PDA

View Full Version : Will You Ever Believe Love and Irving Are Winning Players?

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2015, 08:22 AM
Or will the LeBron Factor always be there in your head? These playoffs have made both look pretty bad in terms of impact.

All Net
06-10-2015, 08:26 AM
No if anything cavs would be even more dominant with them...

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2015, 08:27 AM
You do know that Love and Kyrie are stars, right? That the Cavs would sweep this shit with them?

HeyMarkus
06-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Or will the LeBron Factor always be there in your head? These playoffs have made both look pretty bad in terms of impact.
Anything to shit on a Cavalier, eh ?

Taller than CP3
Lebron never needed them.

SilkkTheShocker
You do know that Love and Kyrie are stars, right? That the Cavs would sweep this shit with them?

You do know there is a difference between being a star and winning actual basketball games, right? Both guys could do things to help this Cavalier team. And Cleveland will probably win 65+ games next year with everyone healthy. But it's not going to look good for them if they win it all without them. Both have reps as putting stats on s.hit teams.

All Net
06-10-2015, 08:32 AM
You do know there is a difference between being a star and winning actual basketball games, right? Both guys could do things to help this Cavalier team. And Cleveland will probably win 65+ games next year with everyone healthy. But it's not going to look good for them if they win it all without them. Both have reps as putting stats on s.hit teams.
no it would say more about lebron and how amazing their D is than about kyrie or love.

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Anything to shit on a Cavalier, eh ?

Nope. Given a ton of props for the Cavalier role players stepping up in their absence and playing elite defense. But lets be real, it won't bode for either players reputation if/when LeBron takes this series with a team of Knicks cast=offs, Delly, and TT.

dunksby
06-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Mozgov/Thompson/Delly are winners, LeBron's little helpers.

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2015, 08:34 AM
no it would say more about lebron and how amazing their D is than about kyrie or love.

That is fine if you believe that. But is that what the narrative will be?

KNOW1EDGE
06-10-2015, 08:34 AM
Why would it make Kyrie and Love look bad if the Cavs won it this year?

Did the Cavs play poorly this season and post-season with those 2 guy on the floor?

I don't get it, I must be missing something. Or OP must be a retard

coin24
06-10-2015, 08:36 AM
Kyrie is a beast.. Always has been

I'd take Tristan Thompson over love. Just get another 3 point shooter and save the $$..
They never use love properly anyway

francesco totti
06-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Kyrie can become one maybe.Love I doubt.

Obviously out of Wade/Bosh/Irving/Love .. Wade is only one that won as "the player, the man".. the other three wont achieve that feat ever imo. irving is only one that might.

Kingwillball
06-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Kyrie can become one maybe.Love I doubt.

Obviously out of Wade/Bosh/Irving/Love .. Wade is only one that won as "the player, the man".. the other three wont achieve that feat ever imo. irving is only one that might.

Irving is 23 still but hopefully injuries don't derail him.

HylianNightmare
06-10-2015, 08:52 AM
They were winning players until they went down

houston
06-10-2015, 09:58 AM
Silk has a point. Lebron basically made Kyrie and Love watch a real champion do work

imdaman99
06-10-2015, 09:59 AM
I remember Silk hyping up Kyrie in them old threads. Oh how the tide turns :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2015, 09:59 AM

yea.

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2015, 10:01 AM
I remember Silk hyping up Kyrie in them old threads. Oh how the tide turns :oldlol:

I don't think Wall much of a winner either. He too dumb to win anything as the man. And as beastly as WB is, he is also dumber than a sack of hammers. What we are seeing is just how overrated the PG is. Dellevedova can't even dribble and he had more impact this game than Irving had all postseason

dunksby
06-10-2015, 12:00 PM
I don't think Wall much of a winner either. He too dumb to win anything as the man. And as beastly as WB is, he is also dumber than a sack of hammers. What we are seeing is just how overrated the PG is. Dellevedova can't even dribble and he had more impact this game than Irving had all postseason
Stop saying that, Delly is a capable ball handler, he is just not LeBron.