PDA

View Full Version : it's official, lebron is already a top 3 player of all time.

riseagainst
06-09-2015, 10:46 PM
dude is destroying the Warriors, leading and inspiring his mediocre team to victory against the most stacked team in the league.
:bowdown:

oh the horror
06-09-2015, 11:15 PM
Yeah sorry junior but no.

I know you kids are desperate to have someone from your generation be "goat" or crack that top three, and while having this victory would be impressive it's still him beating an inexperienced young team which Lebron just knows how to do. He's exposing golden state and they're shook. It' would be an awesome notch on his belt but it doesn't suddenly elevate him to legend status.

Know why?

Because we all didn't suddenly forget the BS attached with this man no matter how hard ESPN tries to sell it. He's a hall of fame level player that has had
Downright comedic folds during his career dude.

It doesn't take away from his talent level but "top 3" level talent? GTFO out of here with that. :oldlol:

Westbrook0
06-10-2015, 12:02 AM

I know you kids are desperate to have someone from your generation be "goat" or crack that top three, and while having this victory would be impressive it's still him beating an inexperienced young team which Lebron just knows how to do. He's exposing golden state and they're shook. It' would be an awesome notch on his belt but it doesn't suddenly elevate him to legend status.

Know why?

Because we all didn't suddenly forget the BS attached with this man no matter how hard ESPN tries to sell it. He's a hall of fame level player that has had

It doesn't take away from his talent level but "top 3" level talent? GTFO out of here with that. :oldlol:

Who would you put in the top 3 above LeBron if he wins this Finals?

Dude is single-handedly beating a team that won 67 regular season games, with HIS OTHER FOUR STARTERS INJURED OR GONE.

Are you even watching this series?

If LeBron can win this series, it will quite possibly be an unmatched feat.

Combine that with 4 MVPs, three rings, Off-the-charts intangibles and leadership, the greatest peak of any player outside of Jordan and Wilt.

And you definitely have a top 3 all-time player.

Beastmode88
06-10-2015, 12:03 AM

Dude is single-handedly beating a team that won 67 regular season games, with HIS OTHER FOUR STARTERS INJURED OR GONE.

Combine that with 4 MVPs, three rings, Off-the-charts intangibles and leadership, the greatest peak of any player outside of Jordan and Wilt.

Is he beating down the warriors or are the warriors choking?

KingBeasley08
06-10-2015, 12:03 AM
Yea not sure what horror dude is talking about. LeBron is locked in the top 5 regardless of what happens this series. If he somehow manages to win, only MJ (who I doubt he will ever pass) and Kareem will be ahead of him

funnystuff
06-10-2015, 12:04 AM

Know why?

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/didnt-read-lol-gif-13.gif

Westbrook0
06-10-2015, 12:04 AM
Is he beating down the warriors or are the warriors choking?

Both.

Do you see Dellevadova and Mozgov on the floor for those loose balls?

Do you see JR Smith and Tristan Thompson hustling back to block shots and get steals?

It's because of LeBron's leadership, attitude and motivation.

Meanwhile what is Curry the "MVP" doing? Pouting like a little baby and letting his teammates down.

oh the horror
06-10-2015, 12:05 AM

You gonna argue Lebron over Jordan, Russell and Kareem? You serious dude?

We are talking career now. That's how rankings are done.

You forget the first half of his career?

This 67 win team is also inexperienced and there were plenty of us saying that they WOULDNT be surprised if the Cavs pulled this off. So let's not act like its some insanely impossible feat.

Again it's IMPRESSIVE but collectively spanning his career he HAS HAD straight up chokes and no shows in his performances bro.

KirbyPls
06-10-2015, 12:06 AM

Ether gonna Ether. :cheers:

LA_Showtime
06-10-2015, 12:06 AM
He's cemented himself in the top five barring an absolute collapse in this series. The man had 40/12/8 and no one is surprised. The guy is a beast.

oh the horror
06-10-2015, 12:07 AM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/didnt-read-lol-gif-13.gif

Doesn't matter to me fool. The truth hurts and 16 year olds don't know how to dispute that.

Westbrook0
06-10-2015, 12:08 AM

This 67 win team is also inexperienced and there were plenty of us saying that they WOULDNT be surprised if the Cavs pulled this off. So let's not act like its some insanely impossible feat.

Again it's IMPRESSIVE but collectively spanning his career he HAS HAD straight up chokes and no shows in his performances bro.

OK first of all, stop spacing out your posts so much.

Secondly, no I'm not putting him above MJ, Kareem and Russell. I'm putting him above Russell IF he wins this series. He'd be third behind MJ and Kareem.

Russell did all his shit with what, 8 teams in the NBA?

Straight_Ballin
06-10-2015, 12:09 AM
dude is destroying the Warriors, leading and inspiring his mediocre team to victory against the most stacked team in the league.
:bowdown:

:facepalm

Relax kid... anyone can win when you have Delly on your team. Bron winning this series puts him in 6-7 spot on all time list.

oh the horror
06-10-2015, 12:09 AM
He's cemented himself in the top five barring an absolute collapse in this series. The man had 40/12/8 and no one is surprised. The guy is a beast.

Top 5 is whatever, that's for discussion. :oldlol: But top 3 is not even in the cards yet for Bron.

One highly impressive series doesn't just launch you into that company. Come on now

oh the horror
06-10-2015, 12:10 AM
OK first of all, stop spacing out your posts so much.

Secondly, no I'm not putting him above MJ, Kareem and Russell. I'm putting him above Russell IF he wins this series. He'd be third behind MJ and Kareem.

Russell did all his shit with what, 8 teams in the NBA?

Okay, and Lebron got to the finals in what most say is one of the weakest conferences in a loooooong time. See how context works?

Westbrook0
06-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Top 5 is whatever, that's for discussion. :oldlol: But top 3 is not even in the cards yet for Bron.

One highly impressive series doesn't just launch you into that company. Come on now

Uh, yes it does.

A ring and a Finals MVP can absolutely move people up on the all-time list.

Take into consideration he's doing it with his bench as his starters, against one of the best teams in a while, and it means even more.

DFish24
06-10-2015, 12:13 AM
He will have a case for Top 5 if the Cavs win, but I don't think he has any case for the Top 3.

DMV2
06-10-2015, 12:14 AM

After 3 great playoffs in 2013 and 2014, to getting 67 wins, sweeping in the 1st Round, coming back from a 2-1 in the 2nd Round, and easily dispatching the Rockets.....INEXPERIENCE is no longer an excuse.

NBASTATMAN
06-10-2015, 12:15 AM
He will have a case for Top 5 if the Cavs win, but I don't think he has any case for the Top 3.

If the Cavs win only MJ, RUSSELL , and Kareem would be over Lebron..

oh the horror
06-10-2015, 12:19 AM
After 3 great playoffs in 2013 and 2014, to getting 67 wins, sweeping in the 1st Round, coming back from a 2-1 in the 2nd Round, and easily dispatching the Rockets.....INEXPERIENCE is no longer an excuse.

Excuse my d*ck dude. NBA finals are A LOT different than any other round and you should know that.

You know who looked impressive until they hit the finals? Remember the thunder in 2012? I said the same shit back then that some here said this year. Lebron has a way of feasting on younger talent more than he does against vets. Example: Dallas in the finals and Spurs. Teams with savvy older veterans.

Now at the end of the day it is what it is. Warriors SHOULD be winning due to their talent. It's a combination of choking and the Cavs socking it to them. But let's not sit here and say that Lebron doesn't know how to get it done now compared to his first time really competing with a team (the Heat in 2011?) where he didn't know how to get it done. You can see he's going for it out there like he understands because he does.

DMV2
06-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Excuse my d*ck dude. NBA finals are A LOT different than any other round and you should know that.

You know who looked impressive until they hit the finals? Remember the thunder in 2012? I said the same shit back then that some here said this year. Lebron has a way of feasting on younger talent more than he does against vets. Example: Dallas in the finals and Spurs. Teams with savvy older veterans.

Now at the end of the day it is what it is. Warriors SHOULD be winning due to their talent. It's a combination of choking and the Cavs socking it to them. But let's not sit here and say that Lebron doesn't know how to get it done now compared to his first time really competing with a team (the Heat in 2011?) where he didn't know how to get it done. You can see he's going for it out there like he understands because he does.
Does that mean Kobe is inexperienced too?

After all, Kobe always shits the bed in the Finals.

JohnnyA
06-10-2015, 12:33 AM

For a minute I was going to argue with you, but then you said this. Consideration for top 5 thats pretty reasonable at this stage.

By the end of his career I think he will be pushing for 2 or 3 though.

AMERVET
06-10-2015, 12:33 AM
Wherever Lebron goes, winning follows. I am a Pels fan and would like to see AD eclipse Bron one day but to not call him top 5 especially seeing how he transformed 2 franchises(built cleveland twice) is head scratching to me. He's not Jordan but this guy is definitely more impactful than many in the top 20. The man is really amazing

SexSymbol
06-10-2015, 01:07 AM
Both.

Do you see Dellevadova and Mozgov on the floor for those loose balls?

Do you see JR Smith and Tristan Thompson hustling back to block shots and get steals?

It's because of LeBron's leadership, attitude and motivation.

Meanwhile what is Curry the "MVP" doing? Pouting like a little baby and letting his teammates down.
Wait what? Why isn't it because of Delly's, Mozgov's motivation ant attitude or Tristan's and JR's motivation or attitute or hustle?
What in the world, you'll give LeBron credit for anything now

SexSymbol
06-10-2015, 01:09 AM
Also Magic, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq. He definitely moves up over Hakeem.

DMV2
06-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Also Magic, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq. He definitely moves up over Hakeem.
A guy who spent the first 8 years of his career doesn't even belong in the conversation of the all-time goats.

Castor Troy
06-10-2015, 01:34 AM
I know on here I am a nobody, but god damn LeBron is making me a believer. I wanted Warriors to win, but now I'm not so sure.

I am now part of the LeBron family :rockon:

cltcfn2924
06-10-2015, 04:04 AM

We are talking career now. That's how rankings are done.

How the heck do you leave Magic out????

cltcfn2924
06-10-2015, 04:18 AM

Stop leaving Magic out. Kareem is a career loser with out him for God sakes.
A losing stat padder.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-10-2015, 04:25 AM
I know on here I am a nobody, but god damn LeBron is making me a believer. I wanted Warriors to win, but now I'm not so sure.

I am now part of the LeBron family :rockon:
:applause:

k0kakw0rld
06-10-2015, 05:07 AM
A losing stat padder.
You don't wanna start this with me. I warn you, apologize or I will dismantle you boi. Please show some respect to the G.O.A.T

aj1987
06-10-2015, 05:15 AM

:facepalm

Relax kid... anyone can win when you have Delly on your team. Bron winning this series puts him in 6-7 spot on all time list.

I know that both of you hate LeBron, but props for being objective. :cheers:

TheBigVeto
06-10-2015, 05:22 AM
A losing stat padder.

Magic got too much credit - he rode Kareem's coattails. He's like JR Smith to Kareem's Lebron.

Kareem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Magic.

plowking
06-10-2015, 05:51 AM
This thread is full of cliche sports statements from oh the horror.

Dude doesn't have an original thought in him.

Sarcastic
06-10-2015, 06:11 AM
Top 3 was always what he was capable of. Getting past that was the question.