PDA

View Full Version : Everybody was saying GS had an * before the finals, do the cavs inherit thatwith a W?

TheMarkMadsen
06-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Most brans were claiming the GSW had an asterik even before the finals, due to facing teams who were injured..

So if the cavs beat GSW.. Don't they nherit that *

Springsteen
06-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Are you saying this is an asterick win either way? Can someone translate this for me?

warriorfan
06-09-2015, 06:31 PM
huge dose of ether

Sarcastic
06-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Are you saying this is an asterick win either way? Can someone translate this for me?

Weak era.

TheMarkMadsen
06-09-2015, 06:34 PM

Using bran stan logic ..

* either way.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-09-2015, 06:34 PM
I think it cancels out with the Cavs' injuries.

Just sayin' :confusedshrug:

navy
06-09-2015, 06:35 PM
Nope. Cavs are injured as fvck.

MP.Trey
06-09-2015, 06:35 PM
They're saying that because of the Cavs injuries there, genius.

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2015, 06:36 PM
They're saying that because of the Cavs injuries there, genius.

seriously.. OP couldn't figure this out himself? weak

BBallZen83
06-09-2015, 06:36 PM
huge dose of ether

It has to make sense to be a "huge dose of ether", just because a team has an easier path to get to a finals match up doesn't mean they aren't a great team. Therefore, either way, cavs are facing a great team in the finals. Warriors path to the finals has nothing to do with the strength and depth of their line-up.

So no, Warriors lucky breaks and path don't get inherited by the cavs. God what a dumb argument. Hopefully troll bait... In which case I bit. Haha

TheMarkMadsen
06-09-2015, 06:37 PM
I think it cancels out with the Cavs' injuries.

Just sayin' :confusedshrug:

According to bran stans GSW probably wouldn't be here if they had to face the fully healthy west..

So by beating GSW what does that prove, that they can beat the Western Conference B team that is only there because the real competition (KD, WB & other huge pieces on better teams) were out..

This bran stan logic if we are being consistent

Inferno
06-09-2015, 06:38 PM
According to bran stans GSW probably wouldn't be here if they had to face the fully healthy west..

So by beating GSW what does that prove, that they can beat the Western Conference B team that us only there because the real competition (KD, WB & other huge pieces on better teams) were out..

:applause:

ArbitraryWater
06-09-2015, 06:41 PM

So by beating GSW what does that prove, that they can beat the Western Conference B team that is only there because the real competition (KD, WB & other huge pieces on better teams) were out..

Is there a part of your brain that can actually include the Cavs fighting these same injuries as a team like OKC? :biggums:

BBallZen83
06-09-2015, 06:42 PM

I believe most Bran stans have argued that since Golden State has faced some easier matchups due to injuries, they haven't had to expend as much energy and are fresher for the finals. I don't think anyone is arguing that Golden State wasn't the strongest team out of the West even with a fully healthy west.

So yeah, you are just making up some kind of argument, against an argument that no one made in the first place.

NumberSix
06-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Somebody is getting scared that LeBron will win a title with the least amount of help in NBA history.

livinglegend
06-09-2015, 06:52 PM

The * for gsw became official when Kyrie went down.
If Cavs were fully healthy like gsw are right now, they wouldn't be an * discussion.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-09-2015, 06:55 PM

http://replygif.net/i/281.gif

Taller than CP3
Asterisks don't work the other way around.

OP don't be retarded.

ShackEelOKneel
Those injured western teams are still far superior to the teams LeBron faced on his way to the Finals.

outbreak
06-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Well people said GSW are over rated and didn't face a single real contender. If those lebronstans are correct then Cavs didn't face one either and so yes they would have an asterisk yet again.

Young X
06-09-2015, 07:03 PM
You scared

ISHGoat
06-09-2015, 07:16 PM
If cavs win they will get an anti* (tm), warriors get a *

*Fully healthy for playoffs while all opponents were injured

Has any title team won with an anti*(tm) before?

LikeABosh
06-09-2015, 07:38 PM
So Cavs get an asterisks for injuries.....on their own team? are you mentally disabled?

Rocketswin2013
06-09-2015, 07:40 PM
So Cavs get an asterisks for injuries.....on their own team? are you mentally disabled?
:oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
06-09-2015, 07:42 PM

You bran stans have been claiming asterik for the Warriors before they even made the finals wtf are you talking about

:roll: :roll:

jzek
06-09-2015, 07:43 PM
If the Cavs win LeBron loses all his asterisks.

Fudge
06-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Don't make me post my collection of GSW asterisk avatars, man. DONT MAKE ME DO IT!

raprap
06-09-2015, 07:49 PM
OP shook :oldlol:

TheReal Kendall
06-09-2015, 07:51 PM
:roll:

So every team the Cavs faced in the playoffs were healthy? :rolleyes:

Solefade
06-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Somebody is getting scared that LeBron will win a title with the least amount of help in NBA history.

this, hurry and create your retarded narratives before he wins!!

Solefade
06-09-2015, 07:53 PM
:roll:

So every team the Cavs faced in the playoffs were healthy? :rolleyes:

no but in order to win the championship they have to face a really good and healthy team?

SilkkTheShocker
06-09-2015, 07:53 PM
this, hurry and create your retarded narratives before he wins!!

Exactly. This f.aggot is crapping his pants right now :lol

I<3NBA
06-09-2015, 07:59 PM

So are you saying 2014 spurs is an aterisk bec they beat Miami who was only there because of Lebron voodoo on Rose and PG?

Also, let me just say that i believe only Spurs could've stopped GSW.

PS. Asterisks are for idiots. Every championship is fully deserved. It's incredibly hard to win a championship. Staying healthy is part of the game. Every team faces the risk of injuries. Managing minutes and building a deep roster to avoid overworked players are part of the requirements to win a ring. You don't get to through 82 RS games and 4 best of 7 series by luck. Luck is for one and done games like the NCAA.

TheReal Kendall
06-09-2015, 08:11 PM
So are you saying 2014 spurs is an aterisk bec they beat Miami who was only there because of Lebron voodoo on Rose and PG?

Also, let me just say that i believe only Spurs could've stopped GSW.

PS. Asterisks are for idiots. Every championship is fully deserved. It's incredibly hard to win a championship. Staying healthy is part of the game. Every team faces the risk of injuries. Managing minutes and building a deep roster to avoid overworked players are part of the requirements to win a ring. You don't get to through 82 RS games and 4 best of 7 series by luck. Luck is for one and done games like the NCAA.

:applause:

LikeABosh
06-09-2015, 08:33 PM
You bran stans have been claiming asterik for the Warriors before they even made the finals wtf are you talking about

:roll: :roll:
WTF are you talking about?

red1
06-09-2015, 08:42 PM
Most brans were claiming the GSW had an asterik even before the finals, due to facing teams who were injured..

So if the cavs beat GSW.. Don't they nherit that *
da f*ck?

SpaceJammeR
06-09-2015, 08:45 PM
ahahahaha. what an idiot. :biggums: :biggums: