PDA

View Full Version : It would suck if Cavs win the title THIS YEAR

Eric Cartman
06-09-2015, 07:31 AM
Surrounded by misfits as one can see delivering a promised title, to a wasteland that burned the name James, title so coveted by faithful and unfaithful alike, revered even by his fiercest enemy, converts from all around bowing down merciful to the king, a king without a queen, prince, not even a jester, righting the wrong from previous cataclysmic endeavors. Seeing this very madness of the King fulfilling his destiny makes me a sad wanderer, for the powered to be acquired by and for the King this year is too much for the stability of life as we know it. Paradise should be reached next year, not this, as the prophecy foretold :coleman:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-09-2015, 07:36 AM
Warriors pretty much represent the stats/analytic nerds community

Cavs represent gritty, hard nosed, postup and old school ball as ugly as it is to watch on offense

sbw19
06-09-2015, 08:34 AM
not sure if ready for 2/15 3's en route to an NBA title either. Whatever, injuries ruined year's playoffs. Finals being close only redeeming quality.

rhowen4
06-09-2015, 12:01 PM
I wanna play elder scrolls or something now

Da_Realist
06-09-2015, 12:05 PM
not sure if ready for 2/15 3's en route to an NBA title either. Whatever, injuries ruined year's playoffs. Finals being close only redeeming quality.

I agree. A ton of 3's vs Lebron ball. It's just ugly basketball. Hard to sit through. I'm more sad that the NBA will crown one of these teams a champion than anything else.