29 AM
Huh?? It's only an 8 points lead. You know what's funny a healthy OKC Thunder team might destroy this Warriors team in the playoffs next year. Durant putting that arrogant douchebag Curry in his place.

Hopefully that OKC vs GSW match up happens next year in the conference finals! That would be incredible to watch, just like game 1 of this series :applause:

Dbrog
06-06-2015, 01:47 AM
His career is starting to remind me VERY much of Jabbar. I mean, got early ring from teaming up and then failing for most of a decade that was WIDE OPEN for the taking. Then later luck into a situation and gets the rest of his chips (we shall see with Bron). That decade of failure is a big knock to Jabbar to me even though he played out of his mind.

Timmy D for MVP
06-06-2015, 01:59 AM
Bailed out of what?

Even completely healthy the Warriors were the better team. Why would any loss be held against him?

PickernRoller
06-06-2015, 02:05 AM
No one gives a shit that the Lakers had no Ariza and no Bynum in 08. Still chalked up as a loss. Nobody gave a shit when Detroit took the Lakers in six with Malone out and Payton being a ghost.

It's still 5/7 in the books. LeQueen will be 2/6 soon - no excuses. Dude's borderline Top 10 at most, nowhere near Duncan nor Kobe. Just a fact. LeStans don't have to admit it - no one gives a shit if they don't. OP getting worked up by LeTards.....:facepalm

24-Inch_Chrome
06-06-2015, 02:13 AM
Acting like Kobe is close to Duncan. :oldlol:

Kobe has two alpha rings, Bron has two alpha rings. They're much closer to each other than either is to The Big Fundamental.

PickernRoller
06-06-2015, 02:26 AM
Acting like Kobe is close to Duncan. :oldlol:

Kobe has two alpha rings, Bron has two alpha rings. They're much closer to each other than either is to The Big Fundamental.

The man that continues to fail to repeat? The Spurs were always the vulture team in the West. Anytime the Lakers got dominant - Spurs stepped aside. I remember Pop crying when the Lakers got Pau. He knew what was coming.....not a season later, the Lakers made the Spurs their bitch.

Getting carried by Parker and Kawhi....etc that man?

Not only that but getting bodied by the man in question.... You could paint a wall with poster shots of Kobe on Duncan...not to mention the beatings.

Dbrog
06-06-2015, 02:35 AM
The man that continues to fail to repeat? The Spurs were always the vulture team in the West. Anytime the Lakers got dominant - Spurs stepped aside. I remember Pop crying when the Lakers got Pau. He knew what was coming.....not a season later, the Lakers made the Spurs their bitch.

Getting carried by Parker and Kawhi....etc that man?

Not only that but getting bodied by the man in question.... You could paint a wall with poster shots of Kobe on Duncan...not to mention the beatings.

Neither of these ever happened. Not to mention, Duncan ended the Lakers 3 peat almost single-handedly. That is greater than (insert superstar name here) accomplished. It would be like if Jordan didn't retire and Hakeem still beat him. You would probably going on and on right now about Hakeem as a GOAT candidate. It's like you don't realize the gravity of what Duncan did. Spurs went through a bad strip of injuries and transitions at the end of the 2000s. Maybe it was actually your Lakers who were the vultures...

24-Inch_Chrome
06-06-2015, 02:38 AM
Duncan has never been carried, especially not by Parker. He's never stooped to 2000 Kobe's level. Elite defensive impact that is still among the league's best and GOAT tier longevity/intangibles, Timmy D is something else. :applause:

Duncan's 2003 playoff run > anything Kobe or LeBron has ever done in the postseason.

PickernRoller
06-06-2015, 02:40 AM
Neither of these ever happened. Not to mention, Duncan ended the Lakers 3 peat almost single-handedly. That is greater than (insert superstar name here) accomplished. It would be like if Jordan didn't retire and Hakeem still beat him. You would probably going on and on right now about Hakeem as a GOAT candidate. It's like you don't realize the gravity of what Duncan did. Spurs went through a bad strip of injuries and transitions at the end of the 2000s. Maybe it was actually your Lakers who were the vultures...

Lol, the same shit that Dirk did with less....

Maybe you should touch up on the context of that Lakers-Spurs series....who was hurt? etc...among other things. No one is saying the dude is a fraud - unlike other superstars in today's league - hint = Bron, Durant, but he's nowhere near what Spurtards make him out to be. Acknowledged by his own team mates.

Dbrog
06-06-2015, 02:42 AM
Lol, the same shit that Dirk did with less....

Maybe you should touch up on the context of that Lakers-Spurs series....who was hurt? etc...among other things.

Dirk was also facing weaker competition, but you're right, Dirk's done more than Bron or Kobe too.

sportjames23
06-06-2015, 06:23 AM
Dirk was also facing weaker competition, but you're right, Dirk's done more than Bron or Kobe too.

:biggums: :lebronamazed: :kobe:

IGOTGAME
06-06-2015, 06:29 AM
Cavs team has no one besides Lebron that can manufacture a point...it's just not gonna happen against a high scoring team like golden state.