navy
06-10-2015, 12:04 AM
Shumpert passing right to Curry.
Mogov throwing the ball away.
Curry behind the back passes to nobody.

Discuss.

SpaceJammeR
06-10-2015, 12:05 AM
that shump and mozgov play could've cost them the game. good thing lebron got them smarts. somebody gif. the lebron pointing to his head lol

Mrofir
06-10-2015, 12:06 AM
The Curry behind the back was particularly distressing to watch because it was SO unnecessary. Showed a complete lack of judgment for that game situation -- I hope he gets his head screwed on straight for game 4.

Taller than CP3
06-10-2015, 12:07 AM
Curry was bad. So called leader of the team throwing behind the back passes in such critical moments LOL. That's some boneheaded Javale McGee type of shit.

Pushxx
06-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Cleveland played a defense that forced the Warriors to play poised team basketball, which they failed to do because of poor passing and shot-making.

Too many Warriors seemed afraid to take 3s, especially Iggy and Green.

Noyze
06-10-2015, 12:11 AM
The Curry behind the back was particularly distressing to watch because it was SO unnecessary. Showed a complete lack of judgment for that game situation -- I hope he gets his head screwed on straight for game 4.

Exactly what I was thinking when I watched it. Reminded me of that around the back pass he did to Barbosa in game 2. Everyone acted like that was a good play, the pass was completely unnecessary and wasn't even to his pocket.

Real14
06-10-2015, 12:13 AM
They are not finals virgins, they are ring virgins.