PDA

View Full Version : This is the first time we have seen Lebron play like the world could end tomorrow.

Clifton
06-08-2015, 08:29 AM
I don't care if he shoots 10-50 next time.

I don't care if he is rejected 10 times and has 10 turnovers and gets blown out each of the next 3 games.

I love it. The fact that he's breaking out of his perfectionist shell is tremendous for NBA fans.

LEFT4DEAD
06-08-2015, 08:34 AM
Yes, I cant believe Im saying it since I hate chucking so much, but since Lebron is the only star on his team and lost Love and Irving, it would be one of the best individual performances ever if he manages to win this series even if he would shoot the same as in the first two games. Most impactful player ever.

SHAQisGOAT
06-08-2015, 08:41 AM
Don't know about actually the 1st time but one could argue... That's exactly what he has to do right now though.

Velocirap31
06-08-2015, 08:42 AM
Like you've all said, he doesn't have a choice.

K Xerxes
06-08-2015, 08:44 AM
Putting up a 40 point triple double is pretty much all he can do right now. The poor efficiency can't be helped - he mostly starts off well but then tires into the second half and misses shots. I don't expect him to maintain this production through a 7 game series, so I think one of his role players will need to get hot for them to stand a chance. They desperately need a game where JR drains like 10 threes.

BlakFrankWhite
06-08-2015, 08:50 AM
His 45/15/5 vs Celtics G6 ECF 2012

Played like a man possesed

Spaulding
06-08-2015, 09:05 AM
His 45/15/5 vs Celtics G6 ECF 2012

Played like a man possesed

Was coming here to say this. Game 6 elimination ECF. Legacy was on the line. Showed up. Doc even said after the game. That if anyone says lebron doesn't show up in big games, he proved them all wrong.

http://youtu.be/OxHJeW4Yc2o

Jasper
06-08-2015, 09:30 AM
In the league typically you have a three headed team, winning a ring.

Need to go back probably to Detroit who had less ......

Bron has played well throughout his career in the playoffs.

His first finals is a perfect example- he brought a no name team to the Spurs for them to sweep them.
But Bron brought them to the finals as a young player !!!

A very good team can beat Bron.
The War's have the best record this season.

Kingwillball
06-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Putting up a 40 point triple double is pretty much all he can do right now. The poor efficiency can't be helped - he mostly starts off well but then tires into the second half and misses shots. I don't expect him to maintain this production through a 7 game series, so I think one of his role players will need to get hot for them to stand a chance. They desperately need a game where JR drains like 10 threes.

Lebron will continue to put up 30-40 a game but needs more help I'm sure he would love a game he can score 20-25 and they still win only way that happens is if Smith has like 30 and other guys chip in with 10-15..

BlakFrankWhite
06-08-2015, 09:38 AM
At this point who cares about effeciency?

Just get the F'n win...bron bron!!

stanlove1111
06-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Yes, I cant believe Im saying it since I hate chucking so much, but since Lebron is the only star on his team and lost Love and Irving, it would be one of the best individual performances ever if he manages to win this series even if he would shoot the same as in the first two games. Most impactful player ever.

what is with this board and the all or nothing type arguments? So Lebron only gets credit if they win? If he keeps playing like this and they lose a close series irs still one of the greatest things we have seen. The title or bust crap gets old.

Doranku
06-08-2015, 12:48 PM
I absolutely love how he's playing right now as a basketball fan. Never thought I'd be rooting for LeBron in the finals, lol

funnystuff
06-08-2015, 01:22 PM
Lebron played an all time great game yesterday. Amazing how it's still considered a great performance even though his efficiency was off. Just makes you think that it could actually get better than that, which is crazy.

ClipperRevival
06-08-2015, 01:25 PM
He's just playing the game and not holding anything back. In other words, he's maximizing his immense talents. And right now, the level he's playing at has been matched by only a few in history.

tmacattack33
06-08-2015, 01:28 PM
When Bosh went down vs Indiana in 2012, Lebron played with an edge as well. And then again against when Boston went they went up 3-2 vs Miami in the ECF that year.

Mrofir
06-08-2015, 01:28 PM
what is with this board and the all or nothing type arguments? So Lebron only gets credit if they win? If he keeps playing like this and they lose a close series irs still one of the greatest things we have seen. The title or bust crap gets old.

This is how sports are -- why it's exciting.

Otherwise TMac would be a top 20 player.

ClipperRevival
06-08-2015, 01:30 PM
When Bosh went down vs Indiana in 2012, Lebron played with an edge as well. And then again against when Boston went they went up 3-2 vs Miami in the ECF that year.

Even back then, it was different. Like LeBron had to force the dog side of him out. Right now, he's at peace with who he is. He knows he's truly "the man" and is a special talent who can impose his will on the game and he's just playing. And that's when a great player is most dangerous. When he's relaxed and confident.

34-24 Footwork
06-08-2015, 01:35 PM
Best Lebron I've seen in some time. Love seeing him aggressive not giving af.

Orlando Magic
06-08-2015, 01:53 PM
This is how sports are -- why it's exciting.

Otherwise TMac would be a top 20 player.

T-Mac's peak was probably top 20 ever, actually. As a career? Haha, somewhere in the top 100.

I genuinely don't think there's been 20 guys to lace em up that have been better than absolute peak T-Mac. The guy was for the most part, unguardable and extremely underrated defensively. The only guy that I saw really give him fits was Kevin Garnett, who is also obviously top 20 all time peak.