PDA

View Full Version : Why is ISH pro-Lebron for this Finals?

KirbyPls
06-08-2015, 05:50 PM
The list of consistent Lebron haters seems to actually be rooting for Lebron/Cavs. :biggums:

Is it jinxing, Curry hatred, Warriors cockiness, or some combination of the above.

Thoughts, theories?

Dr Hawk
06-08-2015, 05:51 PM
People tend to side with the underdogs

SilkkTheShocker
06-08-2015, 05:52 PM
Warriors cocky-ness has to be #1. They talk a lot of s.hit for team that beat a bunch of injured teams in the playoffs. Paper champions to the max.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-08-2015, 05:52 PM
We are all Witnesses

ISHGoat
06-08-2015, 05:53 PM
Because people like to appreciate greatness.

KirbyPls

Occam's Razor apparently.

LA_Showtime
You can't help but root for a guy who is leaving everything on the floor. He's not playing perfect basketball but the amount of effort he's expending by leading this team against a 67-win team is unbelievable. He's not thinking and simply relying on his work ethic and natural talent while playing at maximum effort.

J Shuttlesworth
It's because he's playing with pure confidence, and not giving a ****. Same with his team. They are clearly outmatched talent wise, but they are playing with heart, and hustle. You can visibly see that they want it more.

This is also a classic example of sheer will vs. analytics/being the paper favorite.

KirbyPls
Because people like to appreciate greatness.

With Lebron? :roll: :lol :roll:

red1
06-08-2015, 05:54 PM
combination of rooting for the greatness that is the 2nd greatest the sport has ever seen and the natural tendency to root for the underdog

Spurs m8
06-08-2015, 05:55 PM
LeBron can get ****ed

Cheers

KirbyPls
06-08-2015, 05:56 PM
LeBron can get ****ed

Cheers

Are you Magic 32's alt?

Fudge
06-08-2015, 05:56 PM
The list of consistent Lebron haters seems to actually be rooting for Lebron/Cavs. :biggums:

Is it jinxing, Curry hatred, Warriors cockiness, or some combination of the above.

Thoughts, theories?
Those two.

Also appreciating what LeBron's doing with a clearly inferior squad. To be able to give his team a chance to win in both games so far, is amazing. Dude is a monster.

KirbyPls
06-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Those two.

Also appreciating what LeBron's doing with a clearly inferior squad. To be able to give his team a chance to win in both games so far, is amazing. Dude is a monster.

Are you a mole infiltrating the Lebron family, or are you legit rooting for Lebron?

Fudge
06-08-2015, 06:05 PM
Are you a mole infiltrating the Lebron family, or are you legit rooting for Lebron?
I'm actually rooting for LeBron.

I think he's still a douche, but I can't deny how great he is. And I absolutely HATE Golden State. Everything about them. Their shitty fans, 3pt chucking, showboating, their players, coach, Steph's ugly daughter, everything. I DO appreciate Steph's mother, though. That's the only thing.

If I drove by their team bus and seen that it was on fire, i'd drive off without hesitating and pretend nothing happened.

red1
06-08-2015, 06:07 PM

I think he's still a douche, but I can't deny how great he is. And I absolutely HATE Golden State. Everything about them. Their shitty fans, 3pt chucking, showboating, their players, coach, Steph's ugly daughter, everything. I DO appreciate Steph's mother, though. That's the only thing.

If I drove by their team bus and seen that it was on fire, i'd drive off without hesitating and pretend nothing happened.
http://s10.postimg.org/4jo2gmxr9/GSW_Speights.gif

this gif is when you earned my respect. you're a solid human being fudge

riseagainst
06-08-2015, 06:07 PM

how could you hate Steve Kerr?
:(

KirbyPls
06-08-2015, 06:08 PM

:applause: Hope your boi Durant ends the Lil B curse and makes a full recovery. :applause:

KiiiiNG
06-08-2015, 06:08 PM

:roll:

agreed with everything you said btw, goat.

J Shuttlesworth
06-08-2015, 06:11 PM
Fudge GOATing as always :roll:

Done_And_Done
06-08-2015, 06:17 PM
ISH isn't pro LeBron though.

The love you're seeing is spread around by about 5 people with a few alts to their name. Straight fraud life.

KirbyPls
06-08-2015, 06:19 PM
ISH isn't pro LeBron though.

The love you're seeing is spread around by about 5 people with a few alts to their name. Straight fraud life.

:eek: :( :cry:

Genaro
06-08-2015, 06:39 PM
I think it's hard to root for a team who defeated your team so you can see a lot of Rockets fans cheering for the Cavs, Fudge and his alts it's the same thing, they hate Curry and the rest of the guys because they're so good.

There's the people who cheer for the underdog. Those people don't hate Bran to begin with.

And then you have the Bran's girls who cheer for Bran whatever team he's on (some of them have other team(s) as well)

imnew09
06-08-2015, 06:43 PM
It's amazing to see the way he's carrying his Cavs team against such a Stacked GSW team.

MVP,
2 players made the defensive team
Klay dropped 37 points in a quarter
IGGY coming off the bench
one of the best bench in the league
too stacked

bobeticus
06-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Warriors cocky-ness has to be #1. They talk a lot of s.hit for team that beat a bunch of injured teams in the playoffs. Paper champions to the max.

This....

bobeticus
06-08-2015, 06:45 PM

This.

Although bron said it himself he's not underdog... but with his #2 #3 option he's clearly an underdog....

warriorfan
06-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Well considering that

Curry is a True Alpha, highly skilled and intelligent, a man of faith, a man of family, has a beautiful wife a lovely daughter.

The majority of ISH just can't identify with that.

smoovegittar
06-08-2015, 08:00 PM
Because ISH is mostly teenagers.

MMM
06-08-2015, 08:05 PM
F the Warriors
They play in Oakland but all you here bout is SF

smoovegittar
06-08-2015, 08:06 PM
F the Warriors
They play in Oakland but all you here bout is SF
This is true...

Dro
06-08-2015, 09:32 PM
This...

And Draymond Green....

EwingMan
06-09-2015, 03:24 AM
cause okie fans are peanut butter and jealous that gsw are the next big thing, and their precious, mercurial, delicate thunderfags aren't the nascent dynasty they were touted as.

must be hard watching curry be better at the one thing durant is good at.

Fudge
06-09-2015, 03:26 AM
Most impactful poster award goes to me. Got randoms even using my ISH phrases. "peanut butter and jealous"

Hahaha!

Wow. Legend.

KiiiiNG
06-09-2015, 03:31 AM
Most impactful poster award goes to me. Got randoms even using my ISH phrases. "peanut butter and jealous"

Hahaha!

Wow. Legend.
lurkers only care about us.

every single lurker since 2013 has came out and they start posting about us.

we become more important to them then the players. they want to mention us and crave conversation with us. they hide their admiration with negative statements about our favorite team, but they don't actually mean it. they just want our attention.

Fudge
06-09-2015, 03:35 AM
lurkers only care about us.

every single lurker since 2013 has came out and they start posting about us.

we become more important to them then the players. they want to mention us and crave conversation with us. they hide their admiration with negative statements about our favorite team, but they don't actually mean it. they just want our attention.
:lol :lol :lol

EwingMan
06-09-2015, 04:37 AM
Got randoms even using my ISH phrases

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ledg92fgOR1qf378t.gif

StephHamann
06-09-2015, 06:17 AM

Thoughts, theories?

No headband, no Hall of famer teammates, not playing like a ***** and protecting his FG%

There you have the reasons

HylianNightmare
06-09-2015, 11:04 AM
I hate shooters and that's what the warriors are built around

HomieWeMajor
06-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Fudge is changing the Insidehoops landscape as we know it. :bowdown:

derb2k2
06-09-2015, 01:20 PM

:bowdown: :applause: :applause: :applause:

agree on everything here.

Andrei89
06-09-2015, 01:24 PM
It's amazing to see the way he's carrying his Cavs team against such a Stacked GSW team.

MVP,
2 players made the defensive team
Klay dropped 37 points in a quarter
IGGY coming off the bench
one of the best bench in the league
too stacked

This

I sincerely do not think that the Cavs will take this series. But he almost led a team with jr smith,dellavadovavoa etc to a 2-0 in Oakland. That is insane.

The Iron Sheik
06-09-2015, 01:30 PM
he's shooting a lot and i love it. i like to see him channel his idol, kobe bryant. i hope he averages 30fga and 40ppg for the rest of the finals whether he wins or loses

Fudge
06-09-2015, 01:32 PM
Fudge is changing the Insidehoops landscape as we know it. :bowdown:
Yessirrrrrrr brodieeeeeeeeeee

SALUTE.

Marchesk
06-09-2015, 01:43 PM

Will you be around to take the L in 10 days?

r0drig0lac
06-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Dray and Curry

oarabbus
06-09-2015, 02:52 PM
I am 100% pro-Warriors

But I respect LeBron wow he has been incredible.

All Net
06-09-2015, 03:09 PM
people on here are finally realising how amazing he really is.

jzek
06-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Warriors = given not earned

That's why they'll get an asterisk this season.

TheMan
06-09-2015, 04:46 PM
Will you be around to take the L in 10 days?
No way, Silkk is such a frontrunner, it's cringeworthy. Only posts after a win, the minute LeBron loses, he goes ghost mode. Impossible to respect people like that. ISH would respect LeStans if they stuck around to eat crow but every last one of them will run to the hills like a bunch of queers if LeBron loses:lol

BBallZen83
06-09-2015, 04:58 PM
No way, Silkk is such a frontrunner, it's cringeworthy. Only posts after a win, the minute LeBron loses, he goes ghost mode. Impossible to respect people like that. ISH would respect LeStans if they stuck around to eat crow but every last one of them will run to the hills like a bunch of queers if LeBron loses:lol

Same thing for any stan/hater. Talk crap, talk crap, talk crap. Player they hate/like wins/loses, they go ghost. Kobe stans are just the same. Jabbar sure has made himself scarce around here lately. I'm sure he will be out in full force though if Cavs lose the finals though.

The only thing is you see it alot with Lebron stans right now since he is still in the playoffs. I'm sure if there were other player stans/haters it would be the same way, but this board is only seemingly populated with Lebron and Kobe stans. Oh yeah... and like one Curry stan now that they are in the finals.

BlazerRed
06-09-2015, 05:03 PM
Dude is earning respect with the way he's carrying this extremely mediocre Cavs team.

Real14
06-09-2015, 05:04 PM
people on here are finally realising how amazing he really is.

It will change by game 5.