PDA

View Full Version : very apparent the NBA Gods are steering Lebron to the Knicks

Knicksfever2010
06-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Its VERY OBVIOUS that the Gods of the National Basketball Association want to see Lebron fail in Cleveland. Like Moses, he will never see the promised land with his home team. However if he comes to New York, he will become Jesus. God is INTENT on not letting Lebron win with the Cavs. Look at the injuries he is causing (Love/Kyrie)

In the next few weeks, you will hear a groundswell of pro-Lebron to the Knicks comments on this website and countless others. Lebron to the Knicks makes ENTIRELY too much sense for it not to happen.

Lebron to the Knicks = progress. This is how we evolve, this is how we seek clarity in an imperfect world. NYC is the center of the universe and only fitting to have the best player in the best city in the world. This is happening folks, either got on board or get off this website. Non-believers WILL NOT be tolerated.

I understand the Knicks get a bad rap from time to time, but I thank god everyday that I was born a Knicks fan. They are whats right in the world, they do things the right way and god will reward us with Lebron.

Phil Jackson = Emperor Palpatine
Lebron = Darth Vader

Eric Cartman
06-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Can't argue with that logic.

I'm convinced :cheers:

LoneyROY7
06-06-2015, 09:42 AM
TL;DR.

Darth Vader = Jesus? :wtf:

Patrick Chewing
06-06-2015, 09:44 AM
The entire city of Cleveland gonna be on suicide watch.

keep-itreal
06-06-2015, 09:46 AM
so knicks trade Carmelo for Lebron? :lebronamazed:

Real Men Wear Green
06-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Dolan=Jar Jar

FireMcFailPlease
06-06-2015, 10:20 AM
great...but what are you going to do with Melo