PDA

View Full Version : Warriors will crush the Cavs rest of the finals

StrongLurk
06-09-2015, 08:43 AM
This is going to be similar to last year's finals. Close first two games, then blowouts the last three. The Cavs needed to win game one this year and go up 2-0 just like the Heat needed to win game one last year.

Lebron can't keep up this energy level of play and no one will be able to step up in his place.

Quickening
06-09-2015, 08:46 AM
Probably... they should do with the injuries, but imagine if Cavs and Lebron manage to win the next one :lol :roll:

rzp
06-09-2015, 08:47 AM
This is going to be similar to last year's finals. Close first two games, then blowouts the last three.

Lebron can't keep up this energy level of play and no one will be able to step up in his place.

The only hope for GSW is Lebron to get tired. Embarrassing. :oldlol:

Kingwillball
06-09-2015, 08:59 AM
The crowd energy will give the beast all the energy he needs. I expect role players to step up there game at home. Don't be shocked to see JR bounce back with big effort.

Lebron23
06-09-2015, 09:00 AM
I expect a good game from JR Smith.

SilkkTheShocker
06-09-2015, 09:01 AM
Warriors just aren't that good.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Nah this years Spurs wouldve beaten Golden State. Lets not forget in the last couple weeks of the season heading into the playoffs when the Spurs shtstomped the warriors. They were up by 30+ at one point and went chill mode. Last years Spurs were just as good if not better

2swift4u
06-09-2015, 09:16 AM
Nah this years Spurs wouldve beaten Golden State. Lets not forget in the last couple weeks of the season heading into the playoffs when the Spurs shtstomped the warriors. They were up by 30+ at one point and went chill mode. Last years Spurs were just as good if not better

last year in the finals the Spurs were much better than the Warriors are now. I think that was one of the all time great finals performances team-wise!

PP34Deuce
06-09-2015, 09:24 AM
The crowd energy will give the beast all the energy he needs. I expect role players to step up there game at home. Don't be shocked to see JR bounce back with big effort.

Lebron is perfect starting games, they just need to maintain leads for him to finish teams off in the 4th quarter. He's 30.. He still can do this for one more year. It's 5 games left, he knows a lot is on the line... He's going down swinging

Lebron23
06-09-2015, 09:28 AM
last year in the finals the Spurs were much better than the Warriors are now. I think that was one of the all time great finals performances team-wise!

Their role players were hitting their outside shoots. This year Danny Green struggled in the first round of the playoffs. And Tony Parker had his worst playoffs stats in his entire NBA Career.

Eric Cartman
06-09-2015, 09:44 AM
Similar to the 2004 Finals:

Kobe/Lebron win game 2 and then get their shit pushed in shooting horribly

Da_Realist
06-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Warriors have no answer for the Cavs rebounding. It's basketball 101. The Cavs can shoot 30% but if they keep getting second chance points, it doesn't matter. GS is more concerned about shooting jump shots and running out. The ONLY hope the Warriors have is for the Cavs to get tired.

GS = glitz
Cleveland = grit

LikeABosh
06-09-2015, 09:58 AM
Lebron is in a mode were he will whatever it takes to win this. He will average 40+ for the series. Warriors will be shook as **** coming into Cleveland. This series will be 3-1 Cavs

SilkkTheShocker
06-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Similar to the 2004 Finals:

Kobe/Lebron win game 2 and then get their shit pushed in shooting horribly

If GS couldn't take advantage of them at home, it's going to be a battle from here on out. You guys are really overrating this GS team.

Clifton
06-09-2015, 10:00 AM
JR is going to have a 30 point night in game 3 or 4, but Lebron is odd. How could he have more energy than he did in game 2? My read on Lebron is that having won a game, and being on his home floor, will make him a bit complacent. Whereas in game 2 he played at 100%, in game 3 he'll play at 85%. Then in game 4 that will go up to 90 or 95% after they drop game 3.

I see Steph and JR each going for 30, the Warriors winning by about 8, and Lebron scoring 40 again in game 4.

If Lebron proves me wrong in game 3, which I hope he does, then he'll be making serious moves in terms of his legacy.

Wally450
06-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Cavs stole one on the road in Golden State while shooting 32%. Imagine what they do with the crowd behind them?

Kingwillball
06-09-2015, 11:14 AM
JR is going to have a 30 point night in game 3 or 4, but Lebron is odd. How could he have more energy than he did in game 2? My read on Lebron is that having won a game, and being on his home floor, will make him a bit complacent. Whereas in game 2 he played at 100%, in game 3 he'll play at 85%. Then in game 4 that will go up to 90 or 95% after they drop game 3.

I see Steph and JR each going for 30, the Warriors winning by about 8, and Lebron scoring 40 again in game 4.

If Lebron proves me wrong in game 3, which I hope he does, then he'll be making serious moves in terms of his legacy.

I mean could happen not discounting warriors at this point giving them the benefit of doubt. With that said lebron I believe knows the situation and does not plan on just handing over home court after effort in Oakland. He also knows he needs to start breaking the Warriors will by basically showing them this man won't be denied or stopped. I'm predicting 35,12,10 tonight but more efficient as other guys step up. I think there will be 2 other cavs scoring 15+ tonight.

StrongLurk
06-09-2015, 02:49 PM
Wow are all these posters really saying JR SMITH is gonna have a big game for the Cavs?

Jr Smith is complete fool's gold. When games actually matter the dude loses his sh*t every time. He already got suspended for knocking a player out and we have already seen TONS of stupid plays from him in the finals.

Can't rely on him to drop 30 points in the finals. If he scores 15 points without committing at least three boneheaded plays, that will be a miracle.

Springsteen
06-09-2015, 02:51 PM

Lotta good that crowd energy did Curry last night. :facepalm

SilkkTheShocker
06-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Lotta good that crowd energy did Curry last night. :facepalm

Yea, you forgot about the fact LeBron is a way better NBA player than Curry. Aside from that, nice effort. :applause:

zoom17
06-09-2015, 03:09 PM

Lebron uses this frozen chamber machine to help speed his recovery. He already as great stamina to begin with but maybe this helps more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOEKwvnPAeI

Solefade
06-09-2015, 03:11 PM
why do people keep comparing last year's heat team to this year's cavs team? this cavs team defends 100x better than last year's cavs team and mozgov has already been way more impactful than bosh.

LongLiveTheKing
06-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Warriors in a blowout tonight

Fudge
06-09-2015, 03:15 PM
Eh, the Cavs have LeBron James and the Warriors don't. Simple as that. That's the biggest difference. And that will ultimately decide the outcome of this series.

LeCavs in 6.

dude77
06-09-2015, 03:31 PM
gs will 'break back' tonight and everyone will go back to talking about how cleveland is done

dude77
06-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Eh, the Cavs have LeBron James and the Warriors don't. Simple as that. That's the biggest difference. And that will ultimately decide the outcome of this series.

LeCavs in 6.

lefggt is 2/5 .. doesn't mean much that he's on the floor as far as their chances of winning are concerned .. it's gonna be about what his teammates bring to the table .. he'll get his points