PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Clutch City documentary on NBA TV now.

L.Kizzle
06-08-2015, 08:45 PM
Turn yo stations.

ClipperRevival
06-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Anyone catch this?

sd3035
06-09-2015, 12:07 PM
Clutch City? That's like giving the nickname Alpine City to Miami

Wade's Rings
06-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Anyone catch this?

I caught it.

SilkkTheShocker
06-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Anywhere I can watch this online later? I heard Horry talks some s.hit about Barkley

Wade's Rings
06-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Anywhere I can watch this online later? I heard Horry talks some s.hit about Barkley

From what I recall he didn't talk any sh*t about Barkley. He did say if the Bulls and the Rockets met in the Finals in 1994 or 1995 he knows they would've beat them.

IDK about online but tomorrow night @ 11:30 EST they're showing it.

ClipperRevival
06-09-2015, 12:21 PM
I bet you they did a nice segment on Hakeem's ownage of Robinson. I wish I had NBA TV, I would've watched it already. Have to wait for it on Youtube.

Wade's Rings
06-09-2015, 12:24 PM
I bet you they did a nice segment on Hakeem's ownage of Robinson. I wish I had NBA TV, I would've watched it already. Have to wait for it on Youtube.

They spent like 2 minutes on that series.

ClipperRevival
06-09-2015, 12:25 PM
They spent like 2 minutes on that series.

Travesty. Hakeem was "THE MAN" on that team. Did they at least talk about Hakeem a lot?

Wade's Rings
06-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Travesty. Hakeem was "THE MAN" on that team. Did they at least talk about Hakeem a lot?

Of course. All the Players talked about his greatness and him carrying them, They discussed the relationship between Hakeem & Rudy T, and how they got all got closer to Hakeem and played as a team.

inclinerator
06-09-2015, 01:29 PM
it said mj was terrified of hakeem

tpols
06-09-2015, 01:29 PM

Yea.. they were saying how drob got his mvp trophy right before tip off, and how it pissed hakeem off. It's funny h9w circumstances can change everything.. if someone else win the mvp award maybe hakeem isn't as thirsty to dominate drob like he did. His teammates also said hakeem was pulling moves they never saw before with hakeem himself stating that he had to use a lot of fakes since robinson was too quick to recover.

Also sheds a lot of light on Charles barkley.. chokes two series away and then hops to Hakeem's team only to lose some more lmao

ClipperRevival
06-09-2015, 01:40 PM
Yea.. they were saying how drob got his mvp trophy right before tip off, and how it pissed hakeem off. It's funny h9w circumstances can change everything.. if someone else win the mvp award maybe hakeem isn't as thirsty to dominate drob like he did. His teammates also said hakeem was pulling moves they never saw before with hakeem himself stating that he had to use a lot of fakes since robinson was too quick to recover.

Also sheds a lot of light on Charles barkley.. chokes two series away and then hops to Hakeem's team only to lose some more lmao

The game has never seen a guy like Hakeem. He did invent moves that were never seen in an NBA game before. I have never seen a guy 6'10" or above with his lower body fluidity and ability to contort/twist his body along with his explosive quickness and light feet. Sure, guys like Howard or DJ were higher leapers but they didn't possess Hakeem's coordination and fluidity.

Dude is a legend. :bowdown:

tpols
06-09-2015, 01:43 PM
The game has never seen a guy like Hakeem. He did invent moves that were never seen in an NBA game before. I have never seen a guy 6'10" or above with his lower body fluidity and ability to contort/twist his body along with his explosive quickness and light feet. Sure, guys like Howard or DJ were higher leapers but they didn't possess Hakeem's coordination and fluidity.

Dude is a legend. :bowdown:
Yea... but they were saying that the moves hakeem did in that series they hadn't even seen from hakeem before.. so he just pulled them out right there lol

ClipperRevival
06-09-2015, 01:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22O2lApCBBs

This video shows you his vast array of offensive skills.