PDA

View Full Version : lol @ these GS asterisk gif avy's that some of you are sporting

Done_And_Done
06-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Oh ISH.

Love this place. Never a dry moment I tells ya. No other forum on the interwebs that I'd rather frequent.

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2015, 01:57 PM
which ones? there any other ones?

yesss sir

DMV2
06-06-2015, 01:58 PM
which ones? there any other ones?

yesss sir
You doing stupid shit like this is why I have a hard time being your BTE friend.

BlakFrankWhite
06-06-2015, 01:59 PM
The work of ISH legend and proud member of simon family...Fudge!

DMV2
06-06-2015, 02:01 PM
Can't believe people would hate on a cute thing like Steph Curry.

I'm sure they'd love to torture him if they can get their hands on him. Heartless bastards! :coleman:

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2015, 02:04 PM
You doing stupid shit like this is why I have a hard time being your BTE friend.

http://i.gyazo.com/7bd4ac190a49d4b9a10abf7c65f47671.png

yo, the asterisk is real... I don't remember a first time championship team overcoming as little adversity as this.. seriously.. they may be ATG and all, but everything, ERRYthing went their way.

I don't remember the likely 2 best teams taken out like this (Cavs/OKC)

Fudge
06-06-2015, 02:06 PM
:cheers:

DMV2
06-06-2015, 02:07 PM

yo, the asterisk is real... I don't remember a first time championship team overcoming as little adversity as this.. seriously.. they may be ATG and all, but everything, ERRYthing went their way.

You play the hands that's dealt to you.

Not Golden State's fault that Durant, Love and Irving aren't strong enough to play 82+ games and playoffs.

All this means is that Steph Curry is a bigger man than Durant, Love ad Irving.

TheMarkMadsen
06-06-2015, 02:09 PM
all this talk about injuries and nobody wants to bring up the fact that for the past 2 years the Warriors have been devastated by injuries in the playoffs

and even funnier that Lebron fans are bringing this up considering the injuries to Rose in 2012 (defending MVP on the team with the best chance to beat the HEAT) WB in 2013 (top 5 player in the league on the defending WC champions)

literally the 2 years Lebron won are the two years where his biggest threats were out with injuries

VengefulAngel
06-06-2015, 02:12 PM
all this talk about injuries and nobody wants to bring up the fact that for the past 2 years the Warriors have been devastated by injuries in the playoffs

and even funnier that Lebron fans are bringing this up considering the injuries to Rose in 2012 (defending MVP on the team with the best chance to beat the HEAT) WB in 2013 (top 5 player in the league on the defending WC champions)

literally the 2 years Lebron won are the two years where his biggest threats were out with injuries

You're acting like Lebron hasn't dealt with his fair share of injuries.

Bosh in 2012, Wade's knee's in 2013-2014, Kyrie and Love in 2015. Please shut the **** up with this non-sensical bullshit.

Ca$H
06-06-2015, 02:12 PM

:applause:

Fudge
06-06-2015, 02:14 PM
GSW "Asterisk" Original Colors

http://s3.postimg.org/821qwmje7/GSW_2.gif

http://s3.postimg.org/821qwmje7/GSW_2.gif

Will keep you updated with more color schemes! Rep if you'd like!

fiddy
Insecure bran stans lmao

ArbitraryWater

Again, you can't use the injury excuse for Rose... might as well use it every year, its like complaining Bill Walton wasn't healthy to contend in 1982 or some shit...

Westbrook 2013? Sure, but the Heat were proven champions, owned them H2H and Wade was not himself, either.

GSW "Asterisk" Road Colors

http://s11.postimg.org/tsrle1yu7/GSW2.gif

:roll:

change it every reg season game

Rose'sACL

Lebron, wade and bosh with garbage role players already beat 2011 bulls. 2012 heat was way more balanced plus they themselves had bosh injured for most of Indiana and Boston series.

WB injury only made it harder for heat to win. They got the spurs matchup instead of the thunder matchup which they had dominated since 2011-12 season.
Thunders injury in 2013 and 2014 playoffs only made it harder for heat given that spurs got to the finals instead of thunder. Thunder were the only team in west that could have beaten the spurs.

DMV2

Your posts are much clearer when you're not speaking rapist.

Last two paragraphs were nonsense but the first one was well said. :applause:

sportjames23
06-06-2015, 02:15 PM
GSW "Asterisk" Road Colors

http://s11.postimg.org/tsrle1yu7/GSW2.gif

Is there anything you can't do, breh? :bowdown:

Beastmode88
06-06-2015, 02:16 PM
No bran stan believing in lebeta james to beat the warriors?

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2015, 02:17 PM
Your posts are much clearer when you're not speaking rapist.

Last two paragraphs were nonsense but the first one was well said. :applause:

:lol:

all 3 were meh to me.. GSW didn't have a chance of winning either way, in fact back then people said GSW was better without him.

Rose'sACL
06-06-2015, 02:20 PM
No bran stan believing in lebeta james to beat the warriors?
If some lebron fan said that he believed it then you will call him delusional so make up your mind. Will you give props to any lebron fan for posting that cavs will still win this? If the answer is no then stop asking this stupid question.

Legends66NBA7
06-06-2015, 02:20 PM

Heat would have beaten them at full strength anyways, if that means Miami is 100% too. They dealt with injuries in 12 and 13 too.

Rose and Westbrook aren't threats to LeBron at his peak in Miami. Individual play alone isn't the key to beating his teams. It's team play for the most part like SA and Dallas.

Eric Cartman
06-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Heat would have beaten them at full strength anyways, if that means Miami is 100% too. They dealt with injuries in 12 and 13 too.

Rose and Westbrook aren't threats to LeBron at his peak in Miami. Individual play alone isn't the key to beating his teams. It's team play for the most part like SA and Dallas.
What about Parker's hamstring?

Rose'sACL
06-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Wade's contstant injuries> parker injuries by a big margin.

DMV2
When was the last time Parker was any good?

Spurs would have won if they played Patty Mills more in the Clippers series. It was bad coaching by Pops.
The Hack-a-DeAndre thing was bad karma going against them.

TheMarkMadsen

so you're saying a fully healthy OKC team in 2013 isn't a threat to Miami..

:biggums: :biggums:

Legends66NBA7
06-06-2015, 02:24 PM

all 3 were meh to me.. GSW didn't have a chance of winning either way, in fact back then people said GSW was better without him.

Who's him ? Lee ?

I actually agree with Lee (to an extent) in 13, but not Bogut in 14. Warriors probably could win in 14 if Bogut plays vs the Clippers.

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2015, 02:25 PM

not more of a threat than the Spurs were..

Eric Cartman

Spurs would have won if they played Patty Mills more in the Clippers series.
In the 2013 finals nikka was beasting till he got injured.

Rose'sACL

No, he is saying that spurs have always been the worse matchup for lebron. Going by how badly outmatched thunder was from 2011-2013 against heat, I can bet that every heat fan wanted their team to play thunder instead of spurs.

Legends66NBA7

If both teams are full strength, no. LeBron just owns it against them. If by threat means pushing them past 5 games, okay. Still taking Miami.

And again, it's the style of play. Spurs are more of a threat tha the Thunder vs Miami.

Legends66NBA7
06-06-2015, 02:28 PM

Miami wasn't that healthy either, so it offsets.

Full strength ? Can't say, would be even better series though.

1manfastbreak
06-06-2015, 02:30 PM
ninjas is peanut butter and JEALOUS hahah

they hate us cue they aint us and it feels great.

Heavincent
06-06-2015, 02:33 PM

And I don't think Patrick freaking Beverly would have made a huge difference in the Houston series...and Conley and Allen playing one extra game wouldn't have put Memphis over the top.

Anybody saying this would be an asterisk for GS is probably relatively new to the NBA.

The thing about GS being lucky to avoid SA and LAC is so ridiculous to me. They're lucky because the Spurs weren't good enough to advance past the 1st round? They're lucky that the Clippers choked their asses off and blew a 3-1 series lead? Please, if the Clippers can't even close the deal against Houston, they're sure as shit not beating Golden State.

Fudge
06-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Steph Curry - The "Asterisk" Shot

http://s9.postimg.org/irqat9ijf/GSW_3.gif

Eric Cartman
06-06-2015, 02:34 PM

:roll: :roll:

DMV2
06-06-2015, 02:36 PM

Lee is irrelevant but healthy Bogut would beaten Clippers last year.

This Warriors team showed what they're capable of two years ago when they upset the Nuggets. Then nearly taking a 2-0 lead going back home on the Spurs but their inexperience costs them Game 1.

People are saying this Warriors team is just lucky. You need a bit of luck in any championship run but let's not forget they were probably the best new title contenders in the running once the Spurs got old. Clippers are choke artists as we see. Houston won't get anywhere if Harden freezes up in the big stage all the time. Grizzlies have no go-to guy. Only flaw Warriors had was inexperience and Bogut's health.

I kinda saw this championship contention coming after the 1st week of the season. Mainly because I was so impressed at their 2013 and 2014 playoff showing. They took the Clippers to 7 games w/o Bogut and had the entire nation rooting for the Clippers b/c of the Sterling scandal.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10687028&postcount=16

I think fans just don't like seeing new and unproven teams coming into the picture. They rather see their favorite players(LeBron, Kobe, Duncan, etc) built on their legacies. For me, I love it. Always good to see new blood.

TheMarkMadsen
06-06-2015, 02:37 PM
So WB & Rose being out for the entire playoffs means nothing

but Conley missing a game and Patrick Beverly missing a series gets an asterik

holy shit :roll: :roll:

Rose'sACL
06-06-2015, 02:40 PM

Irving and love missing the finals is probably the bigger thing but keep living in your world.

I am asking you again. Who would have heat liked to face in 2013 and 2014 finals if they had a choice between spurs or thunder? Why do you keep trying to prove that you are a bigger idiot than dubeta?

DMV2
06-06-2015, 02:41 PM
Seriously, some of you guys should revisit Warriors 2013 and 2014 season and playoffs.

They didn't get here by just luck. They built a very well title contention team.
Upset the Nuggets. Lost to the Spurs after nearly taking a 2-0 lead in that series. Lost to the heavily favored Clippers in 7 games w/o Bogut.

This team never once quit or got destroyed while still being extremely inexperience. Compare that to the Rockets getting humiliated by the Blazers. Or the Clippers choking away a 3-1 series. Those were your true pretenders. Not the Warriors.

This wasn't just overnight success or too much luck. It's the way they built this team and a bit of lucky. 67 wins, their #1 option is MVP = all luck??? I don't think so.

SpecialQue
06-06-2015, 02:42 PM
All I know is that Curry will probably have a ring and FMVP before Durant, and that makes me so, so happy.

24-Inch_Chrome
06-06-2015, 02:42 PM
I don't really like Curry because his stans are stupid but this isn't an asterisk ring. No such thing as an asterisk ring, you play the hand you're dealt and do your best with what you get.

Fudge
06-06-2015, 02:45 PM
GSW - The Larry O*Brien Trophy

http://s9.postimg.org/sfc6ly523/GSW_4.gif

http://s9.postimg.org/sfc6ly523/GSW_4.gif

1manfastbreak
06-06-2015, 02:48 PM
how does no body mention that the Cavs played the CELTICS in the first round? are you serious?

are you serious? the celtics? the Warriors second unit would have swept the celtics

Legends66NBA7
06-06-2015, 02:50 PM

There's no such thing as astrieks. Injuries happen. Astrieks are pure hater talk.

A game isn't 1 on 1 either, it's 5 on 5. Rose and Westbrook aren't changing the fact that Miami is still going the finals and winning. Conley and Beverly/D Mo aren't changing the fact that Golden State is still going to the Finals... maybe the Cavs at full strength beat them, but its not Golden States fault injuries happened to other teams.

TheMarkMadsen
06-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Irving and love missing the finals is probably the bigger thing but keep living in your world.

I am asking you again. Who would have heat liked to face in 2013 and 2014 finals if they had a choice between spurs or thunder? Why do you keep trying to prove that you are a bigger idiot than dubeta?

why did you edit your post 5 minutes later just to throw an insult at me

rent free

and you guys can't have it both ways

"Lebron da GOAT he made the finals without Love and injured Irving"

two days later

"Lebron da GOAT but he can't be expected to win without Love and Irving"

:oldlol: :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
06-06-2015, 02:54 PM
There's no such thing as astrieks. Injuries happen. Astrieks are pure hater talk.

A game isn't 1 on 1 either, it's 5 on 5. Rose and Westbrook aren't changing the fact that Miami is still going the finals and winning. Conley and Beverly/D Mo aren't changing the fact that Golden State is still going to the Finals... maybe the Cavs at full strength beat them, but its not Golden States fault injuries happened to other teams.

I don't think we can just say with 100% certainty that the Bulls don't beat the HEAT in 2012, if they meet up and the HEAT are missing Bosh for a few games like they did then the Bulls could easily win..

same with OKC in 2013, WB & KD didn't have to share the ball with Harden anymore, both were better than the year before and might have beat the Spurs in 2013 just like they did in 2012..

and all this talk about the Spurs and how well they guarded Lebron.. you mean by not guarding him..?? Pretty sure any team can implement that strategy if need be..

DMV2
06-06-2015, 03:01 PM

Still going to the Finals is 100% accurate because of the weak East but winning it all is questionable. That Game 6 Bosh OREB to Ray 3-pointer was a miracle play.

If they played in the West, a miracle play like that could have occurred in a crucial 1st round match up. Or a 2nd round, or at the WCF. Then eventually, you run out of luck.

Even though there were injuries in the East the past 3 years....injuries never been a factor in a LeBron-led team, it's the weak ass East that's been a factor. Now the LeBron Curse has reverse itself and it's his team that not lucky anymore. And it's at the worst possible situation for LeBron.

Fudge
06-06-2015, 03:04 PM
GSW - "The Marreese Speights Asterisk"

http://s10.postimg.org/4jo2gmxr9/GSW_Speights.gif

24-Inch_Chrome
06-06-2015, 03:06 PM
Why is this thread still going. :facepalm

There's no asterisk on GS's ring assuming they win. There's no asterisk on LeBron's titles. There's no asterisk on Kobe's titles. There are no asterisks on any titles.

DMV2
06-06-2015, 03:07 PM

You son of a bitch!!!!!

:roll: :oldlol:

Done_And_Done
06-06-2015, 03:09 PM

That is on some next level of ridiculousness right there :oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
06-06-2015, 03:35 PM

:roll: Fudge is destroying this shit

Smook A.
06-06-2015, 03:39 PM

:roll:

gts
06-06-2015, 03:42 PM

There's no asterisk on GS's ring assuming they win. There's no asterisk on LeBron's titles. There's no asterisk on Kobe's titles. There are no asterisks on any titles.There is if you're a small minded peon :lol

BTW, I agree this is just a way for Lebron fans to come to grips that there's a good chance this isn't his year.

Besides talent it takes a lot of luck to reach the finals, Lebrons had his fair share in his career as has anyone who's won it all...

If we're going to go around sticking asterisk's on the Warriors title if they win we're going to have to stick a much bigger one on The Cav's appearance in this years finals.

Eric Cartman
06-06-2015, 03:43 PM

There's no asterisk on GS's ring assuming they win. There's no asterisk on LeBron's titles. There's no asterisk on Kobe's titles. There are no asterisks on any titles.
Fudge is mocking the very concept of "asterisk rings" with insane gifs.

Absurdist comedy at it's finest, nearly pissed myself with the Speights one.

SpecialQue
06-06-2015, 03:49 PM

This is your masterpiece. Holy shit.

also Curry >>>>>>> Durant lol

dunksby
06-06-2015, 03:52 PM

Fudge on a roll :roll:

Droid101
06-06-2015, 03:54 PM
Funny part is, a non-regular will come to this site and be like "Damn, tons of Warriors fans."

Warrior planet!

J Shuttlesworth
06-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Lol though I'm not really sure why everyone is comparing golden state to the Heat's two championship runs. They faced the Thunder at full strength in the finals in 2012, the Spurs were mostly at full strength outside of parker in 2013, but Wade had his knee injury. Not to mention in 2012, Bosh was injured. The Warriors are at full strength and are facing the Cavs with two of their best three players injured. The Heat never had that kind of luxury in the finals.

Inferno
06-06-2015, 04:04 PM

**** out of here dude. The 2 best teams are the Warriors and whoever else is behind them.

24-Inch_Chrome
06-06-2015, 04:06 PM
There is if you're a small minded peon :lol

BTW, I agree this is just a way for Lebron fans to come to grips that there's a good chance this isn't his year.

Besides talent it takes a lot of luck to reach the finals, Lebrons had his fair share in his career as has anyone who's won it all...

If we're going to go around sticking asterisk's on the Warriors title if they win we're going to have to stick a much bigger one on The Cav's appearance in this years finals.

That's the issue. Applying an asterisk to any title opens up a giant can of worms; whatever luck GS has had this season has been enjoyed by other teams many times in the past. It really does all go back to your first point, majority of the asterisk crowd seem to be Kobe/LeBron stans and they fit that mold perfectly. :oldlol:

Fudge is mocking the very concept of "asterisk rings" with insane gifs.

Absurdist comedy at it's finest, nearly pissed myself with the Speights one.

Fudge is establishing a GOAT tier legacy, has so many posters on strings. The best part is the posters who buy into the trolling and come out in support of it. :oldlol:

JimmyMcAdocious
06-06-2015, 05:02 PM
e plurbus anus?

SugarHill
06-06-2015, 05:42 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/n8LOaQyDyiEhi/giphy.gif

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2015, 05:51 PM
**** out of here dude. The 2 best teams are the Warriors and whoever else is behind them.

sure by regular season record... 2 biggest threats then, was this really hard to understand?

Inferno
06-06-2015, 05:55 PM
sure by regular season record... 2 biggest threats then, was this really hard to understand?

Regular season record, playoff performance, you name it. :confusedshrug: Spurs were the Warriors' biggest threat and its not GSW's fault they lost to the Clippers (who ended up losing to the team Warriors demolished in 5).

Warriors would be the favorite going into any series. IDK why people are trying to deny that.

fiddy
06-06-2015, 05:58 PM
The funny thing is that the asterik looks like a flower, all the loosers from the Bran family look like fakkits now lmao

Eric Cartman
06-06-2015, 06:03 PM
The funny thing is that the asterik looks like a flower, all the loosers from the Bran family look like fakkits now lmao
Fudge is like the Picasso of trolls :applause:

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2015, 06:05 PM
Regular season record, playoff performance, you name it. :confusedshrug: Spurs were the Warriors' biggest threat and its not GSW's fault they lost to the Clippers (who ended up losing to the team Warriors demolished in 5).

Warriors would be the favorite going into any series. IDK why people are trying to deny that.

:oldlol:

Cavs and OKC have not played healthy in the playoffs... they're the 2 biggest threats and GSW can completely avoid them, just saying.

warriorfan
06-06-2015, 06:18 PM
LeVirgin stans, gotta love em

Taller than CP3
06-06-2015, 06:21 PM
ROFL these are great, keep 'em coming Fudge!

Miller for 3
06-06-2015, 06:33 PM
Only rings that count in the last 5 years are 2011 Mavs and 2014 Spurs. Rest are asterisks.

nnn123
06-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Lebron James/ The Cavs getting the luxury of playing the in the eastern conference is more of an "asterisk" to begin with. In reality this "asterisk" nonsense that you guys are pushing is just that...a bunch of overemotional, uneducated BS.

Dubs510
06-06-2015, 08:45 PM
lol at mo. but who cares what the internet losers gotta say, they don't decide shit. chip is a chip :banana:

tmacattack33
06-06-2015, 09:20 PM

Bosh was injured in 2012 and that more than makes up for anything...as Indiana, Boston, and OKC were all very healthy.

sportjames23
06-06-2015, 09:57 PM
Fudge--great human being or GOAT human being?

derb2k2
06-06-2015, 11:46 PM
this will be the biggest asterisk I've ever known in any professional sport.

Shameful. The Warriors don't even have to play at 50% now. :facepalm :facepalm

noob cake
06-06-2015, 11:57 PM
I don't even consider this a real championship

bobeticus
06-07-2015, 12:01 AM

Spurs would have won if they played Patty Mills more in the Clippers series. It was bad coaching by Pops.
The Hack-a-DeAndre thing was bad karma going against them.

No Excuses :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Milbuck
06-07-2015, 12:02 AM
Fudge--great human being or GOAT human being?
Fudge is seriously the only reason I come to ISH anymore. Dude is constant entertainment, a true legend of the posting game.

bobeticus
this will be the biggest asterisk I've ever known in any professional sport.

Shameful. The Warriors don't even have to play at 50% now. :facepalm :facepalm

like your avatar :applause: :applause: :applause:

Dubs510
not the warriors fault! :banana: :banana: stay mad

next

bobeticus
06-07-2015, 12:04 AM
I don't even consider this a real championship

for hardcore fans this is the boring finals ever... but for those who love an adorable player part time ballerina dancer this will be their historic championship... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

red1
06-07-2015, 12:19 AM

just brilliant :roll:

chazzy
06-07-2015, 12:30 AM
Bosh was injured in 2012 and that more than makes up for anything...as Indiana, Boston, and OKC were all very healthy.
Pierce was absolutely not healthy

J Shuttlesworth
06-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Pierce was absolutely not healthy
At least he was playing. Love/Irving will not be able to play outside of Kyrie game 1.

24-Inch_Chrome
06-07-2015, 12:54 AM
Let's all take a moment to acknowledge Fudge as the GOAT poster. When rep is back I know where it'll be going.

Eric Cartman
06-07-2015, 09:24 AM
Fudge, can we get a steve kerr one?

Thanks in advance.

HomieWeMajor
06-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Let's all take a moment to acknowledge Fudge as the GOAT poster. When rep is back I know where it'll be going.
Ni99as didn't want to believe but my boy did it :bowdown:

Fudge
06-07-2015, 06:08 PM
GSW - The As-Kerr-risk Collection

http://s16.postimg.org/ssieypylt/Askerrisk.gif

http://s16.postimg.org/ssieypylt/Askerrisk.gif

http://s2.postimg.org/yyh4r6hyd/Kerr.gif

http://s2.postimg.org/yyh4r6hyd/Kerr.gif

Bandito
06-07-2015, 06:15 PM
I concur.

Bandito
06-07-2015, 06:16 PM
Fudge is seriously the only reason I come to ISH anymore. Dude is constant entertainment, a true legend of the posting game.
You dont even say hi anymore:eek:

bdreason
06-07-2015, 07:51 PM
I'm a Warriors fan but I think these avy's are marvelous. :oldlol: