PDA

View Full Version : Cavs Finals Tickets are Dropping FAST

1manfastbreak
06-06-2015, 02:46 PM
Wow. They have already dropped about 50% of their value since Thursday according to the Cavs team website.

You can literally buy a round trip plane ticket from SF to CLE, hotel room and finals tickets for the same price of an upper deck seat at Oracle.

Dubs fans are about to show out in Cleveland because I know I am not the only one contemplating this.

SEC 230 row 7 is going for $1567 a seat for a Warriors home game

SEC 230 row 6 is going for $265 a seat for a Cavs home game

sd3035
06-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Wow. They have already dropped about 50% of their value since Thursday according to the Cavs team website.

You can literally buy a round trip plane ticket from SF to CLE, hotel room and finals tickets for the same price of an upper deck seat at Oracle.

Dubs fans are about to show out in Cleveland because I know I am not the only one contemplating this.

Lebald fans are generally poor people who sponge off the government and troll message forums all day

JerrySeinfeld
06-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Lebald fans are generally poor people who sponge off the government and troll message forums all day

that avatar... :lol :applause:

Droid101
06-06-2015, 03:15 PM

If I didn't have to work I would so do this.

Ca$H
06-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Damn Warriors fans should pick up those tickets. Especially game 4 tickets if they sweep.

JerrySeinfeld
06-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Damn, wish I wasn't spending my money recklessly as of late, could hit up the finals at that price

sd3035
06-06-2015, 03:25 PM
People from Cleveland were priced out the moment the cost hit double digits

J Shuttlesworth
06-06-2015, 03:27 PM
I really wanted to go to game 1 of the finals but those ticket prices were outrageous

sd3035
06-06-2015, 03:31 PM
I really wanted to go to game 1 of the finals but those ticket prices were outrageous

not to mention the flight from India or wherever the fukk you're from would cost a fortune

J Shuttlesworth
06-06-2015, 03:37 PM
not to mention the flight from India or wherever the fukk you're from would cost a fortune
lol what? It's an 8 hour drive for me

BasedTom
06-06-2015, 03:37 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11111/111119363/3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

Bernkastel
06-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Makes sense. No need to spend money on a team that has no realistic shot at winning.

Eric Cartman
06-06-2015, 04:23 PM
Makes sense. No need to spend money on a team that has no realistic shot at winning.
I disagree.

Fun for the whole watching your team go down 3-0 and then get swept.

Not to mention hot dogs and burgers are not $26.

Inferno
06-06-2015, 04:28 PM
:lol

ZMonkey11
06-06-2015, 04:38 PM
:wtf:

So was this a post to brag how much money you make? Post a picture when you actually are willing to pay with your McDonald's money. Cause I'm thinking of buying an island in Maui, but you know, waiting for prices to drop. :rolleyes:

JimmyMcAdocious
06-06-2015, 04:55 PM
I would do this but that would mean I would have to go to Cleveland... So, nah.

tmacattack33
06-06-2015, 05:11 PM
On stubhub the lowest ticket is $390. Upper Deck Corner, Row 10 or so.

Where are you seeing it as $250?

NugzFan
06-06-2015, 05:15 PM
This is comparing apples to oranges. Obviously things in Northern California will cost more than they do in Cleveland. The difference in prices is nothing more than geographical.

fragokota
06-06-2015, 05:27 PM

Ok, imagine having to play against a healthy Cavs team without Klay, Draymond and another legit player off the bench like HB. You are about to lose your second straight finals game before coming back home to get swept. I imagine prices would go down everywhere tbh.

Eric Cartman
06-06-2015, 05:52 PM
This is comparing apples to oranges. Obviously things in Northern California will cost more than they do in Cleveland. The difference in prices is nothing more than geographical.
Cleveland is shit.

RedBlackAttack
06-06-2015, 05:55 PM
Has the weekly "let's all sh!t on Cleveland" for no reason quota been filled yet this week? There's still time.

Draz
06-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Still not as expensive as the food at the Oracle

Taller than CP3
06-06-2015, 06:18 PM
I don't blame them. No one in Ohio wants to see Lebron go 2/6.

It's going to be amazing seeing Lebron get swept in Cleveland. Can't wait, they might even throw beer at him.

NugzFan
06-06-2015, 06:26 PM
Cleveland is shit.

Nice post.

L8kersfan222
06-06-2015, 09:23 PM
Has the weekly "let's all sh!t on Cleveland" for no reason quota been filled yet this week? There's still time.
Karma for taking back bran, 0-8, 2-6

red1
06-06-2015, 09:28 PM

You should go if you have the funds. I would pay double that plus sacrifice my left testicle to watch the raptors win a finals game.

So was this a post to brag how much money you make? Post a picture when you actually are willing to pay with your McDonald's money. Cause I'm thinking of buying an island in Maui, but you know, waiting for prices to drop. :rolleyes:
what?

BlazerRed
06-06-2015, 09:34 PM

Wouldn't be the same atmosphere as going to a home game. So much better going to a game with your team's fans packing the arena.

Jameerthefear
06-06-2015, 10:55 PM
Cleveland is a shit tier city

L8kersfan222
06-06-2015, 11:04 PM

Fowl
06-06-2015, 11:06 PM

HomieWeMajor
06-06-2015, 11:26 PM
Lebron23 this may be your opportunity to see a NBA game.

Dubs510
06-06-2015, 11:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8

Mr. Jabbar
06-06-2015, 11:40 PM

http://www.vixenvarsity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/lmao-gif-jordan.gif

DCL
06-06-2015, 11:42 PM
cleveland is one of the poorest cities/regions in the country while sf bay area is the opposite

1manfastbreak
06-07-2015, 12:59 PM
Wouldn't be the same atmosphere as going to a home game. So much better going to a game with your team's fans packing the arena.

i completely agree, I went to a Warriors - Blazers game last season in Portland, and it was no where close to a game at Oracle, but was still cool to be road warriors for a night.

But if it were to see them win the finals, that would be on a whole other level.

sportjames23
06-07-2015, 01:07 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

1manfastbreak
06-07-2015, 01:11 PM

buying an island in maui? I'm guessing you've never been to maui..?

regardless, if I made copious amounts of money then I would be going to the game tonight, but since I don't, I'm trying to finagle my way to a finals game with hopes of watching the series clincher.

and you don't live in the bay with mcdonalds money my friend it's called DISPOSABLE INCOME. :cheers:

I'm a p.o.s. broke college student that waits tables and bartends in the wealthiest county in the country, meaning my rich people ass munching skills will fund the trip.

my dad tells me all the time he regrets not going to the finals when the dubs were in it in the 70's. To me it sounds like a can't miss experience.

1manfastbreak
06-07-2015, 04:22 PM
On stubhub the lowest ticket is $390. Upper Deck Corner, Row 10 or so.

Where are you seeing it as $250?

Cavs ticket exchange through their official team website. Stubhub tacks on a lot of extra fee's which I don't like to get down with.

this screenshot was taken from yesterday, looks like you have to bid on tickets which will most likely drive prices up.

http://i58.tinypic.com/4lkshu.png

RedBlackAttack
06-07-2015, 04:35 PM
looks like you have to bid on tickets which will most likely drive prices up.

...usually how an auction works.

1manfastbreak
06-07-2015, 04:48 PM
...usually how an auction works.

thanks for the clarification guy.

I did not take you as an aficionado of NBA resale ticket auctions, but you did say usually, which makes my peabrain wonder.. are you insinuating that there are other ways that auctions may operate by??

RedBlackAttack
06-07-2015, 04:56 PM
thanks for the clarification guy.

I did not take you as an aficionado of NBA resale ticket auctions, but you did say usually, which makes my peabrain wonder.. are you insinuating that there are other ways that auctions may operate by??
Well, if you're asking whether or not there are different forms of auctions, the answer is yes. In this case, there could be an absolute auction, which means the highest bid wins regardless of the pricetag. This is what we normally refer to as a minimum bid auction, wherein the auctioneer accepts bids at or above a pre-published minimum price. Of course, there could also be a reserve auction, where the minimum bid is not published but it exists and if it is not met, no deal is made following the auction's end.

I can go into this further if you're really curious about the different styles and techniques used by auctioneers.

1manfastbreak
06-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Well, if you're asking whether or not there are different forms of auctions, the answer is yes. In this case, there could be an absolute auction, which means the highest bid wins regardless of the pricetag. This is what we normally refer to as a minimum bid auction, wherein the auctioneer accepts bids at or above a pre-published minimum price. Of course, there could also be a reserve auction, where the minimum bid is not published but it exists and if it is not met, no deal is made following the auction's end.

I can go into this further if you're really curious about the different styles and techniques used by auctioneers.

not necessarily, but I do appreciate the info.

I wish we were talking in person so I could differentiate if you actually know this info off the top of your head or if you just looked it up somewhere.

Regardless, i wish the tickets weren't being sold by (I'm guessing absolute?) auction.

I WANT THEM NOW DAMMIT lol

UK2K
06-07-2015, 05:31 PM
buying an island in maui? I'm guessing you've never been to maui..?

regardless, if I made copious amounts of money then I would be going to the game tonight, but since I don't, I'm trying to finagle my way to a finals game with hopes of watching the series clincher.

and you don't live in the bay with mcdonalds money my friend it's called DISPOSABLE INCOME. :cheers:

I'm a p.o.s. broke college student that waits tables and bartends in the wealthiest county in the country, meaning my rich people ass munching skills will fund the trip.

my dad tells me all the time he regrets not going to the finals when the dubs were in it in the 70's. To me it sounds like a can't miss experience.

You do now... $15/hr for burger flippers.