PDA

View Full Version : if dirk, wilt and olajuwon can win without a 2nd and 3rd option

snipes12
06-07-2015, 11:48 PM
Dirk , olajuwon and wilt win a championship relying on their supporting cast , i believe lebron can win with its current cast also, his turning godmode right now..

Random_Guy
06-07-2015, 11:49 PM
Dirk , olajuwon and wilt win a championship relying on their supporting cast , i believe lebron can win with its current cast also, his turning godmode right now..
Not sure if you have an agenda, but the teams of the players you listed are miles better then this current cavs team.

NBASTATMAN
06-07-2015, 11:53 PM

No current player on the Cavs is as good as Sam Cassell.. Even if Cassell was a rookie.. The dude was clutch as hell in those finals... :rockon:

Smith better than any guard the current Cavs play as well... Horry is just another all time great role player as well..

R.I.P.
06-08-2015, 12:10 AM
If the Cavs win this title, the Warriors are the biggest chokers in sports history. That

JerrySeinfeld
06-08-2015, 12:11 AM
All he needs is JR Smith or anyone to get hot shooting and they can win.

RRR3
06-08-2015, 12:14 AM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]If the Cavs win this title, the Warriors are the biggest chokers in sports history. That

MidRange
06-08-2015, 12:15 AM
I feel the same way about this, lol. As awful as JR can be, when dude gets hot, he's HOT.

DMAVS41
06-08-2015, 12:15 AM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]If the Cavs win this title, the Warriors are the biggest chokers in sports history. That

Spurs5Rings2014
06-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Not sure if you have an agenda

Clearly a Duncan hate agenda in the same vein as our dear kennethgriffin, but I'll bite.

As for you, OP. I would wager if any ATG got to shoot 18 FT's per game while his whole squad got to shoot 15 more than the other team that they would have a very good shot at beating this Warrior team in their first visit to the finals.

JerrySeinfeld
06-08-2015, 12:17 AM

Relinquish
06-08-2015, 12:36 AM
Clearly a Duncan hate agenda in the same vein as our dear kennethgriffin, but I'll bite.

As for you, OP. I would wager if any ATG got to shoot 18 FT's per game while his whole squad got to shoot 15 more than the other team that they would have a very good shot at beating this Warrior team in their first visit to the finals.

They are simply taking it to the hoop, while the Warriors are shooting 80% jumpers. :confusedshrug:

97 bulls
06-08-2015, 12:48 AM
Now hold on. If the Cavs are gonna get the type of contributions from Mozgov and Delavadova, then they definitely have a chance. I mean, Delavadova locked up Curry. Id say his defensive effort as far as impact is tantamount to sckring 30 pts. Mozgov had a double double, and Thompson had at least 14 rebounds.

Lets give these guys some credit

Smoke117
06-08-2015, 01:19 AM
LMFAO...the 94 Knicks are joke compared to the Warriors. The 94 Rockets needed 7 games for a team that needed 7 games to beat the best team over the last 3 years WITHOUT THEIR BEST PLAYER JORDAN...lol. Olajuwon didn't have a legit 2nd option in 94...but lets not act like he also beat any team close to the 2015 Warriors, f@ck tard.

masonanddixon
06-08-2015, 01:32 AM
This Cavs team is on par wit Dirk's 2011 Finals team.

Lebron shooting 11-34 isn't going to cut it though.

Straight_Ballin
06-08-2015, 02:31 AM
I love how teams who play with lebron in the finals aren't stacked. Offense is only half the game. they beat every east team to get there and would have beaten every west team also. I mean damn bron scored 23 against the Hawks (a 50+ win team) and the cavs still beat them by 30. This team is elite defensively.

nzahir
06-08-2015, 02:39 AM
Not sure if you have an agenda, but the teams of the players you listed are miles better then this current cavs team.
Wait did you actually not trash lebron for once and admit that he has really no supporting cast rn?

Random_Guy
06-08-2015, 02:47 AM
Wait did you actually not trash lebron for once and admit that he has really no supporting cast rn?
What are you talking about:facepalm I'm more of a bron fan then a hater lol even though my team is the celtics.

nzahir
06-08-2015, 02:54 AM
What are you talking about:facepalm I'm more of a bron fan then a hater lol even though my team is the celtics.
O my bad thought you were Jabbar for a second lol

Random_Guy
06-08-2015, 02:56 AM
O my bad thought you were Jabbar for a second lol
Thought that could be the case:oldlol:
I lost an avy bet and was too lazy to change back

nzahir
06-08-2015, 02:57 AM
Thought that could be the case:oldlol:
I lost an avy bet and was too lazy to change back
Damn respect for you respecting lebron even though you are a boston fan. Not many.

J Shuttlesworth
06-08-2015, 03:01 AM
I don't understand the Dirk comparison

Kidd: 8/8/4
Terry: 16/4
Marion: 12.5 ppg
Chandler: 10 ppg

4 players in double digits outside including Dirk, 1 HOFer averaging 8/8/4
Terry averaging 17.5ppg in the playoffs

I'm sorry, but that's significantly better help than what LeBron has.

The Cavs have 4 players averaging double digits in the playoffs, and 2 of them are done for the season.

masonanddixon
06-08-2015, 03:10 AM
I don't understand the Dirk comparison

Kidd: 8/8/4
Terry: 16/4
Marion: 12.5 ppg
Chandler: 10 ppg

4 players in double digits outside including Dirk, 1 HOFer averaging 8/8/4
Terry averaging 17.5ppg in the playoffs

I'm sorry, but that's significantly better help than what LeBron has.

The Cavs have 4 players averaging double digits in the playoffs, and 2 of them are done for the season.

Mozgov
Smith
Delly
Shumpert

Thats essentially Chandler, Terry, Kidd, and Marion right there.

nzahir
06-08-2015, 03:22 AM
Mozgov
Smith
Delly
Shumpert

There is also TT
It is almost with those 4; but what about stevenson, and barea. The cavs dont have the lxuury of going to a bench. We are having to use james jones, a guy like peja, who didnt play much in finals.
But that 2011 mia team wasnt as good as this warriors team. Team was 3 guys and a young mario; lebron obviously didnt play up to standards

Dbrog
06-08-2015, 03:28 AM
This Bron run is certainly not more impressive than Dirks or Hakeems or Duncans runs but if he can win the chip, it will be just as good. It's important to keep in mind that if Bron gets on this short list, it will mean he did something that is probably the rarest possible feat in the NBA. That means a lot in my book. Let's see if he can...

Mamba
06-08-2015, 03:35 AM
Mozgov
Smith
Delly
Shumpert

please don't tell me you just compared kidd with delly.
please.

nzahir
06-08-2015, 03:41 AM
This Bron run is certainly not more impressive than Dirks or Hakeems or Duncans runs but if he can win the chip, it will be just as good. It's important to keep in mind that if Bron gets on this short list, it will mean he did something that is probably the rarest possible feat in the NBA. That means a lot in my book. Let's see if he can...
Duncan run in 03? They played the nets.
Hakeem in 94? Had maxwell, thorpe, horry, kenny smith, ellie, and cassel.
Dirk was 28 8 and 2.5 I believe on 49%, i forget ft% and 3%.

Lebron: 29.3, 10.6 rebounds , 8.3 assists but only on 43% fg. This is the biggest carry job I have seen from anyone; if he wins this run may be the goat

masonanddixon
06-08-2015, 04:20 AM
please don't tell me you just compared kidd with delly.
please.

Yes Delly is better than 80 yr old Kidd was in 2011

bobeticus
06-08-2015, 05:18 AM

This.. of a good defensive player to shutdown opposing streaky shooter... Deli on Curry damn..... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

pastis
06-08-2015, 06:02 AM
And dont forget that Dirk and his mavs had a slightly tougher schedule going through the wc

Deuce Bigalow
06-08-2015, 06:25 AM
And dont forget that Dirk and his mavs had a slightly tougher schedule going through the wc
"Dirk top 15 alltime"

Hahahaha