PDA

View Full Version : Did David Lee just get his starting spot back?

scm5
06-10-2015, 12:04 AM
I think so.

David Lee is so much better against Tristan Thompson than Green.

Green is useless against the Cavs. He can't make shit. Passes up open shots to drive in and lose the ball. Has no one to defend.

Ca$H
06-10-2015, 12:05 AM
I think so.

David Lee is so much better against Tristan Thompson than Green.

Green is useless against the Cavs. He can't make shit. Passes up open shots to drive in and lose the ball. Has no one to defend.

He should. He is a better matchup in this series.

PP34Deuce
06-10-2015, 12:09 AM
He should. He is a better matchup in this series.

Lebron attacked David Lee every time with greater success. Their offense gets better but they lose on defense .

Bernkastel
06-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Probably. Curry's drive-and-pass seems to be pretty effective. GS just needs to make shots.

dbugz
06-10-2015, 12:15 AM
They need to score inside, David Lee can provide that and he's a good passer as well.

gyu
06-10-2015, 12:15 AM
People forget how good Lee actually is, really don't understand how he has just been riding the bench all this time. He averaged 18 and 8 just last season.

scm5
06-10-2015, 12:26 AM
Lebron attacked David Lee every time with greater success. Their offense gets better but they lose on defense .

The offense is stagnant with Green on. If the Warriors can get it going on offense, they have a good chance.

navy
06-10-2015, 12:28 AM
The Cavs dont have enough to keep up with the Warriors though.

TheReal Kendall
06-10-2015, 12:30 AM
The way Green has been shooting I can't see a reason to keep him out there over Lee.

Green has no advantages against TT and Moz. He gets bullied, killed on the glass, and he misses wide open shots.

Genaro
06-10-2015, 12:33 AM
Green shooting like shit is one reason the offense is so bad right now. The game 4 is crucial, if Green isn't working again I don't see a reason not to put Lee on.

And BTW I think he did well against Lebron. I can only recall 2 drives where Lebron made a basket against him.

tpols
06-10-2015, 12:37 AM
The way Green has been shooting I can't see a reason to keep him out there over Lee.

Green has no advantages against TT and Moz. He gets bullied, killed on the glass, and he misses wide open shots.

He finally met his match as far as hustle goes.. except hes also outsized and choking hard af.

Lee/Bogut should start. Bogut can defend the rim from bron and Lee can just focus on boxing out thompson.

And they should work the other end.

VeeCee15
06-10-2015, 12:50 AM
David Lee was playing wiht 0 pressure with the team down...and he's a reserve so nothing is expected of him. When he came into the game..he came into it confidently with a nothing to lose attitude.

STarting him won't make much of a diff..he will play worse

RoundMoundOfReb
06-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Cavs will adjust to him. Him playing well this game could work out poorly for gs next game if he gets too many minutes. He's a defensive liability.

Relinquish
06-10-2015, 12:56 AM
He only looked good because the Cavs who were playing huge minutes were tired, while he was fresh legs.