PDA

View Full Version : Irving OUT

Jasper
06-06-2015, 09:25 AM
According to ESPN he has a fractured knee cap.
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015/story/_/id/13020515/kyrie-irving-cleveland-cavaliers-fractures-kneecap-season-ending-surgery

Bron wins the chip = it would be an all time trophy to hold up for sure.

SOooooo does the Warriors chip get depleted :confusedshrug:

LAZERUSS
06-06-2015, 09:31 AM
Yes, the Warriors are going to ask the league to post-pone the series until Cleveland is 100% healthy. Otherwise, their ring wouldn't count. Even though they ran away with the best record in the league, and playing in the tougher Western Conference in doing so.

Jasper
06-06-2015, 09:35 AM
Yes, the Warriors are going to ask the league to post-pone the series until Cleveland is 100% healthy. Otherwise, their ring wouldn't count. Even though they ran away with the best record in the league, and playing in the tougher Western Conference in doing so.

this would mean you would be glued to the TV for the whole series :oldlol:

THE NBA ratings just took a huge nose dive. :)

JerrySeinfeld
06-06-2015, 09:51 AM
It's crazy, if Durant was healthy then the Thunder in the first round are probably the toughest team that the Warriors face in the whole playoffs.

In fact, I'd argue that their toughest teams would have went in reverse order at that point. Thunder, Grizzlies, Rockets, Cavaliers. Crazy how loaded the Western conference is, I'll never deplete the championship of a West team after seeing how retarded their road to the Finals is when compared to the East. I truly believe that the Warriors would not have lost a single game in the whole entire playoffs had their Finals road been Celtics/Bulls/Hawks/Cleveland.

Haymaker
06-06-2015, 10:24 AM
It's crazy, if Durant was healthy then the Thunder in the first round are probably the toughest team that the Warriors face in the whole playoffs.

In fact, I'd argue that their toughest teams would have went in reverse order at that point. Thunder, Grizzlies, Rockets, Cavaliers. Crazy how loaded the Western conference is, I'll never deplete the championship of a West team after seeing how retarded their road to the Finals is when compared to the East. I truly believe that the Warriors would not have lost a single game in the whole entire playoffs had their Finals road been Celtics/Bulls/Hawks/Cleveland.

If KD were healthy they would be 2nd or 3rd seed and would not face the Warriors right away.

Kingwillball
06-06-2015, 10:53 AM

Your retarted ..the Cavs have owned the west and if they had full team are best team in league.

Jasper
06-06-2015, 11:47 AM
lov the debate about seeding.

As for LOVE , everyone thought he would bring his same game to the Cav's and the assumption was that he would be Bron's BOSH......

I'd say the best accomplishment is that the Cav's bumped off the 1st seed ATl.

CAv's talent basically beat the Hawks , and in the case of the Warriors, they now have the best talent as well as the best team.

Got to feel for Mark Jackson- he knew the team, and it was the luck of the rounds how the Warriors- motored through the playoffs. :durantunimpressed:

Crimsonrain777
06-06-2015, 11:56 AM
lov the debate about seeding.

As for LOVE , everyone thought he would bring his same game to the Cav's and the assumption was that he would be Bron's BOSH......

I'd say the best accomplishment is that the Cav's bumped off the 1st seed ATl.

CAv's talent basically beat the Hawks , and in the case of the Warriors, they now have the best talent as well as the best team.

Got to feel for Mark Jackson- he knew the team, and it was the luck of the rounds how the Warriors- motored through the playoffs. :durantunimpressed:

yeah, but Atlanta wasnt much of a first seed.they faced adversity in every round against crappy teams, then they met the Cavs and just got stomped. Chicago was a much tougher match for Cleveland

tontoz
06-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Irving is out? Really? Wow i can't believe this isn't a bigger story.

Oh wait....

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378420

zoom17
06-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Irving is out? Really? Wow i can't believe this isn't a bigger story.

Oh wait....

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378420

:roll: