PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse for LebRons career next season? 2/7 or early East exit

FreezingTsmoove
06-07-2015, 01:27 AM
With an improving Bulls team and Pacers coming with a vengence LebRon will not have a cake walk to the finals. Also if he does get to the finals there is no doubt he will lose to the Warriors, fully healthy, mad thunder team, or Spurs

LebRon family says it is worse to get outed early in the playoffs than in the finals

Which guaranteed scenario is worse for the Princes all time ranking next season???

I had him #11 before finals and now with the sweep I got him messing around at 15

COnDEMnED
06-07-2015, 01:40 AM
2/7 is funnier.

LAZERUSS
06-07-2015, 01:44 AM
With an improving Bulls team and Pacers coming with a vengence LebRon will not have a cake walk to the finals. Also if he does get to the finals there is no doubt he will lose to the Warriors, fully healthy, mad thunder team, or Spurs

LebRon family says it is worse to get outed early in the playoffs than in the finals

Which guaranteed scenario is worse for the Princes all time ranking next season???

I had him #11 before finals and now with the sweep I got him messing around at 15

Only on ISH would it be better to either not make the playoffs, or get blown-out in the First Round. Losing a game seven in the Finals, even if you have a great game, is the worst possible scenario. Not making the playoffs is good for your resume. Then you can claim you didn't "choke" in the playoffs.

BlakFrankWhite
06-07-2015, 05:00 AM
If he goes 2/6...his career won't be relevant enough to discuss

Alamо
06-07-2015, 05:02 AM
This is getting brutal :roll:

Genaro
06-07-2015, 05:28 AM
Don't matter what happens to the other teams, Lebron will be coming out of the East again next year.

Taller than CP3
06-07-2015, 06:07 AM
not 2/3...not 2/4...not 2/5...not 2/6...not 2/7...not 2/8...not 2/9...not 2/10

BlakFrankWhite
06-07-2015, 06:12 AM

:bowdown:

Done_And_Done
06-07-2015, 06:17 AM

:lol

Blue&Orange
06-07-2015, 07:05 AM
well done sir, well done. :applause:

Prometheus
06-07-2015, 08:13 AM
Yo if the Cavs are healthy next year, they are going to dominate the playoffs... including the Finals. If you can't see that, god help you.

sd3035
06-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Don't matter what happens to the other teams, Lebron will be coming out of the East again next year.

Thats like winning in the special olympics

JerrySeinfeld
06-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Yo if the Cavs are healthy next year, they are going to dominate the playoffs... including the Finals. If you can't see that, god help you.

lol they still aren't going to beat Warriors or Thunder in the Finals.

Even if they get injury prone Love and Irving back and somehow stay 100% healthy, they don't play championship level defense regardless so it doesn't matter.

Prometheus
06-07-2015, 09:31 AM
lol they still aren't going to beat Warriors or Thunder in the Finals.

Even if they get injury prone Love and Irving back and somehow stay 100% healthy, they don't play championship level defense regardless so it doesn't matter.

God damn russwest... you are a sad, sad, delusional little boy. The f*cking Thunder?! God bless you.

BlakFrankWhite
06-07-2015, 09:32 AM
God damn russwest... you are a sad, sad, delusional little boy. The f*cking Thunder?! God bless you.

He isn't russwest

Beastmode88
06-07-2015, 09:34 AM
He isn't russwest

are you russwest?

Prometheus
06-07-2015, 09:35 AM
He isn't russwest

Yes he is, and the whole forum knows it. Who are you?

JerrySeinfeld
06-07-2015, 09:37 AM
He isn't russwest

lol whatever bit I cared about debating them went out the window a long time ago, since I proved my location and said I'd be fine with an IP comparison to russwest if they could do that

they can believe whatever they want, I keep seeing everybody accuse people with a similar opinion as the same person and I find it amusing because russwest got banned long ago and he still lives rent free in their minds.

seems like I missed out on some prime trolling years of this forum or some shit, because whatever he did has still got them salty and somehow mad at me lol

Prometheus
06-07-2015, 09:38 AM
lol whatever bit I cared about debating them went out the window a long time ago, since I proved my location and said I'd be fine with an IP comparison to russwest if they could do that

they can believe whatever they want, I keep seeing everybody accuse people with a similar opinion as the same person and I find it amusing because russwest got banned long ago and he still lives rent free in their minds.

seems like I missed out on some prime trolling years of this forum or some shit, because whatever he did has still got them salty and somehow mad at me lol

Cool story Simon.

It's still adorable that you think OKC would beat Cleveland. Bless your heart.

sd3035
06-07-2015, 09:41 AM

Lebald stans aren't the sharpest bunch, apparently I'm Simon too :roll:

JerrySeinfeld
06-07-2015, 09:44 AM
lmao Cleveland is getting so hyped, it's not even just OKC and the Warriors, half of the West would have ROFLstomped them in the Finals this year.

It's cool tho, this facade is great. LeBron without Wade is becoming the "What if" man every year once the Finals hit. "What if he didn't lose again? What would happen then?"

Shit, I don't know? He'd be 3/6 instead of 2/6?

LAZERUSS
06-07-2015, 11:22 AM
lmao Cleveland is getting so hyped, it's not even just OKC and the Warriors, half of the West would have ROFLstomped them in the Finals this year.

It's cool tho, this facade is great. LeBron without Wade is becoming the "What if" man every year once the Finals hit. "What if he didn't lose again? What would happen then?"

Shit, I don't know? He'd be 3/6 instead of 2/6?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Yep. Lebron takes an injury-decimated Cavs team on the road, into OT, against a team that steamrolled the West this year....and we are supposed to believe that these "Western behemoths" would have stomped a healthy Cavs team?

edrick
06-07-2015, 11:38 AM

Uh, no. That would be the Lebron haters. Who are all dumb as ****.

Yes, it's better to miss the god damn playoffs, than to make it to the Finals. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I hope none of you actually think that.

kennethgriffin
06-07-2015, 11:43 AM
wilt chamberlain is looked at as the biggest choker/underachiever of all time

and he's only 2 for 5 ... just sayin

with great power comes great expectations

and there wasnt even a 60's celtics 6-7 HOF lineup standing in his way like there was with wilt

2 for 6/2 for 7 would be murder to his career

LAZERUSS
06-07-2015, 11:44 AM

and there wasnt even a 60's celtics 6-7 HOF lineup standing in his way like there was with wilt

Only by complete idiots.

LikeABosh
06-07-2015, 11:49 AM

Lebron has already surpassed Kobe in the eyes of many. By the time Lebron is Kobe's age it won't even be debatable. You're just gonna have to get over it bud.

pegasus
06-07-2015, 01:38 PM
:roll: :roll: