PDA

View Full Version : If JR Smith wins a championship....

ChrisKreager
06-11-2015, 01:37 AM
Then it's proof good things happen to bad people.

Here's a guy who quit on the Knicks, got shipped out because Knicks management, and now suddenly he's acting like a good solider that sold his soul to LeBron.

JR Smith is a basketball cancer, and I can't stomach the thought of him with a ring.

el gringos
06-11-2015, 01:39 AM
Always been a great teammate. Never been a bad attitude guy.

Terribly mid coached and George Karl sabatoged.

Jr smith= one of the most mid represented players ever.

navy
06-11-2015, 01:40 AM
People are too hard on JR Smith. This dude is one of the only nonstars not allowed to have bad games without getting buried.

Springsteen
06-11-2015, 01:46 AM
He doesn't seem like a bad guy. Sure, he's done a lot of things non-conductive to team success in the past, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been playing his heart out for this team.

outbreak
06-11-2015, 01:46 AM
The guys an idiot but he can still fill a role and is a good instant offence type guy. Just need a coach who can reign him in when he's having an off night or being stupid. Did he quit on the knicks or did they just have zero structure in place to keep him (or anyone else for that matter) motivated?

francesco totti
06-11-2015, 01:53 AM
Way nervous of a player, that you can take off the game mentally. And he has been out of it mentally in this series.
Game 2, dumb fouls. Game 3, he hit some 3 pointer when cavs were up 15 - 16.. no pressure.

If he plays "free mind" today, he might be huge.

imnew09
06-11-2015, 02:16 AM
Yall too harsh on Smith. He plays his heart out when there's a meaning in the game. Not tanking everyday with fken Melo :facepalm . Melo has 0 Leadership.

Playing along Lebron, Smith seems to have mature alot. He was great during the season, and throughout the playoff except for Finals game 1&2.
Give him a break, it was his 1st final and he was nearly as shook as Curry.

FillJackson
06-11-2015, 02:25 AM

seem like you're missing part of your sentence here

Here's a guy who quit on the Knicks, got shipped out because Knicks management,

But if you want to say JR Smith is a bad guy compared to the Knicks Management? Not buying it. Sure, he spent 30 days in jail after narrowly avoiding a vehicular manslaughter charge, but does that compare to the crimes of Knicks Management?

buddha
06-11-2015, 02:26 AM
what? you don't believe good things happen to bad people? are you retarded?

oh, you must be religious, aka, a retard.

Lebron23
06-11-2015, 02:34 AM
He's not even the most evil NBA player. He's been a good teammate. I wish he bring his A-Game in the Game 4 of the 2015 NBA Finals.

DCL
06-11-2015, 02:35 AM
this guy pissed $450,000 away on a stupid truck, and yup, i'm mad. :lol

http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/2013/08/jr-smith-gurkha.jpg

LockoutOver11
06-11-2015, 02:36 AM
then......

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KiiiiNG
06-11-2015, 02:36 AM
He's not even the most evil NBA player. He's been a good teammate. I wish he bring his A-Game in the Game 4 of the 2014 NBA Finals.
:bowdown:

lebron23 the poet! you got a way with words boi... stay pretty.

SilkkTheShocker
06-11-2015, 08:40 AM

Here's a guy who quit on the Knicks, got shipped out because Knicks management, and now suddenly he's acting like a good solider that sold his soul to LeBron.

JR Smith is a basketball cancer, and I can't stomach the thought of him with a ring.

https://cinemaedebate.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/louis-cyphre.jpg

niko
06-11-2015, 08:47 AM
JR's been exactly the same on the Cavs as the Knicks. People like to write their own little narrative but he has. Takes bad shots, gets hot, hits. Takes terrible shots, gets cold. Misses shots, head gets taken out of game. Hits a guy, gets 2 game suspension. Game 2 of final (and game 1 second half) he's horrific, a huge negative on the team. It's THE SAME.

And is he a bad person or a basketball player who can't concentrate?

SilkkTheShocker
06-11-2015, 08:49 AM
The guys an idiot but he can still fill a role and is a good instant offence type guy. Just need a coach who can reign him in when he's having an off night or being stupid. Did he quit on the knicks or did they just have zero structure in place to keep him (or anyone else for that matter) motivated?

They always have zero structure. They are the worst run team in the NBA not named the Kings

Magic 32
06-11-2015, 09:02 AM

Correct conclusion but wrong target.

JR is just dumb.

Mawly-G
06-11-2015, 10:31 AM
I've always sort of looked at JR as an underachiever. Dude has always had the ability to be a star, but he was always too immature and boneheaded to realize his potential. I'm happy that he was able to carve out a niche though and become a perennial six-man of the year candidate. He can really score in bunches when he gets hot.

Hey Yo
06-11-2015, 10:39 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGs21xfWcAEL3sU.jpg

El Gato Negro
06-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Jr can change his story to legend in Cleveland by having two good shooting games.

DukeDelonte13
06-11-2015, 11:48 AM
JR can get a statute built and never pay for a meal in the city of Cleveland again if he plays well and cavs win. Same for every cavalier.

WadeBronDonJuan
06-11-2015, 12:47 PM

Yes JR is a really bad person... So bad that he does things like this:

http://youtu.be/2ApJkoJ3WDg

I love making people like you look stupid.

wally_world
06-11-2015, 12:51 PM
He's actually a really nice and charitable guy off the court. His stupid antics on the court doesn't make him a bad person.

NewYorkNoPicks
06-11-2015, 01:58 PM
Negatives on JR is that he never fulfilled his potential, which was probably a multiple all-star type of player; something like 3 or 4 selections id say.

Part of the reason he never reached that level is due to his reluctance to drive to the basket (something hes actually very good at) and rely on lazy contested street ball shots like Jamal Crawford. Thats laziness there. He's content on getting away with B-'s instead of being the A student he couldve been.

I also think he has an anxiety problem and an issue with pressure filled situations and thats partially why he smokes the amount of weed that he does.

However that never bothered me as much as his irresponsibility when it came to partying every single night, even if there was an early game. He drinks heavy and there was even a point in NY where it was rumored he was using cocaine... Not cool.

AboutBuckets
06-11-2015, 02:27 PM
oh, you must be religious, aka, a retard.

Ironic considering your username

Tmuston Beltics
06-11-2015, 02:31 PM
this guy pissed $450,000 away on a stupid truck, and yup, i'm mad. :lol

http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/2013/08/jr-smith-gurkha.jpg

Still better than a 500k watch that looks like a 10 dollar watch :confusedshrug:

Sakkreth
06-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Well ofc good stuff happens to bad people, but JR is not a bad human being, he's just not smart.