PDA

View Full Version : Russell Westbrook would TAKE IT to Dellavedova

JerrySeinfeld
06-07-2015, 11:43 PM
too many damn jumpers nigha, getting overrated.

GO TO THE HOLE

Random_Guy
06-07-2015, 11:45 PM
this is true lol, delly is fast enough to cover curry closely, hence why he has not been playing well, but russ would just back delly down, thats what makes westrbook so intimidating to guards like curry because he is so much bigger and stronger

JerrySeinfeld
06-07-2015, 11:46 PM
this is true lol, delly is fast enough to cover curry closely, hence why he has not been playing well, but russ would just back delly down, thats what makes westrbook so intimidating to guards like curry because he is so much bigger and stronger

Can't wait to watch next year when healthy Westbrook and Durant are in the Finals.

that missing 17 of his last 21 jumpers shit wouldn't fly from LeBron

imdaman99
06-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Yeah really. FK the Spurs for tanking the last game, I wanted to see Westbrook shit on Curry in the 1st round.

JerrySeinfeld
06-07-2015, 11:47 PM
If the media didn't have a love affair with Curry he'd be taking so much heat right now, airballing the game winner like that and then turning over the ball on a careless pass on the final possession.

nathanjizzle
06-07-2015, 11:47 PM
westbrook couldnt even lead his team to a playoff spot.

Jailblazers7
06-07-2015, 11:48 PM
Russell planning on playing him this summer?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
CP3 and Westbrook are much better overall players than Curry. Theyre by far the 2 best PGs in the league. Honestly give John Wall this Warriors team and i dont see how they do worse

JerrySeinfeld

He also didn't have the Warriors supporting cast and coaching staff.

Instead he was regularly playing next to Andre Roberson, Perry Jones, Kyle Singler, etc.

Curry has no excuses losing when Thompson is hot like that

Prime_Shaq
06-07-2015, 11:49 PM
Wouldve been possible had the Thunder made the playoffs.

DaSeba5
06-07-2015, 11:49 PM
Not everyone is built like Westbrook. Curry is a shooter. Some times you are just cold.

JerrySeinfeld
06-07-2015, 11:50 PM
Russell planning on playing him this summer?

Durant owns the Warriors and LeBron has zero challenge out East so we'll get to see Thunder/Cavs in the Finals next year. Will probably be more hyped of a series than this one

nathanjizzle
CP3 and Westbrook are much better overall players than Curry. Theyre by far the 2 best PGs in the league. Honestly give John Wall this Warriors team and i dont see how they do worse

westbrook is terrible wtf are you talking about. hes like the 5th best pg.

HitandRun Reggie
I don't think this team would function with Westbrook, they play very unselfishly. But yeah, he'd tear Delly a new ahole.

Cowboy Thunder
06-07-2015, 11:51 PM
Westbrook would decimate all.

JerrySeinfeld
06-07-2015, 11:51 PM
I don't think this team would function with Westbrook, they play very unselfishly. But yeah, he'd tear Delly a new ahole.

You act as if unselfish basketball isn't something largely the result of having an actual offense as opposed to what Scott Brooks had in OKC, which was just telling Durant and Westbrook to be aggressive in every timeout.

Go back to Westbrook's college years if you think he's selfish. The man dominated off ball still getting a high volume of assists and playing really well within an offense

Thunderfan86
06-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Shut the fvck up nikka

Relinquish
06-07-2015, 11:53 PM

He's at minimum 3rd best. Then Wall, then Irving.

Your boy Rose is below Lillard, Conley and Lawson too.

Jailblazers7
Durant owns the Warriors and LeBron has zero challenge out East so we'll get to see Thunder/Cavs in the Finals next year. Will probably be more hyped of a series than this one

Sounds like a daydream unless Durant gets back to full health. Which I really hope happens. I'd hate to see his prime wasted.

nathanjizzle
Shut the fvck up nikka

did he make the playoffs as the leader? didnt he pretty much have the same team as last year which did make the playoffs with a respectable seed? reality hurts. his basketball IQ is his weakness.

Cowboy Thunder
06-07-2015, 11:54 PM
did he make the playoffs as the leader? didnt he pretty much have the same team as last year which did make the playoffs with a respectable seed? reality hurts. his basketball IQ is his weakness.

:facepalm

JerrySeinfeld
06-07-2015, 11:55 PM

Yup. I remember last year watching him murder CP3 in the post the first couple of games of that series to the point of the Clippers having to double team him every time he turned his back to the basket. Shit was baaad.

Curry is too overrated.

Cowboy Thunder
06-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Westbrook is a top 5 player in the NBA.

Curry is not.

nathanjizzle
He's at minimum 3rd best. Then Wall, then Irving.

irving is about the same impact as westbrook. i know thats hard for you simps to accept because westbrook is a much more athletic speciman. but irving has better skills and iq than westbrook.

Random_Guy
Yup. I remember last year watching him murder CP3 in the post the first couple of games of that series to the point of the Clippers having to double team him every time he turned his back to the basket. Shit was baaad.

Curry is too overrated.
exactly, westbrook punished you in the post if his midrange is off, something that curry is unable to do. Unlike curry, westbrook is also insanely good at driving, so even if he is missing eeverything he can still get some points.

nathanjizzle
06-08-2015, 12:04 AM
Westbrook is a top 5 player in the NBA.

top 5 player in the nba didnt lead his team to a playoff spot? :roll:

hes like 11 at best. :roll:

JerrySeinfeld
06-08-2015, 12:05 AM

hes like 11. :roll:

lol Davis is top 5 and they barely got in the PO's

fans of Eastern Conference teams don't understand the grind it is just to make it to the playoffs in the West. You have to win 50 games playing a much tougher SOS than the Eastern Conference teams have to face

Cowboy Thunder
06-08-2015, 12:07 AM

hes like 11 at best. :roll:

When LeBron gets a triple double these days, the world thinks "wow, he's playing like Westbrook tonight"

BlakFrankWhite
06-08-2015, 12:09 AM

Is this nikka on cocaine?

Westbrook put up 28/7/9 on a 29.3 PER..

nathanjizzle
06-08-2015, 12:15 AM
lol Davis is top 5 and they barely got in the PO's

fans of Eastern Conference teams don't understand the grind it is just to make it to the playoffs in the West. You have to win 50 games playing a much tougher SOS than the Eastern Conference teams have to face

bro, the bulls in 2011 had like a 27-9 record against western teams, its not as hard as you guys make it out to be. The cavs, without their second best player, is tied with the warriors whom cake walked to the finals. :facepalm stop overrating the Western conference. you cant say a pg like westbrook who shoots 42 percent and 30 percent from 3's is a top 5 player especially when he cant lead his team to the playoffs.

nathanjizzle
06-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Is this nikka on cocaine?

Westbrook put up 28/7/9 on a 29.3 PER..

wtf? he shot 42 percent. if your star player is putting up those numbers but your team is breaking even in wins and losses, obviously the impact isnt as great as the stats seem and hes playing inefficient ball. :facepalm

JerrySeinfeld
06-08-2015, 12:18 AM
wtf? he shot 42 percent. if your star player is putting up those numbers but your team is breaking even in wins and losses, obviously the impact isnt as great as the stats seem and hes playing inefficient ball. :facepalm

lol who cares, Bron has been shooting 42% these whole playoffs with like 5 TO's a game and people are acting like he's playing as good as he ever has

Spurs5Rings2014
06-08-2015, 12:19 AM
Yeah really. FK the Spurs for tanking the last game, I wanted to see Westbrook shit on Curry in the 1st round.

We hate OKC hicks enough to cost ourselves the 2 seed and thus the chip.

:lol

nathanjizzle
06-08-2015, 12:22 AM
lol who cares, Bron has been shooting 42% these whole playoffs with like 5 TO's a game and people are acting like he's playing as good as he ever has

basketball IQ is the difference.

BlakFrankWhite
06-08-2015, 12:26 AM

Thunder were 40-25 with Westbrook..........5-11 without Westbrook.

Not to forget he made Kanter look like an all-star....but ofcourse you've been hating on Westbrook for years so I don't any fair evaluation from you

dazzer87
06-08-2015, 12:34 AM
Can't wait to watch next year when healthy Westbrook and Durant are in the Finals.

that missing 17 of his last 21 jumpers shit wouldn't fly from LeBron
Are u going to place your Month salary on okc again? U know u could do a lot with 100 bucks

RRR3
06-08-2015, 12:36 AM
Yes he would.

KG215
06-08-2015, 12:56 AM
:oldlol:

Calls Westbrook terrible and the 5th best PG in the league in the same post. Being the 5th best PG in the league (even though he's easily top 3) is terrible?

KG215
06-08-2015, 12:58 AM
Thunder were 40-25 with Westbrook..........5-11 without Westbrook.

Not to forget he made Kanter look like an all-star....but ofcourse you've been hating on Westbrook for years so I don't any fair evaluation from you
This. OKC would've been, what, like the 6th or 5th seed in the shitty East? Probably would've had HCA in the 1st round if they were in the East and had the easier schedule that comes with it.

DaSeba5
06-08-2015, 12:59 AM
In hindsight, in a sloppy physical game like this where shots aren't falling I think I would rather have Westbrook, especially with Delly guarding him. The pacing has really favored the Cavs.

ShawkFactory
06-08-2015, 01:05 AM
Because he's been winning, and his leadership has been on another level.

Straight_Ballin
06-08-2015, 01:15 AM
If the media didn't have a love affair with Curry he'd be taking so much heat right now, airballing the game winner like that and then turning over the ball on a careless pass on the final possession.

He's pure garbage but I would expect nothing less but a joke of an MVP being offered to us during a weak era.....

24-Inch_Chrome
06-08-2015, 01:16 AM

:facepalm