PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to give david blatt or role players any credit??

NZStreetBaller
06-10-2015, 01:25 AM
Or have we all got our heads ups lebrons anus??

RedBlackAttack
06-10-2015, 01:27 AM
I hate to sound like a basketball elitist, but if people can't see the way Blatt's in-between-game and in-game tweaks to the defense have caused the Warriors all kinds of problems, they don't understand basketball. The guy has been putting on a clinic this entire postseason.

LeBron is awesome. The rest of the team is playing about as gritty as any team ever has... but Blatt is a major reason why this series is 2-1 right now.

Everyone expecting Lee to go off in Game 4... I'm certain that, after actually having some time to look at the film and prepare for him, things will be much more difficult. He's been that way all playoffs long. Truly impressive.

NZStreetBaller
06-10-2015, 01:30 AM
I hate to sound like a basketball elitist, but if people can't see the way Blatt's in-between-game and in-game tweaks to the defense have caused the Warriors all kinds of problems, they don't understand basketball. The guy has been putting on a clinic this entire postseason.

LeBron is awesome. The rest of the team is playing about as gritty as any team ever has... but Blatt is a major reason why this series is 2-1 right now.

:applause: perfect post. This is exactly what i was thinking every ones too focused on lebrons stats and currys choking they are missing this great coaching.