PDA

View Full Version : GS has to win gm 4 or they lose the series. What adjustments should they make?

konex
06-10-2015, 12:15 AM
Start Lee over Bogut - I don't understand how Bogut wasn't benched after gm 1 but they better do it now. He is a zero on offense while getting pushed around by the Cavs bigs

Start Iggy over Barnes - Barnes is playing like hot shit and Bron is just using him as a launching pad to start games. He is doing shit on offense so what do you have to lose?

Get Curry off the ball - Cavs are trapping him hard when he has the ball. You gotta make him a scorer and have someone else run the offense. It worked for them in the 4th qtr. tonight.

Stop chucking 3s early in the clock - You can't be taking so many 3s against a team is so much better at rebounding. Steph and Klay have to drive the ball and get contact. The FT disparity the last 2 games has been insane

Mrofir
06-10-2015, 12:21 AM
As been stated, have Klay create more.

Play Livingston 20 minutes, even if he's on the court with Curry. Especially if he's on the court with Curry. Dude has a solid head on his shoulders and knows how to play winning basketball.

Yes, play Lee more. Not necessarily start. Doesn't really matter who starts so might as well not stir the pot.

Iggy needs to decide if he's shooting open 3s and shoot them confidently, or better yet he needs to cut to the basket on defensive rotations and attack the rim.

Velocirap31
06-10-2015, 12:22 AM
They'll be tough to beat if Curry plays better early on.

sportjames23
06-10-2015, 12:25 AM
What adjustments should they make?

Remember to bring their cajones to the game. And their jump shots.

Velocirap31
06-10-2015, 12:26 AM
Cavs haven't played well either though. They're just better at grinding out close games.

Mrofir
06-10-2015, 12:27 AM
Cavs haven't played well either though.

Cavs have played extraordinarily well, morphing into a completely new team and forging a new identity to use in the finals, down 2/3 best players... wut de...

Poetry
06-10-2015, 12:27 AM
Start Lee over Bogut

He was +17 tonight. He's going to see a lot of minutes, but probably not starting.

KBaller33
06-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Play Lee more

Play Iggy as much as possible- he's the only guy who can guard LeBron

Keep working on getting Curry good looks.

I think they found something with Lee and Curry has broke lose from Delly. If they can start the game 4 the way they finished game 3, they can win and take back HCA

konex
06-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Outside of Iggy over Bogut instead of Barnes, GS did the obvious things we could all see

dick tracy
06-12-2015, 08:46 PM
they will go small and win 103 to 82:biggums:

MavsSuperFan
06-12-2015, 09:25 PM
Konex says GS has to win GM 4 or they lose the series.
GS wins GM 4.

Congrats Cleveland. :cry:

FKAri
06-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Can't believe Konex would put that antisocial psychopathic rapist as his avy. What an insult to Kobe.

Mrofir
06-12-2015, 09:43 PM
As been stated, have Klay create more.

Play Livingston 20 minutes, even if he's on the court with Curry. Especially if he's on the court with Curry. Dude has a solid head on his shoulders and knows how to play winning basketball.

Yes, play Lee more. Not necessarily start. Doesn't really matter who starts so might as well not stir the pot.

Iggy needs to decide if he's shooting open 3s and shoot them confidently, or better yet he needs to cut to the basket on defensive rotations and attack the rim.

Steve, if you need to talk to me just call me -- I'm sure you have the resources to get my number. I'm not giving out any more free advice.

Probably don't need it anyway... Cavs have one option, Lebron goes absolutely bonkers. That should be a clue, Steve.

The whole "let Lebron have his and shut the others down" strategy makes sense when Kyrie and Love are playing. Ok no more clues Steve. Give me a call.

daily
06-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Warriors put a line up on the floor in game 3 that cuts a 20 point lead down to three in less than a quarter. ISH morons make posts the next day acting like they know what will turn things around for the Warriors. :lol

#TypicalISH20/20HindsightBasketballIQ

Mrofir
06-13-2015, 12:37 AM
Warriors put a line up on the floor in game 3 that cuts a 20 point lead down to three in less than a quarter. ISH morons make posts the next day acting like they know what will turn things around for the Warriors. :lol

#TypicalISH20/20HindsightBasketballIQ

If you are referring to me, I suggested Warriors play Livingston for 20+ minutes in game 4, after he put up a +/- of -6 in game 3.

He played 25 minutes in game 4, and was a +25, highest of the game.

Steve, give me a call I've got some ideas

J Shuttlesworth
06-13-2015, 12:42 AM
So konex, what adjustments can the Cavs make to counter the Warriors lineup? Or is it over?

HOoopCityJones
06-13-2015, 12:52 AM
So konex, what adjustments can the Cavs make to counter the Warriors lineup? Or is it over?

Why you thirsty for a jynx tho? :roll:

konex
06-13-2015, 12:55 AM

I would play another shooter with LeBron. If GS is going to double, it doesn't make sense to play 2 bigs. Also, I'd set more screens for Bron with guards not bigs

Mrofir
06-13-2015, 12:56 AM
Secret window into the future -- in game 5 we will see Shawn Marion airball a 3 and then whine when he's taken out of the game

Lebron23
06-13-2015, 12:58 AM
Cavaliers are going to win Game 5.

Mrofir
06-13-2015, 01:05 AM
Cavaliers are going to win Game 5.

Only if Lebron plays his best game of the series so far -- I'll be rooting for him because it would be so ridiculous I just have to root for it to happen