PDA

View Full Version : Does Kyrie going down help Cleveland's chances of keeping Love?

Cocaine80s
06-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Imagine if Cavs won with Irving and he was basically the only one of the big 3 that didn't do shit. I'm pretty sure Love is staying 100% now. He'll be a great backup and spark coming off the bench for TT :lol

No but seriously I think he is staying no question now

RedBlackAttack
06-10-2015, 07:19 PM
I'm pretty sure one thing has nothing to do with the other. The idea that Love is secretly happy that Kyrie also suffered a season ending injury is too depressing to consider, tbh. I wouldn't want that kind of guy on my team... and I don't think he's that guy.

Mrofir
06-10-2015, 09:57 PM
If the Cavs win without Irving and Love this year, one has to wonder if it makes sense to sign 2 max players to a roster that has already won a championship. Now you say, they wouldn't have gotten here without them, perhaps this is true. I don't think the Cavs can win 4 playoff series with just Lebron, even if they manage to win this one. But with Irving as Lebron's Pippen, and really solid role players, they really may not need Kevin Love.

It sounds insane, and maybe it is -- but letting Love walk, signing Irving and retooling for defense might actually be worth considering, IF they win it all this year.