PDA

View Full Version : This Cavs team is one of the least likeable ever

ChrisKreager
06-08-2015, 01:25 AM
Delly. JR Smith. David Blatt.

How can anyone root for this team?

They're basically a less talented, less dysfunctional, less hateable version of the 2004 Lakers.

livinglegend
06-08-2015, 01:26 AM
They are all likeable.
Delly owning MVPs is funny as **** :oldlol: :oldlol:

Kvnzhangyay
06-08-2015, 01:26 AM
Because they're the underdogs, its really understandable

Everyone hates the Cavs in the bay area rn tho

This finals is weird for me because I can't even cheer for either team; I was born in Ohio but moved to the bay :confusedshrug:

SouBeachTalents
06-08-2015, 01:27 AM
Delly. JR Smith. David Blatt.

How can anyone root for this team?

They're basically a less talented, less dysfunctional, less hateable version of the 2004 Lakers.

How a team with only 1 HOF is comparable to a team that had 4 plus a HOF coach, I'll never know

DaSeba5
If it wasn't for LeBron, most of the country would probably be rooting for the Cavs because they are the underdogs against a team that is considered historically good and stacked.

BlakFrankWhite
Like they give a shit

KiiiiNG
06-08-2015, 01:28 AM
nobody wants to see curry win.

hes that unlikeable. all the bandwagon golden state fans are unbearable scum bags.

losers like bdreason and air federer coming out of the woodworks to give their 2 cents, like anyone gives a shit what each one of those morons has to say.

anyways, yeah. the cavs might be unlikeable but curry by himself makes the warriors the most hated team in history. what a choking display that little runt put on for us tonight.

enjoyed every single second.

J Shuttlesworth
06-08-2015, 01:30 AM
If it wasn't for LeBron, most of the country would probably be rooting for the Cavs because they are the underdogs against a team that is considered historically good and stacked.
You know what? It's very strange... but I see a LOT of people pulling for the Cavs, way more than the Heat the last few years... and I'm in SoCal, so that's kind of saying a lot. I've heard a lot of people say things like "I'm not the biggest LeBron fan, but it would be an amazing story"

SilkkTheShocker
Lol this Cavs team is nothing like the 04 Lakers.

ChrisKreager

hes that unlikeable. all the bandwagon golden state fans are unbearable scum bags.

losers like bdreason and air federer coming out of the woodworks to give their 2 cents, like anyone gives a shit what each one of those morons has to say.

anyways, yeah. the cavs might be unlikeable but curry by himself makes the warriors the most hated team in history. what a choking display that little runt put on for us tonight.

What you

Magic 32
06-08-2015, 01:31 AM
They are all likeable.

Compared to Lebron sure.

kamil
06-08-2015, 01:31 AM

You need to get laid.

KiiiiNG
06-08-2015, 01:32 AM
You need to get laid.

Straight_Ballin
06-08-2015, 01:34 AM

I live in Ohio.

Go Cavs.

As for Bron, not forgiven until proven.

Curry is the worst MVP I've ever seen. What a joke.

SilkkTheShocker
06-08-2015, 01:34 AM
Lebron James, J.R. smith, Dan Gilbert, etc. A lot of people don't like this Cavs team. They would rather watch some f.aggy finesse team fire jumpers

Rocketswin2013
06-08-2015, 01:36 AM
Kobe fresh off a rape case. Dirty Malone and his alleged off court stuff. Loud-mouth Payton . Arrogant Shaq and Phil. Yeah very likeable.

DaSeba5
06-08-2015, 01:38 AM
You know what? It's very strange... but I see a LOT of people pulling for the Cavs, way more than the Heat the last few years... and I'm in SoCal, so that's kind of saying a lot. I've heard a lot of people say things like "I'm not the biggest LeBron fan, but it would be an amazing story"

Miami is a colorful, bright, arrogant city where people relax at the beach and party. The Heat fit that image very well with the whole NWO thing. Cleveland is far more subtle. In other words, it's easier to support the Cavs because they play in a miserable sports town that hasn't won since 1964. They are the underdogs. Plus LeBron is not as hated as he was won when first came here. That was GOAT level of hate. It fit Miami's image though.

J Shuttlesworth
06-08-2015, 01:42 AM
Miami is a colorful, bright, arrogant city where people relax at the beach and party. The Heat fit that image very well with the whole NWO thing. Cleveland is far more subtle. In other words, it's easier to support the Cavs because they play in a miserable sports town that hasn't won since 1964. They are the underdogs. Plus LeBron is not as hated as he was won when first came here. That was GOAT level of hate. It fit Miami's image though.
Yep, that's definitely why.

I just think it's ridiculous to call this Cavs team the least likeable team ever like the OP implied. They are far from that, especially being the underdogs.

The funny thing is that OP is a Clippers fan.. and you know how people feel about them :lol

DaSeba5
06-08-2015, 01:45 AM
Yep, that's definitely why.

I just think it's ridiculous to call this Cavs team the least likeable team ever like the OP implied. They are far from that, especially being the underdogs.

The funny thing is that OP is a Clippers fan.. and you know how people feel about them :lol

LeBron is still disliked by a lot of people which is why I said if it wasn't for LeBron, the country would be rooting heavily for the underdog. The team itself isn't unlikable. LeBron is just disliked and he gets all the credit and criticism. He is the Cavs.

BlakFrankWhite
06-08-2015, 01:46 AM
Kobe fresh off a rape . Dirty Malone and his alleged off court stuff. Loud-mouth Payton . Arrogant Shaq and Phil. Yeah very likeable.

Fixed

ChrisKreager
06-08-2015, 01:53 AM
Miami is a colorful, bright, arrogant city where people relax at the beach and party. The Heat fit that image very well with the whole NWO thing. Cleveland is far more subtle. In other words, it's easier to support the Cavs because they play in a miserable sports town that hasn't won since 1964. They are the underdogs.

The thing that makes this interesting is that they aren't playing the been there, done that Spurs.

Golden State hasn't won since 1975, so it's not like they're so easy to dislike.

DaSeba5
06-08-2015, 01:57 AM
The thing that makes this interesting is that they aren't playing the been there, done that Spurs.

Golden State hasn't won since 1975, so it's not like they're so easy to dislike.

It's not that people dislike the Warriors. It's that most people who are neutral naturally root for the underdog. But since LeBron is playing for the underdog, many people are rooting for the favorite.