PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still believe that the Warriors will win the champion?

ortonsaw
06-08-2015, 12:43 AM
I think as long as if everyone is healthy, they could end the series in 6 or 7 after watching tonight's game.
Curry sucks against Delly
They can't guard LeBron
Mozgov and TT got all the Rebs
Although I hope warriors can win, I just don't see it happening

JohnFreeman
06-08-2015, 12:44 AM
Warriors are still favoured..

Smook A.
06-08-2015, 12:44 AM
I think as long as if everyone is healthy, they could end the series in 6 or 7 after watching tonight's game.
They can't guard LeBron
Actually, the Warriors have guarded LeBron pretty damn well.

RRR3
06-08-2015, 12:45 AM
I do. Guaranteed. If I'm wrong, ban 3ball.

ChrisKreager
06-08-2015, 12:45 AM
Tristan Thompson cannot score- he is literally rebounds and nothing else.

Blatt didn't even use Mozgov in the 4th quarter and OT- he'll probably misuse him.

Delly can't play all 48 minutes and I could see Kerr putting someone else on him as an adjustment ala Tony Allen.

This could easily be 2-0 Golden State.

The overreactions are disgusting. One game, and we're suddenly declaring Cleveland champions.

LAZERUSS
06-08-2015, 12:46 AM
They can't guard LeBron

I would venture to guess that Vegas would probably still list the Warriors to win this series. Hell, maybe in five games.

As always on ISH...the last game is THE game.

kennethgriffin
06-08-2015, 12:47 AM
lol it took a historically bad game from curry just for the cavs to squeak out a fart

warriors in 5 or 6 tops

ortonsaw
06-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Tristan Thompson cannot score- he is literally rebounds and nothing else.

Blatt didn't even use Mozgov in the 4th quarter and OT- he'll probably misuse him.

Delly can't play all 48 minutes and I could see Kerr putting someone else on him as an adjustment ala Tony Allen.

This could easily be 2-0 Golden State.

The overreactions are disgusting. One game, and we're suddenly declaring Cleveland champions.
Yeah and it could easily be 2-0 Cavs
The warriors were mostly playing catch up the first two games
Cavs were in control most of the time until Lebron starts choking at the end
Fatigue issue I guess

DaSeba5
06-08-2015, 12:51 AM
Typically the team I dislike and root against wins the championship (in this case I'm rooting against the Cavs). Pats, FSU, Ohio State, ect.

Sorry guys.

With that said, GS is favored in this series. But the pressure is on them now. The winner of game 3 usually wins the series.

SilkkTheShocker
06-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Legit lmao at anyone that makes excuses for GS losing this game. Cavs were raped by refs an JR smith

ortonsaw
06-08-2015, 12:58 AM
What are the odds from Vegas now?

FrenchDude
06-08-2015, 01:18 AM
lol it took a historically bad game from curry just for the cavs to squeak out a fart

This.

Curry won't have 3 more shooting nights like this one.