PDA

View Full Version : Why did ISH act like GSW was an All-Time great team after one regularseason?

kurple
06-10-2015, 09:24 AM
Spurs and Clippers would have beaten the Cavs. Healthy Memphis as well

GSW is built for the regular season, and was extremely lucky in their road to the finals.

BlakFrankWhite
06-10-2015, 09:27 AM
It was the Lakers stans

DeuceWallaces
06-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Well, they had one of the best regular seasons of all time.

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2015, 09:32 AM

GSW is built for the regular season, and was extremely lucky in their road to the finals.

So now where we can't base the Spurs, Clippers or Grizzlies being better than the Warriors (at all, who will continue to be the superior team in the upcoming years, and rule this conference with OKC, guaranteed), you simply say those teams IF HEALTHY would beat the Cavaliers? :roll:

And those teams healthy, but the Cavaliers not, missing 2 of their 3 stars? :biggums:

You've been high comedy lately, kurple.

ISHGoat
06-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Because the GSW were indeed a historically dominant team in what we believe to be a superior conference to that of almost any other time in history.

yeaaaman
06-10-2015, 09:41 AM
I had been thinking about this coming into the finals. They were a great regular season team, but to call them an all-time great team, is very premature, considering they had never even been to an NBA Finals. Lebron has been to 5 straight. Not to mention he is a proven all-time great player. He was the best player in the league and shrunk to historic levels against Dallas. PER of BPI index or whatever doesn't explain his fourth quarter's in that setting.

What these stats are so blatantly ignoring is that these players are also humans, not statistics, with memories, experiences etc. How can you crunch that in and say they are the x best team all-time when we haven't even seen them perform under certain conditions?

edrick
06-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Because they were?

one of only 8 teams to ever have at least a 10 point differential during the regular season.

6 of the previous 7 teams that accomplished that, won championships.

Quickening
06-10-2015, 09:44 AM
Well they have been dismantling everyone with ease in the regular season and post season, and are statistically the ost dominant ever. They just ran into the King. :bowdown:

raprap
06-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Stats show they are.

yeaaaman
06-10-2015, 09:52 AM
Stats show they are.

I think most understand that, I just don't believe stats show the whole picture.

And this isn't saying that they can't and/or won't come out guns blazing and find their offense and really take it to Cleveland. This is regardless of whether the win or loose the series and by how much.

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2015, 09:54 AM

http://users.telenet.be/dasiro/temp/retard-receiving-certificate-congratulations-youre-retarded.jpg

LAZERUSS
06-10-2015, 09:56 AM
Who would have known that the Cavs would have been crowned the champion after going up 2-1.

imdaman99
06-10-2015, 09:57 AM
It was mostly that bandwagoning Heavincent that would make daily threads about how great they were. I had them losing to OKC in the 1st round up until Durant got hurt. They have not beat a fully healthy team all playoffs, they are a good team but even Kerr looked exposed up until the 4th quarter last night. That being said, I got Golden State winning the next 3 and winning the title. Not exactly rooting for that, but I see it happening.

Lebron23
They were beating these Western Conference teams in the playoffs. ESPN, Hoops Hype, and NBA.com picked the Warriors over the Cavaliers, but so far they proven them wrong.

raprap
Also, Op thinks Boobie Gibson is better than Delly. :oldlol:

This guy has the bball iq of a peanut.

Lebron23
06-10-2015, 09:58 AM
It was mostly that bandwagoning Heavincent that would make daily threads about how great they were. I had them losing to OKC in the 1st round up until Durant got hurt. They have not beat a fully healthy team all playoffs, they are a good team but even Kerr looked exposed up until the 4th quarter last night. That being said, I got Golden State winning the next 3 and winning the title. Not exactly rooting for that, but I see it happening.

What happened to Heavincent??

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2015, 09:59 AM

He is a fat (yes, really) Denver Nuggets fan that still believes Melo >> LeBron. The guy is a marksman at hitting the wrong target.

imdaman99
06-10-2015, 10:01 AM
What happened to Heavincent??
Who knows man, probably burning his Steph Curry jersey to find a new bandwagon :oldlol:

ezzy
06-10-2015, 10:01 AM
b/c modern, young, stats-based, ignorant thought prevails online these days.

history shows that defense, pace control, and grittiness wins championships.
history shows that experience wins championships.
history shows that regular season means nothing.
history shows us but many choose to ignore.
i remember thinking screw history, this is now, let's make history!

i saw plenty of advantages for cleveland but the national narrative missed it entirely because they ignore history or they shift context.

the warriors ain't done, but they've been severely beat-down to this point in the series. they have won 1 or 2 quarters total. kerr called them out for hanging their heads - "WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS!".

kerr is getting handled by blatt too, and i saw ABC finally acknowledged the man has 16 champioships. no one else in the national media will give him that credit.

west > east? regular season means nothing.

austin carr before the series: "the warriors play great basketball, but it's pretty boy basketball. let's see how they react when they have to mix it up and face eastern conference defense."

YouGotServed
06-10-2015, 10:02 AM
Because 67 fvcking wins?

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2015, 10:11 AM

Heavincent MIA right now :lol

1987 Lakers came outta nowhere with those threads too... but I doubt he takes it as serious, he enjoys seing Bron pull this off.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11426658&postcount=388

Lebron23
06-10-2015, 10:15 AM
Who knows man, probably burning his Steph Curry jersey to find a new bandwagon :oldlol:

Heavincent MIA right now :lol

1987 Lakers came outta nowhere with those threads too... but I doubt he takes it as serious, he enjoys seing Bron pull this off.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=172567

He's been MIA since June 7. He really takes this game and finals very seriously unlike the other Kobe stans who supported the Warriors.

1~Gibson~1
06-10-2015, 10:18 AM

Dont talk about boobie gibson like that. I bet my entire Insidehoops career on him.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DMV2
06-10-2015, 10:19 AM
No fcking way Clippers or Grizzlies beats Bran.

Clippers are chokers! Nuff said.

Sorry, Memphis but this is still and always will be a superstar league.

You think Clippers or Memphis would have cut that 20-point deficit at the end of the 3rd?

Warriors are a great team. But LeBron's an all-time great. All-time great players > great teams.
It's a superstar/All-Time GOAT list league after all.

This is more to due with Bran's historical performance. Iggy, Green and Livingston are no slouches either. You see how easily Bran posted up Iggy and hit a fadeway inside the FT line? This is a man possessed.

Bran's on a mission!

Hurts me to admit it.

jimmy77x
06-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Mostly lebron stans creating a narrative that their hero is facing an all time great team, When in reality an all time great team is one that has won multiple championships not a bunch a guys who have never even been to the finals before. Stans dont live in reality which is why they live vicariously to cope with their shitty loser lifestyle's.

tpols
06-10-2015, 10:24 AM
No fcking way Clippers or Grizzlies beats Bran.

Clippers are chokers! Nuff said.

Sorry, Memphis but this is still and always will be a superstar league.

You think Clippers or Memphis would have cut that 20-point deficit at the end of the 3rd?

Warriors are a great team. But LeBron's an all-time great. All-time great players > great teams.
It's a superstar/All-Time GOAT list league after all.

This is more to due with Bran's historical performance. Iggy, Green and Livingston are no slouches either. You see how easily Bran posted up Iggy and hit a fadeway inside the FT line? This is a man possessed.

Bran's on a mission!

Hurts me to admit it.

Clippers would have a shot because chris paul is a feisty little fker and he would not get bullied like steph is. Deandre and Blake are way way better than green bogut as well

DMV2
06-10-2015, 10:24 AM
Mostly lebron stans creating a narrative that their hero is facing an all time great team, When in reality an all time great team is one that has won multiple championships not a bunch a guys who have never even been to the finals before. Stans dont live in reality which is why they live vicariously to cope with their shitty loser lifestyle's.
So 2008 Celtics aren't all-time great team? None of them ever been to the Finals prior to that season.

DMV2
06-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Clippers would have a shot because chris paul is a feisty little fker and he would not get bullied like steph is. Deandre and Blake are way way better than green bogut as well
Chris Paul is a career loser and playoff choker. We've seen enough to think otherwise.

LMFAO if you think anybody on the Clippers would stop LeBron from doing what he's doing right now.

This is basically LeBron bullying the Warriors, and the rest of his casts anteing up their playing level because of it.

tpols
06-10-2015, 10:27 AM
So 2008 Celtics aren't all-time great team? None of them ever been to the Finals prior to that season.

Cmon man.. they were all vets thirsty for a ring.. warriors have nobody on prime kg level and honestly pierce > curry and ray > klay.

But it's more about age and experience.. GS is flat out choking

ClipperRevival
06-10-2015, 10:28 AM
GSW is a great regular season team but this series is showing that they are lacking at the 4-5 position. And when you add in Bron playing the 3 and giving you 10 boards a game, that is a mismatch at the 3-5. They just don't have anyone who can compete with TT and Mosgov is outplaying Bogut so thoroughly. Therein lies the reason why Clev has been competitive with GSW.

If GSW had anyone who could keep TT from going off, they would be much better off. But Green is just way too small to do that.

tpols
06-10-2015, 10:29 AM
Chris Paul is a career loser and playoff choker. We've seen enough to think otherwise.

He is but honestly so is bran.. hes been getting heavily bailed out in the clutch every game so far this series. Delly has hit the GW fts.. the 4 pt play when warriors cut the lead to one.. idk what brons 4th/OT stats are but I'm not sure chris paul could do any worse.. hes gotta be shooting in the finals 20 something % in these crunchtimes They're both in the flow players

Psileas
06-10-2015, 10:31 AM
Why did ISH act like GSW was an All-Time great team after one regularseason?

Ι don't know or care how ISh viewed GS, but any time you see a team win 67 games, even for the first time, you see a team that you perceive it's destined to be great. Unless...someone cuts their way short, which no team in the West seemed able to do and I seriously doubt any other team in the East could do.
They don't have to be already legendary. If the Lakers beat the Celtics in 2008, wouldn't this be considered an all-time achievement by Kobe? If the Lakers beat the Bucks in 1971, wouldn't this boost Wilt's legacy? Heck, if the Bulls beat the Pistons in '88, wouldn't this be considered one of Jordan's highlights, even without having to wait for the Pistons to repeat? Some with the Kings in 2000 vs the Lakers. These last examples also imply: Wait to see what is going to happen in the future to these teams.

DMV2
06-10-2015, 10:32 AM
Bran dominates....but Warriors are pretenders/shit team. :rolleyes:

For years, people put Iggy as one of the top defenders in the league. Now he's a joke just because Bran is destroying him. Curry, greatest shooter of all-time but now he's trash because his team is playing LeBron.

I hate Bran too but discrediting what he's doing is plain retarded.

DMV2
06-10-2015, 10:34 AM
He is but honestly so is bran.. hes been getting heavily bailed out in the clutch every game so far this series. Delly has hit the GW fts.. the 4 pt play when warriors cut the lead to one.. idk what brons 4th/OT stats are but I'm not sure chris paul could do any worse.. hes gotta be shooting in the finals 20 something % in these crunchtimes They're both in the flow players
Discredits anything you have to say.

But I get you. Lakers fan/Kobe fan....if this is killing me inside...I can't imagie what's this is doing to you and your fellow stans.

jimmy77x
06-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Bran dominates....but Warriors are pretenders/shit team. :rolleyes:

For years, people put Iggy as one of the top defenders in the league. Now he's a joke just because Bran is destroying him. Curry, greatest shooter of all-time but now he's trash because his team is playing LeBron.

I hate Bran too but discrediting what he's doing is plain retarded.

Shooting 40 shots a game and making 10 of them is destroying someone now? ok. Just saying the warriors dont have any seasoned veterans such as how ray allen, kg and pierce were when they got together. The all time great label is just a sh!tty excuse to try an elevate Bran to doing the "impossible" which in reality isnt that great since the warriors are a young inexperienced team that had a all time great " regular season".

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2015, 10:38 AM

You're a bigger moron than I already thought if you really believe Clippers would have a chance. Stick to sucking on Kobe's balls, fa.ggot

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2015, 10:39 AM
Shooting 40 shots a game and making 10 of them is destroying someone now? ok. Just saying the warriors dont have any seasoned veterans such as how ray allen, kg and pierce were when they got together. The all time great label is just a sh!tty excuse to try an elevate Bran to doing the "impossible" which in reality isnt that great since the warriors are a young inexperienced team that had a all time great " regular season".

So it begins :applause: :applause:

Bron haters getting their excuses together already :lol

DMV2
06-10-2015, 10:41 AM
All-time great label is usually reserved for champions. I don't think anybody is calling the Warriors all-time great. They're a great team, the best team in the league. The best opponent for Bran.

GSW are a great team but Bran is on another level. All-time great level!

jimmy77x
06-10-2015, 10:42 AM

Where were you after game 1 :lol with your wife aka your right hand?:roll: :roll: :roll:

jimmy77x
06-10-2015, 10:43 AM
All-time great label is usually reserved for champions. I don't think anybody is calling the Warriors all-time great. They're a great team, the best team in the league. The best opponent for Bran.

GSW are a great team but Bran is on another level. All-time great level!

Yes bran is a bitch, but he is an all time great bitch. Just tired a the stan narratives.

plowking
06-10-2015, 10:45 AM
People act as if the better team should always win and there aren't other factors that come into play. Cleveland hitting their stride at the right time, playing a style the Warriors aren't accustomed to, shots not falling, etc. So much other external stuff away from the game.

If they win or lose, Warriors are an all time great team. Winning simply cements what we already know, and tops off a great season for the whole team.
96 Sonics are a great example. An all time great team... They ran into the best team of all time, the 96 Bulls though. They didn't play their best, and took them too long to adjust and find a strategy that works, but they are still one of the best teams ever.

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Where were you after game 1 :lol with your wife aka your right hand?:roll: :roll: :roll:

Keep deflecting, son. These GS losses are only going to get more painful from here. :oldlol:

DMV2
06-10-2015, 10:47 AM

I enjoyed my time making fun of Bran and being a hater of his.

But honestly I can't help enjoying what I'm witnessing right now. It's the greatest Finals showcase by an individual I have ever seen.

42/12/8 w/ a bunch of nobody's is kinda expected but having a 2-1 lead and playing like he's been is just unbelievable.

A lot of players would have made excuse and packed the bags for Irving's injury. But Bran didn't.

jimmy77x
06-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Keep deflecting, son. These GS losses are only going to get more painful from here. :oldlol:

Keep deflecting loser, you disappear anytime your hero loses :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fudge
06-10-2015, 10:49 AM

:oldlol:

We all seen it coming.

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2015, 10:53 AM
:oldlol:

We all seen it coming.

Yep. Before the series they were better than the 08 Celtics, 14 Spurs, 04 Pistons, etc. Now they are overrated garbage. Personally, I totally believe they are overrated and never were close to an all-time team. But the fact LeBron doing this with Knicks cast-offs, Delly, etc makes it so haters can't say a damn thing. People will talk about how the Warriors had no Finals experience. We can show everyone all the predictions that were made. No one but Barkley, Broussard, and Sheridan had Cleveland winning. It was even less after Irving went down. THAT REVISIONIST HISTORY :bowdown:

SilkkTheShocker
06-10-2015, 10:56 AM
I enjoyed my time making fun of Bran and being a hater of his.

But honestly I can't help enjoying what I'm witnessing right now. It's the greatest Finals showcase by an individual I have ever seen.

42/12/8 w/ a bunch of nobody's is kinda expected but having a 2-1 lead and playing like he's been is just unbelievable.

A lot of players would have made excuse and packed the bags for Irving's injury. But Bran didn't.

That's the thing. Even his haters are having trouble finding things to hate on him for this playoff run. They can call GS overrated, but than they will have to tell how stacked Cleveland is playing their 7 man rotation of Knicks cast-offs, Delly, and Thompson :oldlol: It's lose/lose for them if Cleveland wins. I mean who is Cleveland's second option? It's either Delly or Mozgov. And after that it's probably Smith if he can get his head out his ass for a game

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2015, 10:57 AM

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/R6qrD_zpsixrhpmwe.gif

YouGotServed
06-10-2015, 10:59 AM
DMV2 out here serving rat poison. Got these lottery children like

http://i.imgur.com/yIYPTx0.gif

pauk
06-10-2015, 11:00 AM
They are the deepest team in the game on both ends of the floor.
They had an insane regular season run, blowout after blowout aswell, with no effort it seems.
They absolutely manhandled everybody in the West in playoffs, including almost sweeping the team that just took out the team that just took out the defending champs.

ezzy
06-10-2015, 11:32 AM
Ι don't know or care how ISh viewed GS, but any time you see a team win 67 games, even for the first time, you see a team that you perceive it's destined to be great. Unless...someone cuts their way short, which no team in the West seemed able to do and I seriously doubt any other team in the East could do.
They don't have to be already legendary. If the Lakers beat the Celtics in 2008, wouldn't this be considered an all-time achievement by Kobe? If the Lakers beat the Bucks in 1971, wouldn't this boost Wilt's legacy? Heck, if the Bulls beat the Pistons in '88, wouldn't this be considered one of Jordan's highlights, even without having to wait for the Pistons to repeat? Some with the Kings in 2000 vs the Lakers. These last examples also imply: Wait to see what is going to happen in the future to these teams.

SING ALONG --- "REGULAR SEASON IS ACTUALLY PRE-SEASON"
:roll:

Dubs fans and analysts still sticking with regular season logic, such a flaw. Throw it out, restart.

5 on 5, cavs verse dubs, what do you see?

I see the Cavs will-power dominating, which comes from experience and coaching.

kurple
06-10-2015, 12:05 PM
So now where we can't base the Spurs, Clippers or Grizzlies being better than the Warriors (at all, who will continue to be the superior team in the upcoming years, and rule this conference with OKC, guaranteed), you simply say those teams IF HEALTHY would beat the Cavaliers? :roll:

And those teams healthy, but the Cavaliers not, missing 2 of their 3 stars? :biggums:

You've been high comedy lately, kurple.
I'm not saying for sure, but i do think the Spurs and Clippers would beat a healthy Cavs team

Not those teams IF HELAHY.... Just Memphis. Healthy Memphis could take the current or healthy Cavs team. IMO

this is just opinions. just like your opinion.

but fact is that this current warriors team is FAAAAR from an All-Time great team. They might be a dynasty in the future, but they have done nothing to be called an all-time great team. Beating a dysfunctional NOLA team, a injury riddled Memphis team and a unimpressive rockets team, and losing to a Cavs team without two all stars (If they do end up losing). Does not impress me

kurple
06-10-2015, 12:11 PM
Stats show they are.
their stats and play were spectacular. one of the most fun teams to watch.. ALL TIME

but to be considered an all-time great team, then you gotta impress in the playoffs

the west was crazy packed this year, but the Warriors had one of the easier roads to a final than any western team has had the last 10 years

And i'm not hating on the Warriors. I'm hating on the people calling them an All-Time great team

08 Celtics would never have lost this series against this Cavs team. No matter how good lebron and TT have been

kurple
06-10-2015, 12:14 PM
He is a fat (yes, really) Denver Nuggets fan that still believes Melo >> LeBron. The guy is a marksman at hitting the wrong target.
not fat.

umm, i hate melo with passion after he forced a trade to NY

and i want Lebron and cleveland to win

kurple
06-10-2015, 12:16 PM

I said Boobie had done more in his career than Delly

and that isnt true anymore.. and i would easily take current Delly over Boobie.

kurple
06-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Because 67 fvcking wins?
And the Atlanta Hawks led by Kyle Korver and Paul Millsapp won 60 ****ing games. While having a pretty solid record against western teams

see my point?

YouGotServed
06-10-2015, 12:22 PM
And the Atlanta Hawks led by Kyle Korver and Paul Millsapp won 60 ****ing games. While having a pretty solid record against western teams

see my point?

No, not really. 67 wins.

livinglegend
06-10-2015, 12:30 PM
No, not really. 67 wins.
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
06-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Bran stans have been claiming GSW is an all time great team while at the same time saying they have an asterik due to their road to the finals

:roll: :roll:

jlip
06-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Who would have known that the Cavs would have been crowned the champion after going up 2-1.

This

Young X
06-10-2015, 01:28 PM
They were certainly playing at that level up until the finals. Maybe the Cavs are just a bad matchup for them? And the series ain't over yet, they can easily win the next couple of games and no one would be surprised.

Fudge
06-10-2015, 01:31 PM
#1 defense in the league
#2 offense in the league
2 losses all season at home
10th team to have 67 wins or more in a season
2015 NBA MVP
Runner up for MIP
Two players in the top 6 in DPOY voting
Far and away the best bench in the league
Best 3 point shooting season of all-time
12-3 in the playoffs before the Finals

They should have no excuses. They actually are, statistically, AND on paper, one of the greatest teams ever.

LeBron is just single handedly making them look bad. Utterly embarrassing them, and snatching their souls and shoving up his filthy, unwashed ass in the locker room after their games.

Doranku
06-10-2015, 01:32 PM
They were certainly playing at that level up until the finals. Maybe the Cavs are just a bad matchup for them? And the series ain't over yet, they can easily win the next couple of games and no one would be surprised.

The Cavs obviously deserve a ton of credit for the defense they've been playing, but Golden State hasn't been doing themselves any favors. They've missed COUNTLESS wide open shots all series.

It's been a collective choke effort from the entire team sans Iggy. That is the only dude on the Warriors who looks like he knows that he's playing in the NBA f*cking finals. The rest of these dudes are lost. Too young, too inexperienced.

k0kakw0rld
06-10-2015, 01:42 PM

Clippers got manhandled by Dwight and Josh Smith.

Memphis have no offensive fire power to beat the Cavs.

Psileas
06-10-2015, 07:20 PM
SING ALONG --- "REGULAR SEASON IS ACTUALLY PRE-SEASON"
:roll:

Dubs fans and analysts still sticking with regular season logic, such a flaw. Throw it out, restart.

5 on 5, cavs verse dubs, what do you see?

I see the Cavs will-power dominating, which comes from experience and coaching.

When exactly was the last time you saw a 67 win team not being perceived as great before the playoffs even started and them losing to practically anyone not being perceived as a surprise? It has never happened. "Regular season is preseason" is some crap excuse that we could use for the 67 win team as well. It means little, you don't win 67 games without having been seriously prepared. Not surprisingly, like 7 out of 9 teams that have ever got to that record have won the title, and this includes the '73 Celtics, who lost to the Knicks without Havlicek. I'll say there's a good reason fans (and not just them) are surprised.

oh the horror
06-10-2015, 07:24 PM

Because ISH is dumb as f*ck?

One regular season doesn't mean shit to me.

oh the horror
06-10-2015, 07:25 PM
#1 defense in the league
#2 offense in the league
2015 NBA MVP
Runner up for MIP

They should have no excuses. They actually are, statistically, AND on paper, one of the greatest teams ever.

LeBron is just single handedly making them look bad. Utterly embarrassing them, and snatching their souls and shoving up his filthy, unwashed ass in the locker room after their games.

Zero titles.

Calm down baby girl. You don't know wtf you're talking about.

ArbitraryWater
06-10-2015, 07:27 PM
Zero titles.

this is a low for you... you smarter than just be like "titles doe".. thats exactly why its coming up right now.

#1 defense in the league
#2 offense in the league
2015 NBA MVP
Runner up for MIP

.. thats pretty damn good, like all time.

I remember them blowing out just about every top team in the regular season... it was the sickest thing, they BLEW contenders out.... shit was over before the 4th quarter. Only twice I saw the tides turne, that was when Cavs & Spurs each played them at home in their last regular season encounter.

LAZERUSS
06-10-2015, 08:11 PM
When exactly was the last time you saw a 67 win team not being perceived as great before the playoffs even started and them losing to practically anyone not being perceived as a surprise? It has never happened. "Regular season is preseason" is some crap excuse that we could use for the 67 win team as well. It means little, you don't win 67 games without having been seriously prepared. Not surprisingly, like 7 out of 9 teams that have ever got to that record have won the title, and this includes the '73 Celtics, who lost to the Knicks without Havlicek. I'll say there's a good reason fans (and not just them) are surprised.

Those Celtic teams went on to win two of the next three titles, as well.

Statistically, and record-wise, this Warrior team is probably a Top-10 all-time team. Granted, if they go on to lose to the Cavs, that would eliminate them from that category. At that point, they would rank with that '73 Celtic team, and ahead of teams like the '07 Mavs.

Of course, if they go on to win the next three games, and while I hope that they do not, I suspect that they will...and perhaps by large margins...then this topic will have been a waste of time.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-10-2015, 08:23 PM
#1 defense in the league
#2 offense in the league
2015 NBA MVP
Runner up for MIP

:applause:

Derka
06-10-2015, 08:27 PM
It's foolish to judge one way or the other before this series is over.

zoom17
06-10-2015, 08:28 PM
67 wins plus with a slight push by the grizzles breezed to the finals.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-10-2015, 08:29 PM
Zero titles.

How on earth are they supposed to have a title when the season isn't even over yet?