kennethgriffin
06-07-2015, 10:56 PM
Just ****ing Wow...................

LUCK.... Lebron does NOT have it...
what is "luck"?

is that a stat he can protect

Raymone
06-07-2015, 10:57 PM
Luck? Maybe don't look for a foul over a shot. Should've shot a jumper like Kobe would have.

Spurs m8
06-07-2015, 10:58 PM
MJ woulda HAMMERED THIS ****ER HOME

Living Being
06-07-2015, 10:59 PM
MJ woulda HAMMERED THIS ****ER HOME
username + comment = :cheers:

buddha
06-07-2015, 11:01 PM

you mean the fact that LeBron is playing the best 3 point team in the league and they are missing all their 3's?

that's luck

Spurs m8
06-07-2015, 11:04 PM
Draymond Green struggling to post up on an injured Delle is quite a concern tbh

BasedTom
06-07-2015, 11:05 PM

CLUTCH.... Lebron does NOT have it...
Fixed. :cheers:

pauk
06-07-2015, 11:20 PM
Just ****ing wow........

Reffs there on Lebron.... you saw that right? You did?

SexSymbol
06-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Just ****ing wow........

Reffs there on Lebron.... you saw that right? You did?
Are you really going to complain about refs after a game that was clearly rigged for cavs to win and they still barely barely did it?

DFish24
06-07-2015, 11:22 PM
One of the craziest games I have seen in a while. Choking everywhere.

pauk
06-07-2015, 11:41 PM
This was maybe the most ridicilous officiating i have seen so far this season.... i usually dont complain about reffs like this, but this.... this does it man.... Its one thing to not call something right or miss something.... but the reff sits there only two feet from Lebron & sees his arms get amputated by Iguodala (who WANTED to foul him) and NOTHING.... and then the next play, the jumpballtip where Green holds Lebron down.... NOTHING...... he took the ball with two hands afterwards because he thought the call was about to be made no problem.... but nope...

...and how about Game 1 where they called "travel" on that Mozgov gamewinner? A "travel" that is made by players entire games & never called.... Mozgov even actually traveled big time in this Game 2 and the call was not made....

Its not enough Love/Irving is injured and Lebron is playing against the deepest team in the NBA.... but he has to work against the reffs aswell?

Yes, lets just cost somebody a ***ing championship.....

You know i am trying hard to be impartial here, GSW also got some calls wrong/no calls, sure..... but not to the extent of what Cavs (Lebron) did....

Yes im melting down... and it feels great, just gona bang my head on the wall, maybe feels even better about what i just saw.

PS: ....and that Lebron barely rolled out a layup that could have won the game, didnt help.... they won the game, but doesnt feel good anyways. **** this shit, of to sleep...

NBASTATMAN
06-07-2015, 11:43 PM
Are you really going to complain about refs after a game that was clearly rigged for cavs to win and they still barely barely did it?

ARE YOU NUTS... STAY SALTY... YOU HAVE NO CLUE... OR ARE A KOBESTAN..

KOBESTANS=NO CLUE

iamgine
I thought the Warriors got many bad calls earlier so it all balances out.

Delladova FTW!

Magic 32
This was maybe the most ridicilous officiating i have seen so far this season.... i usually dont complain about reffs like this, but this.... this does it man.... Its one thing to not call something right or miss something.... but the reff sits there only two feet from Lebron & sees his arms get amputated by Iguodala (who WANTED to foul him) and NOTHING.... and then the next play, the jumpballtip where Green holds Lebron down.... NOTHING...... he took the ball with two hands afterwards because he thought the call was about to be made no problem.... but nope...

...and how about Game 1 where they called "travel" on that Mozgov gamewinner? A "travel" that is made by players entire games & never called.... Mozgov even actually traveled big time in this Game 2 and the call was not made....

Its not enough Love/Irving is injured and Lebron is playing against the deepest team in the NBA.... but he has to work against the reffs aswell?

Yes, lets just cost somebody a ***ing championship.....

You know i am trying hard to be impartial here, GSW also got some calls wrong/no calls, sure..... but not to the extent of what Cavs (Lebron) did....

Yes im melting down... and it feels great, just gona bang my head on the wall, maybe feels even better about what i just saw.

PS: ....and that Lebron barely rolled out a layup that could have won the game, didnt help.... **** this shit, of to sleep...

J Shuttlesworth
06-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Delly was HUGE this game :applause:

Prime_Shaq
06-07-2015, 11:45 PM
How about the Livingston bucket? And Mozgov did travel in Game 1. Cavs won, let it go.

ArbitraryWater
06-07-2015, 11:46 PM

what.... in the blue hell... is wrong with you....

funnystuff
06-07-2015, 11:49 PM
SexSymbol you are now considered a retard :)

Relinquish
06-07-2015, 11:52 PM
SexSymbol you are now considered a retard :)

He was always an individual with an IQ of 20.

Genaro
06-07-2015, 11:55 PM
Why are you complaining about the refs when the Heat, I mean the Cavs, got the win?
Yes, Lebron was fouled 2 times and no call was made but the refs gave 30 FTs to Lebron and Mozgov while the Warriors as a team had 25. Not like they were trying to give the Warriors the game.

Mozgov travel was well signed in game 1 and as he traveled again this game, it should have been again. Traveling is in the rules, the refs don't call it you say "oh my team got away with one" but if they do call it, you just have to say "good call". Why will you going to complaint about something that it is in the rule book?

Type 2
06-07-2015, 11:56 PM

What do you mean? He absolutely has luck. First Ray Allen, now Delly.

Spurs5Rings2014
06-07-2015, 11:59 PM
the refs gave 30 FTs to Lebron and Mozgov while the Warriors as a team had 25.

:biggums:

Good job exposing all the biased Bran stans in this thread.