PDA

View Full Version : Mario Hezonja Highlight of the day

Maga_1
06-07-2015, 08:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grpIkI_Yxcw

Between the legs of the defender and a windmill.
Curious to see how he will translate to NBA, it's probably one of the best and still the most mysterious prospects from Europe that i can remember.

sd3035
06-07-2015, 08:58 AM
pretty sad windmill, even I can do that :lol

Eric Cartman
06-07-2015, 09:36 AM
First windmill in Euroleague history, crowd shook.

fefe
06-07-2015, 09:38 AM
Stepped out of bounds though:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150607/hezonja_outofbouns_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

sd3035
06-07-2015, 09:40 AM

The refs don't even know the rules in that sad league:lol

fefe
06-07-2015, 09:40 AM

Well, outside of prime Iguodala and LeBron, not many players do this dunk very often in the NBA either...

Basketbolero
06-07-2015, 09:50 AM
He has A LOT of growing up to do. His potential makes him top 10 on such a weak class but I have serious doubts about how he will adapt. He's so immature and inconsistent.

Dr.J4ever
06-07-2015, 09:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grpIkI_Yxcw

Between the legs of the defender and a windmill.
Curious to see how he will translate to NBA, it's probably one of the best and still the most mysterious prospects from Europe that i can remember.

I'll even ignore that he went out of bounds, but he's very intriguing.

Some say he's a combination of Zach Lavine/Gordon Heyward. A freakish athlete and he just might be the best shooter in the draft. Sam Hinkie has been hot on his trail, and I won't be surprised if we pass on Mudiay or Drussel and go for Super Mario.

Eric Cartman
06-07-2015, 09:53 AM
Alot of his highlights are at the end of blowouts.

Is he a scrub that gets burn only when the game is out of hand?

Dr Hawk
06-07-2015, 09:58 AM
Hezonja is a beast

T_L_P
06-07-2015, 10:08 AM

Jesus Christ. How do people even watch that shit?

I guess it's a slight step up from college hoops though.

Maga_1
06-07-2015, 01:09 PM
I'm not Euroleague so i won't even rant about people trolling european basketball :oldlol: :oldlol:

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 03:11 PM

That's the Spanish League idiot.

The fact the broadcast was in SPANISH would have been the obvious give away to anyone with an IQ over 50.

Either that or that the Euroleague season already ENDED.

Milbuck
06-07-2015, 03:13 PM
One of the greatest players in Euroleague history. So excited he's finally going pro.

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 03:14 PM
I'll even ignore that he went out of bounds, but he's very intriguing.

Some say he's a combination of Zach Lavine/Gordon Heyward. A freakish athlete and he just might be the best shooter in the draft. Sam Hinkie has been hot on his trail, and I won't be surprised if we pass on Mudiay or Drussel and go for Super Mario.

You were already told here several times that he's not a freakish athlete. You continue to post this nonsense that he's a freakish athlete.

He's like the 3rd best athlete on his own team you moron.

There are no words to describe the idiocy of people like you.

He's a very good athlete obviously, but he's miles away from being anything near a freak athlete. There are many players in Euroleague that are more athletic than him.

If you can't stop trolling, then stop posting.

Jameerthefear
06-07-2015, 03:14 PM
DOMINATED the Euroleague. Hope we pick him

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 03:17 PM
One of the greatest players in Euroleague history. So excited he's finally going pro.

Nice to know a guy that averages 3 points a game in Euroleague is "one of the greatest players in history".

Also nice to know a league with an average salary of $1.4 million is not a pro league.

Especially since it just passed a new rule that it now it has a minimum salary rule of $500,000. Nice to know minimum players make that when they are not even pros..........

So strange though why half the guys in the NBA are even in the NBA then, or why the D-League even exists at all.

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 03:18 PM
DOMINATED the Euroleague. Hope we pick him

Yep, he sure dominated. He was the MVP of waving towels.

Milbuck
06-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Nice to know a guy that averages 3 points a game in Euroleague is "one of the greatest players in history".
Just surpassed Spanoulis on my all time list.

kaktus14
06-07-2015, 03:20 PM

Also nice to know a league with an average salary of $1.4 million is not a pro league.

Especially since it just passed a new rule that it now it has a minimum salary rule of $500,000. Nice to know minimum players make that when they are not even pros..........

So strange though why half the guys in the NBA are even in the NBA then, or why the D-League even exists at all.
Any link to this new rule?

As I cant believe all 18 teams have 6mil at their disposal for the roster

Jameerthefear
06-07-2015, 03:21 PM

He has no link. He made it the **** up

Euroleague
Just surpassed Spanoulis on my all time list.

You don't have a list Sherlock. You don't know what the Euroleague is.

You keep calling the Euroleague, "the league Giannis Antetokounmpo was the greatest of all time player in".

You don't have a list.

You don't even know what league you are even talking about.

Hezonja has never played in Greece's D-League.

Eric Cartman
So, Hezonja is a Euroleague scrub that only gets playing time in blowouts?

Milbuck
06-07-2015, 03:23 PM
You don't have a list Sherlock. You don't know what the Euroleague is.

You keep calling the Euroleague, "the league Giannis Antetokounmpo was the greatest of all time player in".

You don't have a list.

You don't even know what league you are even talking about.

Hezonja has never played in Greece's D-League.
I've been watching Euroleague extensively for the past 26 years. I am the authority on international basketball here. Respect your superiors or you WILL face the consequences.

Anyways, Giannis is the greatest player in Euroleague history, followed by Mirotic and Rubio. I don't know how any of that is even debatable.

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 03:27 PM

First of all, all salaries in Europe are net income, not gross income. All salaries in NBA are gross income.

I am talking about NBA salary. It's like $500,000 NBA salary. None of the genius NBA fans here understands things like "gross income" is not actually how much money you get. They are morons. They can't understand that net income is not the same thing as gross income.

It's a new rule just passed. All teams having or not having the money would be irrelevant. There are lots of rich teams in Europe. The issue has always been,

1. Do they actually play in Euroleague

and

2. Are they actually spending any money

Now the Euroleague simply made it where teams without a certain amount of money can't play in Euroleague anymore, and teams with money, can't go too cheap on their spending anymore.

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 03:28 PM
So, Hezonja is a Euroleague scrub that only gets playing time in blowouts?

If you want to have a discussion about Hezonja, stop trolling and stop being an a-hole.

No one is going to discuss it with you the way you are being.

JimmyMcAdocious
06-07-2015, 03:28 PM
For guy who seems like a decent athlete, that was a real shitty windmill for a 2 on 0 fastbreak.

Eric Cartman
06-07-2015, 03:30 PM
If you want to have a discussion about Hezonja, stop trolling and stop being an a-hole.

Just tell me, don't be a f*cking tease.

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Just tell me, don't be a f*cking tease.

Like I said, I'm not telling you a damn thing if you are being an a-hole. So piss off.

Eric Cartman
06-07-2015, 03:33 PM
Like I said, I'm not telling you a damn thing if you are being a an a-hole. So piss off.
:(

Dr Hawk
06-07-2015, 03:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d4vqiqSMOY

Milbuck
06-07-2015, 03:36 PM
:(
Eric, I'd be happy to answer any Hezonja-related questions you have.

For starters, Hezonja is currently ranked #6 on my list of all-time greatest Euroleague players. With him set to be drafted to the NBA he should bump up 1-2 spots. He's been way too talented, athletic, and skilled for Euroleague competition for a while now, and with him almost a lock to go to the NBA, his coaches stopped caring about developing him and drastically cut his minutes. Hence the Spanoulis-like stats. I think he's really gonna benefit from the training/developmental staff he'll be working with in the pros.

Feel free to PM me with any other questions.

PJR
06-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Hezonja is going to be decent rotation player at best. Going to be interesting to see who's stupid enough to draft him ahead of Stanley Johnson or Justice Winslow,

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 03:40 PM
For guy who seems like a decent athlete, that was a real shitty windmill for a 2 on 0 fastbreak.

His athletic level is incredibly exaggerated in US media and by these hype sites like Draftexpress. He is a very good athlete though because for his size (he is 6-8 and full bodied) he is really fast with the ball and he explodes at the basket really hard and quick. he also has a really quick jump.

But his athletic level is being exaggerated by A LOT. He has those few really good athletic attributes, and then he is pretty much average or below average in European standards in everything else athletically.

At most, I would put him as the 3rd best athlete on his team (Barca), after Tomas Satoransky and Alex Abrines. And that is probably being generous. Because you can make arguments that guys like Tomic and Doellman are also more athletic when you consider how agile and mobile they are, and everything they can do physically at their size.

I mean, make Hezonja Tomic's size, and no way in hell would he be able to move like Tomic can.

Hezonja's definitely a good athlete, but the level of how good of an athlete he is, is being widely blown out of proportion by the normal US sports media hype machine marketeers.

Just look at the bullshit Dr.J4ever is posting here in this thread saying he's supposed to be a freak athlete according to NBA scouts and all this other nonsense.

Eric Cartman
06-07-2015, 03:41 PM

For starters, Hezonja is currently ranked #6 on my list of all-time greatest Euroleague players. With him set to be drafted to the NBA he should bump up 1-2 spots. He's been way too talented, athletic, and skilled for Euroleague competition for a while now, and with him almost a lock to go to the NBA, his coaches stopped caring about developing him and drastically cut his minutes. Hence the Spanoulis-like stats. I think he's really gonna benefit from the training/developmental staff he'll be working with in the pros.

Thanks alot Millbuck, very insightful stuff.

It really shows how passionate and knowledgeable you are about the Euroleague.

From what I've seen, Hezonja looks like a JR Smith type. Can you comment a little on how he'll fit in the NBA?

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 03:43 PM

So a guy that thinks Giannis Antetokounmpo is "the greatest Euroleague player of all time" (that would be YOU), even though Antetokounmpo never once in his life played in the Euroleague, or even at a level higher than Greece's version of the D-League, not even did he ever play in the actual Greek League even while he was in Europe.........

YOU are going to explain all about players in Europe???

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 03:47 PM

From what I've seen, Hezonja looks like a JR Smith type. Can you comment a little on how he'll fit in the NBA?

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Jameerthefear
06-07-2015, 03:47 PM
So a guy that thinks Giannis Antetokounmpo is "the greatest Euroleague player of all time" (that would be YOU), even though Antetokounmpo never once in his life played in the Euroleague, or even at a level higher than Greece's version of the D-League, not even did he ever play in the actual Greek League even while he was in Europe.........

YOU are going to explain all about players in Europe???

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE
Hey. Shut your ****ing mouth talking like that to Milbuck.

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Hey. Shut your ****ing mouth talking like that to Milbuck.

I will talk to that POS redneck inbred Elmer Fudd looking trash however the hell I want to.

Proven facts about Milbuck based on his posts in this forum:

1. He is a racist.

2. He is a psychopath.

3. He is a pathological liar.

4. He is an ignorant/xenophobic/nationalistic/zealot.

Milbuck
06-07-2015, 03:51 PM

Thanks for the kind words.

I really like the JR Smith comparison. To me I could definitely see Hezonja being a bigger, slightly less athletic, but more coachable and less erratic version of JR. The talent of a 1st or 2nd option, but will most likely be best suited as a 3rd-4th option on a contender, perhaps 2nd if you have a dominant 1st option a la Durant, Lebron, etc. I really like his defensive potential as well, to go with his range. At the very least, with good coaching I could see him becoming a solid 3 & D guy. People talk about his ceiling but I also see a decent floor with him.

The most important thing to note is that playing alongside legitimate pro-level talent should really push him to max out his potential. Getting out of that shithole Euroleague was inevitable, he couldn't be playing against scrubs forever. It'll be interesting to see how he adapts.
I will talk to that POS redneck inbred Elmer Fudd looking trash however the hell I want to.
Reported to abuse. Please keep the posts related to Hezonja, and refrain from personal attacks. Thanks.

Jameerthefear
06-07-2015, 03:53 PM

Proven facts about Milbuck based on his posts in this forum:

1. He is a racist.

2. He is a psychopath.

3. He is a pathological liar.
REPORTED.

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the kind words.

I really like the JR Smith comparison. To me I could definitely see Hezonja being a bigger, slightly less athletic, but more coachable and less erratic version of JR. The talent of a 1st or 2nd option, but will most likely be best suited as a 3rd-4th option on a contender, perhaps 2nd if you have a dominant 1st option a la Durant, Lebron, etc. I really like his defensive potential as well, to go with his range. At the very least, with good coaching I could see him becoming a solid 3 & D guy. People talk about his ceiling but I also see a decent floor with him.

The most important thing to note is that playing alongside legitimate pro-level talent should really push him to max out his potential. Getting out of that shithole Euroleague was inevitable, he couldn't be playing against scrubs forever. It'll be interesting to see how he adapts.
Reported to abuse. Please keep the posts related to Hezonja, and refrain from personal attacks. Thanks.

I already reported you to abuse for harassing me, lying in this thread, making things up in this thread, making purposely false statements in this thread, purposely trying to derail this thread, etc.

And there was no personal attack.

Stating a FACT and TRUTH about someone is not an attack.

If you were not such a psychotic, you would understand that.

What YOU are doing, making up LIES and HARASSING people by LYING ---> that is ABUSE.

Calling you a pathological liar and psychopath is simply stating a fact, because that is what you are.

If you have a problem with it, then further abuse discussions can take place, like the endless taunting and harassment posts and threads where you have been harassing me here for months on end.

If you want to push it, please do. I can't wait to get you banned finally.

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 04:02 PM
REPORTED.

Laughing, this clown pedo is reporting people?

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 04:03 PM
I've been watching Euroleague extensively for the past 26 years. I am the authority on international basketball here. Respect your superiors or you WILL face the consequences.

Anyways, Giannis is the greatest player in Euroleague history, followed by Mirotic and Rubio. I don't know how any of that is even debatable.

REPORTED to abuse

Another example of the psycho's pathological lying.

Maga_1
06-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Well, thanks a lot.
Then when people ask me about european prospects they act surprised that i don't answer them :oldlol: :oldlol:

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 04:04 PM

REPORTED to abuse.

Yet another example of the psycho's pathological lying.

Eric Cartman
06-07-2015, 04:06 PM
I already reported you to abuse for harassing me, lying in this thread, making things up in this thread, making purposely false statements in this thread, purposely trying to derail this thread, etc.

And there was no personal attack.

Stating a FACT and TRUTH about someone is not an attack.

If you were not such a psychotic, you would understand that.

What YOU are doing, making up LIES and HARASSING people by LYING ---> that is ABUSE.

Calling you a pathological liar and psychopath is simply stating a fact, because that is what you are.

If you have a problem with it, then further abuse discussions can take place, like the endless taunting and harassment posts and threads where you have been harassing me here for months on end.

If you want to push it, please do. I can't wait to get you banned finally.
Makes me sick people like you exist in this world, attacking Millbuck for no good reason when the only thing he is doing is stating facts about the Euroleague.

Why you have to attack him and make it personal? Stick to the topic at hand and discuss it like a human being not an imbred autistic prick. Hezonja is at least top 10 Euroleague GOAT. Id you don't accept that, you are a horrible troll and should run into incoming traffic to save this forum of having to read your incoherent thoughts.

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 04:07 PM

Reported to abuse.

The psycho with yet more pathological lying.

Oh, wait I am sorry, according to psychopaths, they call it "trolling".

Euroleague
06-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Well, thanks a lot.
Then when people ask me about european prospects they act surprised that i don't answer them :oldlol: :oldlol:

Let me ask you a question Maga.

Why do you always back down like a scared little you know what to these psycho troll bullies like this Milbuck creep?

Don't take their crap. By always just allowing them to troll and bully like this, that is what ruins every thread like this EVERY time.

Tell them off and don't let them troll through every single thread about European basketball. There is no reason at all for this nonsense.

Right off the bat, he came in this thread LYING, MAKING STUFF UP, and JUST FLAT OUT TROLLING.

Then he started personal attacks when he got called out for it. And like the little pu$$y he is he "reported to abuse" and got his little pu$$y friend to do the same, trying to get some jerk mod to save their a$$es because they are such pu$$ies they can't even stand it when they bully on people and someone tells them off back.

If you keep allowing these a-holes like Milbuck to do this, then that is why we can never have a normal discussion about European basketball here.

If you just let them get away with their crap every time it always stays like this here because the mods here simply REFUSE to do anything about it.

So then we have to call them out on it.

Milbuck needs to either shut the hell up and STOP LYING, STOP MAKING THINGS UP and STOP TROLLING all these European basketball threads, or he needs to STAY THE HELL OUT OF THEM.

Maga_1
06-07-2015, 04:14 PM

Why do you always back down like a scared little you know what to these psycho troll bullies like this Milbuck creep?

Don't take their crap. By always just allowing them to troll and bully like this, that is what ruins every thread like this EVERY time.

Tell them off and don't let them troll through every single thread about European basketball. There is no reason at all for this nonsense.

Right off the bat, he came in this thread LYING, MAKING STUFF UP, and JUST FLAT OUT TROLLING.

Then he started personal attacks when he got called out for it.

If you keep allowing these a-holes like Milbuck to do this, then that is why we can never have a normal discussion about European basketball here.

If you just let them get away with their crap every time it always stays like this here because the mods here simply REFUSE to do anything about it.

There is a difference between backing down and ignoring.
I know they are trolling, they have their fun doing it (i don't know why tho) so, am i going to try to stop them?

Not a chance.

Milbuck
06-07-2015, 04:19 PM
If Euroleague is all done with his trolling, I'd like to officially get this thread back on track.

Good play by Hezonja. Really like the creativity he showed there, although the officiating was amateurish at best. Ball handing is going to be one of the biggest things for him to work on in the NBA, but he looks to have the feel/instincts to improve there.

Eric Cartman
06-07-2015, 04:26 PM
If Euroleague is all done with his trolling, I'd like to officially get this thread back on track.

Good play by Hezonja. Really like the creativity he showed there, although the officiating was amateurish at best. Ball handing is going to be one of the biggest things for him to work on in the NBA, but he looks to have the feel/instincts to improve there.
Ball handling is the really big concern with him.

One can get by in the Euroleague with subpar dribbling skills, just look Spanoulis turnover rate when he came into the NBA and faced tougher defense.

Just hope Hezonja has better work ethic and mental toughness than V-Span.

If he doesn't improve, well, then he'll go back to the Euroleague, becoming a local celebrity.

Jameerthefear
06-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Laughing, this clown pedo is reporting people?
Yet ANOTHER PERSONAL attack. REPORTED.

SwishSquared
06-07-2015, 08:37 PM
I think his ceiling is a rich man's JR Smith, meaning he'd be a very capable 3rd option on a contender. He may get to 2nd option-status, but I'm not entirely sure. The team that drafts him will impact his development in the biggest way- either he goes to the right team and develops slowly along with a young core, or he goes to a bad situation and will flame out (then end up a successful Spur reclamation project somehow lol).

I think a team committed to rebuilding patiently is the type of situation he needs. If that LAL pick conveyed to Philly this year I'm convinced they'd take him.

dgaras
06-07-2015, 08:50 PM

Then he started personal attacks when he got called out for it. And like the little pu$$y he is he "reported to abuse" and got his little pu$$y friend to do the same, trying to get some jerk mod to save their a$$es because they are such pu$$ies they can't even stand it when they bully on people and someone tells them off back.

Milbuck needs to either shut the hell up and STOP LYING, STOP MAKING THINGS UP and STOP TROLLING all these European basketball threads, or he needs to STAY THE HELL OUT OF THEM.

from a scale of 1 to spanoulis, how mad are you right now?

SugarHill
06-07-2015, 09:12 PM
pretty sad windmill, even I can do that :lol
:biggums:

HylianNightmare
06-07-2015, 09:17 PM
Pretty bad ass

FKAri
06-07-2015, 09:33 PM

there is no basketball ref in the world who is good at his job.

Euroleague
06-08-2015, 09:33 AM
There is a difference between backing down and ignoring.
I know they are trolling, they have their fun doing it (i don't know why tho) so, am i going to try to stop them?

Not a chance.

Because they are psychopaths. Look it up on the net if you don't believe it. There are numerous detailed psychological studies that have been done that have showed that internet trolls are psychopaths that come into forums like this to harass and bully people simply because they are psychopathic and are looking to harass and taunt anyone and everyone they can.

In this forum, the mods have for some reason decided that it is OK to bash on ANY basketball discussion about ANYTHING if it is mentions European basketball, so ALL OF THE PSYCHOPATHS COME FLYING TO THESE THREADS LIKE MOTHS TO THE FLAMES.

At least understand and know who and what these people are Maga.

Euroleague
06-08-2015, 09:35 AM

Well then, I guess he will be well prepared for the NBA.

Euroleague
06-08-2015, 09:39 AM
Ball handling is the really big concern with him.

One can get by in the Euroleague with subpar dribbling skills, just look Spanoulis turnover rate when he came into the NBA and faced tougher defense.

Just hope Hezonja has better work ethic and mental toughness than V-Span.

If he doesn't improve, well, then he'll go back to the Euroleague, becoming a local celebrity.

That's funny considering that traveling, taking steps before making an offensive move, taking an extra step, and palming the ball are allowed in the NBA, but are not allowed in the Euroleague.

You are not just delusional, you are totally psychotic.

Every single American guard that comes to play in top level leagues in Europe, whether it be from NCAA DI, D-League, NBA, has a very hard time dealing with the dribbling rules in Europe, which are MUCH more strict and harder.

It takes most American guards about 1-2 years before they are up to the general standard of European dribbling.

Also, how does one become a "local celebrity" by being a Euroleague star? I guess you never took even a 3rd grade Geography class in school. Euroleague covers like 18 countries and two continents genius. Yeah, that's certainly the definition of the word "local".

You seriously need to stop smoking crack.

Dr.J4ever
06-08-2015, 10:24 AM
You were already told here several times that he's not a freakish athlete. You continue to post this nonsense that he's a freakish athlete.

He's like the 3rd best athlete on his own team you moron.

There are no words to describe the idiocy of people like you.

He's a very good athlete obviously, but he's miles away from being anything near a freak athlete. There are many players in Euroleague that are more athletic than him.

If you can't stop trolling, then stop posting.

I notice everybody I rave about that is a Euro player is the 3rd best player on his team. Everyone. :facepalm

If i raved about Nowitski on the German team in this year's Eurobasket or whatever, you'll say he is the 3rd best player on the GNT. That is a certainty.

You're a useless troll. Stop appealing to Maga because no one believes in your BS. GTFO

Euroleague
06-08-2015, 10:46 AM
I notice everybody I rave about that is a Euro player is the 3rd best player on his team. Everyone. :facepalm

If i raved about Nowitski on the German team in this year's Eurobasket or whatever, you'll say he is the 3rd best player on the GNT. That is a certainty.

You're a useless troll. Stop appealing to Maga because no one believes in your BS. GTFO

You are a sad and pathetic POS. A pathological liar that just can't stop ever and that always has to make up false accusations against people as well.

Not one sane person that has ever seen Hezonja play would say he is a "freak athlete", "a one of a kind athlete", and all this other BULLSHIT you have been saying here.

You are LYING. STOP LYING.

STOP LYING OR GET THE HELL OUT.

If you cannot stop being a LIAR all the time in EVERY thread you make then STOP posting. It is not that hard. If you don't like being called a liar when you lie, then stop lying. It's pretty simple man.

And news flash genius, anyone here that follows basketball in Europe can tell you he is not as athletic as Satoransky or Abrines (his teammates in Barca) and you will again be exposed for the lying clown troll you are.

So shall we do this yet once again where all the European fans here have to come in the thread and tear you a new a-hole just because you don't know when to stop lying?

I will give you a chance, LIKE I ALWAYS DO to save yourself, LIKE I ALWAYS DO (but you are NEVER smart enough to take it), you can go ahead and YouTube, since that seems to be the whole entire extent of your basketball knowledge, YouTube that is...........

Tomas Satoransky

and

Alex Abrines

If you have even 2 working brain cells you will do so and then you will STFU and won't bring up this particular argument again. Once again, I give you a CHANCE for an out here, before you will get completely destroyed here yet again. Will you be smart enough to take the chance? or will you just keep lying and get yourself owned yet again?

And finally, I never said Hezonja was the "3rd best player on Barca". I said he was 3rd most athletic player on Barca.

STOP TWISTING MY WORDS ALL THE TIME. You ALWAYS do that. Hezonja is not even close to 3rd best player on Barca. He's the 3rd best shooting guard on Barca for crying out loud. Hell, he does not even play in any games at all unless they are in garbage time or against the worst teams. STOP TWISTING what other people write.

Dr.J4ever
06-08-2015, 11:00 AM
You are a sad and pathetic POS. A pathological liar that just can't stop ever and that always has to make up false accusations against people as well.

Not one sane person that has ever seen Hezonja play would say he is a "freak athlete", "a one of a kind athlete", and all this other BULLSHIT you have been saying here.

You are LYING. STOP LYING.

STOP LYING OR GET THE HELL OUT.

If you cannot stop being a LIAR all the time in EVERY thread you make then STOP posting. It is not that hard. If you don't like being called a liar when you lie, then stop lying. It's pretty simple man.

And news flash genius, anyone here that follows basketball in Europe can tell you he is not as athletic as Satoransky or Abrines (his teammates in Barca) and you will again be exposed for the lying clown troll you are.

So shall we do this yet once again where all the European fans here have to come in the thread and tear you a new a-hole just because you don't know when to stop lying?

I will give you a chance, LIKE I ALWAYS DO to save yourself, LIKE I ALWAYS DO (but you are NEVER smart enough to take it), you can go ahead and YouTube, since that seems to be the whole entire extent of your basketball knowledge, YouTube that is...........

Tomas Satoransky

and

Alex Abrines

If you have even 2 working brain cells you will do so and then you will STFU and won't bring up this particular argument again. Once again, I give you a CHANCE for an out here, before you will get completely destroyed here yet again. Will you be smart enough to take the chance? or will you just keep lying and get yourself owned yet again?

And finally, I never said Hezonja was the "3rd best player on Barca". I said he was 3rd most athletic player on Barca.

STOP TWISTING MY WORDS ALL THE TIME. You ALWAYS do that. Hezonja is not even close to 3rd best player on Barca. He's the 3rd best shooting guard on Barca for crying out loud. Hell, he does not even play in any games at all unless they are in garbage time or against the worst teams. STOP TWISTING what other people write.

You're a hopeless and pathetic troll. Nothing new with that sadly. I'm done here.:facepalm

Euroleague
06-08-2015, 11:06 AM
The mega liar Dr.J4ever is trying to get out of his LIES once again.

Not happening a-hole. You are not coming in here, lying over and over, then when you get called on it, accusing other people of lying, making personal attacks on them, and then leaving the thread just saying they are liars....

Tomas Satoransky --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7sH1xOfARc

Dr.J4ever claims Mario freaking Hezonja is "more athletic" than THIS guy......:lol :oldlol: :roll:

Not only that, but Satoransky actually GUARDS POINT GUARDS, and he is actually GOOD AT DEFENSE. Hezonja can't even stay in front of wings.

LMAO at any moron on Earth that would seriously try to claim Hezonja is more athletic than Satoransky. But that is what we get here at ISH, where psychopathic pathological liars like Dr.J4ever are allowed to endlessly lie and troll and to then harass and taunt anyone and everyone that points out their lying.

This kind of trolling from Dr.J4ever is done by him ever since he came to the forum, and never has he taken even one single 3 day warning ban.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

kurple
06-08-2015, 11:14 AM

do you realize how funny this is coming from you?

SwishSquared
06-08-2015, 11:24 AM
do you realize how funny this is coming from you?Just curious, but I've seen a few mocks where the Nuggets take Hezonja. Would you be OK with that or would you rather go with somebody else, such as Winslow or Johnson if they're on the board still?

I remember reading a post by you saying his FT rate scares you compared to some other guys. I actually share that concern about his game- if he can't take advantage of his athleticism, it limits his game. Ballhandling needs work, as he won't get away with travels as a rookie lol.

Euroleague
06-08-2015, 11:31 AM
Dr.J4ever also claims that Hezonja is more athletic than Alex Abrines......

Alex Abrines --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6WGSVW0MY0

Abrines is more agile, he's quicker, he's faster, he has much better body control, he has better hang time, he has a quicker first step, he is much better at beating defenders off the dribble, and he is just all around quicker with all of his movements.

Dr.J4ever is LYING and TROLLING and MAKING SHIT UP AGAIN, and just harassing and taunting others here that call him out on his lies.

sfballa13
06-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Dr.J4ever also claims that Hezonja is more athletic than Alex Abrines......

Alex Abrines --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6WGSVW0MY0

Abrines is more agile, he's quicker, he's faster, he has much better body control, he has better hang time, he has a quicker first step, he is much better at beating defenders off the dribble, and he is just all around quicker with all of his movements.

Dr.J4ever is LYING and TROLLING and MAKING SHIT UP AGAIN, and just harassing and taunting others here that call him out on his lies.

You are the reason why I hate coming to this forum

No gives two fuxts about Euro basketball this is an NBA forum so go somewhere else

Seriously shut the farx up --- no one has or ever will give a shit about Euro ball.