PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Curry's worst game of the season just came in the Finals vs a backup PG

JerrySeinfeld
06-08-2015, 05:34 AM
I will never let him live this down.

Not going to lie, I was buying into the hype a little more than I probably should have, but not anymore. He's overrated as hell.

plowking
06-08-2015, 05:37 AM
He hasn't had a good game since that fall against the Rockets.

Not saying that is the reason, but yeah, it could have something to do with it.

Quickening
06-08-2015, 05:41 AM
He hasn't had a good game since that fall against the Rockets.

What,he tapped his head, it wasn't like he got knocked out

navy
06-08-2015, 05:42 AM
Typical ISH overreactions. I bet he drops 40 the next game.

JerrySeinfeld
06-08-2015, 05:45 AM

doesn't matter, all he had to do was not suck ass and it's an easy victory, probably a sweep for GS.

Now Cleveland has homecourt advantage and more life in them. GS will still win the series because they just have far more talent and depth than Cleveland right now, but if Cleveland was healthy then performances like that would be totally inexcusable.

buddha
06-08-2015, 05:55 AM

his bad shooting probably has more to do with the long break in between the semi finals and finals.

JerrySeinfeld
06-08-2015, 06:01 AM
On a side note, if you told me 10 years ago that 10 years from then the MVP of the league would be a PG who takes 15 three pointers in a game of the finals, makes only 2 of them, with just 6 assists, and isn't a steroids version of Gary Payton on defense, I'd tell you to quit ****ing around because that man would never win the MVP award.

LAZERUSS
06-08-2015, 06:57 AM

There is no such thing as an over-reaction here at ISH.

The series is over. It is the biggest upset in the history of sports. It's the equivalent of a plow-horse sprinting past Secretariat.

ESPN is already filming the next Sports Century, and Lebron is #1. Oh, and MJ...he is now behind Don Carter.

And Curry...it's over. He's the Gene Bearden of NBA lore. The league figured him out, thanks to backup PG.

Hittin_Shots
06-08-2015, 07:00 AM
Never let him live it down?

I'm sure he's very worried.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-08-2015, 07:02 AM
I think the Cavs just have his number. Pretty sure he sucked against them in the regular season as well.