PDA

View Full Version : its really fun to watch lebron james right now

playstation
06-07-2015, 11:33 PM
best player in league at top of his powers with a 'merry band' (no wade, no pau, no shaq, no top tier backup) against the team with best record in league. winner takes a championship. this hasn't happened before as i can remember (at least 30 years). just a total open pathway for a top player of all-time to bring it, no holds barred, every game for all the marbles. either lebron puts up 40/10/10 minimum, or his team loses.

i'm reminded of a young jordan putting up crazy stats against pistons/celtics, but that was young jordan, and not with a title on the line. really cool we get to watch this!

JerrySeinfeld
06-07-2015, 11:34 PM
lol he wouldn't get away with playing this awful vs Durant

Curry tho, damn he better take some heat for that shit

Taller than CP3
It reminds me of his earlier years on the Cavs, before he started colluding. Taking the entire team on his back and running with it. The old Lebron is back!!

LA_Showtime
He's playing like a giant version of Allen Iverson. It's a lot of fun to watch. Even if the Cavs lose, LeBron is going to win a lot of fans over and improve his legacy with this NBA Finals.

LEFT4DEAD
06-07-2015, 11:36 PM
If they win it, can we say he is the only player alongside Barry and Hakeem who won it as being a "one-man team". He is top 5 if he manages to win this series.

Mrofir
06-07-2015, 11:36 PM
best player in league at top of his powers with a 'merry band' (no wade, no pau, no shaq, no top tier backup) against the team with best record in league. winner takes a championship. this hasn't happened before as i can remember (at least 30 years). just a total open pathway for a top player of all-time to bring it, no holds barred, every game for all the marbles. either lebron puts up 40/10/10 minimum, or his team loses.

i'm reminded of a young jordan putting up crazy stats against pistons/celtics, but that was young jordan, and not with a title on the line. really cool we get to watch this!

Future rep. Totally agree - anyone who misses this because of their fan bias is dumb. Gotta enjoy these moments.

Jailblazers7
06-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Future rep. Totally agree - anyone who misses this because of their fan bias is dumb. Gotta enjoy these moments.

Yep, this is a great time to root for an amazing Finals. All I want is 7 games right now.

RRR3
06-07-2015, 11:39 PM
He's barely recognizable as someone who watched him a lot on the Heat (at least in 2012 and 2013). I've never seen him this confident; he does not give a flying **** if he's 0-30 he's gonna keep shooting. However, I've never seen him struggle to score like this. If he was this aggressive in the past...

Random_Guy
He's playing like a giant version of Allen Iverson. It's a lot of fun to watch. Even if the Cavs lose, LeBron is going to win a lot of fans over and improve his legacy with this NBA Finals.
true, havent thought about it, its a shame so many haters and trolls are missing this

J Shuttlesworth
He's barely recognizable as someone who watched him a lot on the Heat (at least in 2012 and 2013). I've never seen him this confident; he does not give a flying **** if he's 0-30 he's gonna keep shooting. However, I've never seen him struggle to score like this. If he was this aggressive in the past...
I love it. And i'll be honest... it does make me appreciate Kobe a little more than I used to. He's got that Kobe-esque mentality now.

LA_Showtime
06-07-2015, 11:44 PM
I love it. And i'll be honest... it does make me appreciate Kobe a little more than I used to. He's got that Kobe-esque mentality now.

Huge Kobe fan but he reminds me more of a giant Allen Iverson or Russell Westbrook. He's playing at 150% and when someone that big, that storng, that fast, that explosive, etc. plays that way, it's very hard to stop.

Jasper
06-07-2015, 11:44 PM

You are 100% correct.
Best play in 4th qtr , scramble for the ball, Cav's PG gets it on the floor and on the floor with him is Bron , and he calls a TO. :bowdown:
Next play could of sealed the game , but a missed shot from the corner.
Like Bron said at the end of the game - he left it all on the floor for the win.:rockon:

playstation
06-08-2015, 12:25 AM
put it in perspective. best stats i've come across in the nba finals is jordan's 41/9/6 in 1993 against fun'n'gun suns (grandfather of 7 seconds or less suns). with pippen in tow. i remember that series, was both a suns and bulls fan at the time, it was nirvana for 2 weeks.

lebron keeps doing this, he bests that.