PDA

View Full Version : Curry has had such a little impact this series that Bron has become a fan favorite

JerrySeinfeld
06-11-2015, 01:30 PM
Whens the last time the majority of ISH, hardcore fans, whoever, were primarily rooting for Bron to win? 2007?

Curry has had such a little impact on this series that he went from beloved new challenger to basically everyone instantly hopping off of his wagon to rally behind LeBron James, the villian of the NBA :oldlol:

I don't even like LeBron's game much cause it aint the style of players I root for like Kobe/Tmac/Durant, and I didn't respect Bron much in the past, but I can't help but root for the man. Looks like he wants it far more than anyone on the Warriors and is combining that motivation with a basketball IQ that guys like Curry can't match

ShackEelOKneel
06-11-2015, 02:53 PM
I'm still pulling for Curry.

IncarceratedBob
06-11-2015, 02:57 PM
lebron has always been a fan favorite. his jersey and shoes sell like crazy. its just los angeles laker fan who hate him and since they have more fans than any other team it just seems as if no one likes him

scm5
06-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Curry had one off game and two decent ones, he's had more impact in these Finals than some of Lebron's Finals tbh.

J Shuttlesworth
06-11-2015, 03:33 PM
OP, time to update your usertext to say "GO CAVS! #3for6" :bowdown:

DMAVS41
06-11-2015, 04:38 PM
Curry had one off game and two decent ones, he's had more impact in these Finals than some of Lebron's Finals tbh.

He had back to back awful games... And it cost his team hugely. Making some shots late while also turning it over and letting Delly get an and 1 on you in the biggest possession of the game doesn't change that.

Curry plays average and they are up 3-0... Not hard

BBallZen83
06-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Agreed. I think the story for him and the cavs (delly, underdogs, championship drought, etc..) is becoming more and more compelling for most people.

OP, also did you know they just renamed some sports arena in Delly's hometown after him? The Dellavadova Dome! LOL. Crazy.

warriorfan
06-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Whens the last time the majority of ISH, hardcore fans, whoever, were primarily rooting for Bron to win? 2007?

Curry has had such a little impact on this series that he went from beloved new challenger to basically everyone instantly hopping off of his wagon to rally behind LeBron James, the villian of the NBA :oldlol:

I don't even like LeBron's game much cause it aint the style of players I root for like Kobe/Tmac/Durant, and I didn't respect Bron much in the past, but I can't help but root for the man. Looks like he wants it far more than anyone on the Warriors and is combining that motivation with a basketball IQ that guys like Curry can't match

majority of ISH are lame ass virgins and all the new LeBron bandwagoners are KD stans that are super shook cause curry has surpassed him :oldlol:

smoovegittar
06-11-2015, 04:57 PM
What's happening is LeBron is arriving with this team sooner than expected, and GSW don't have an inside game for whatever reason. They'd better wake up if they want a highlight reel. Imagine the fallout from Bron haters when Cavs look 10 x better next season. There goes that "weak East" crap.

Alamо
06-11-2015, 05:01 PM
I don't think Curry has little impact. If he has a good game the Warriors will win, no question. That's impact. I feel like the Warriors are relying too much on one guy or two guys. The Cavs are focusing all of the energy on Curry, while Green, Barnes, Bogut have been completely useless in helping out.

BlazerRed
06-11-2015, 05:26 PM
majority of ISH are lame ass virgins and all the new LeBron bandwagoners are KD stans that are super shook cause curry has surpassed him :oldlol:
Curry is not even on the same stratosphere as Durant in terms of basketball talent.

warriorfan
06-11-2015, 05:29 PM
Curry is not even on the same stratosphere as Durant in terms of basketball talent.

Only thing Durant is better at is being taller

Curry is also an Alpha, Durant is very Beta

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Kr9u7FT3Szc/maxresdefault.jpg

BlazerRed
06-11-2015, 05:30 PM

Ok.

KiiiiNG
06-11-2015, 05:33 PM
:applause:

you make a great point.

my hate for curry is so strong that it actually made me a huge lebron stan in the process.

maybe ill come back to earth when the finals are over and i dont have to see stephs 12 year old smug gap toothed albino face and his annoying family....

the kid is so incredibly garbage i cant help but root for lebron and the cavs.

after the cavs win im gonna dedicate most of my time on here to bash curry and declare his performance the biggest choke in sports history. :cheers: :banana:

BlazerRed
06-11-2015, 05:34 PM

32/7.5/5.5 or 23.8/7.7/4.3

Hmmm...

Prometheus
06-11-2015, 05:36 PM

you make a great point.

my hate for curry is so strong that it actually made me a huge lebron stan in the process.

maybe ill come back to earth when the finals are over and i dont have to see stephs 12 year old smug gap toothed albino face and his annoying family....

the kid is so incredibly garbage i cant help but root for lebron and the cavs.

after the cavs win im gonna dedicate most of my time on here to bash curry and declare his performance the biggest choke in sports history. :cheers: :banana:

... Buda? Is that you?

KiiiiNG
06-11-2015, 05:36 PM

Hmmm...
compare the finals stats now...

you know, when durant was 23 going up against the 2012 heat, prime lebron, relatively healthy wade and probably the best perimeter defense in recent memory.

and yet he still shits on curry in the finals.

curry isn't even on westbrooks level let alone durant. curry is out of my top 10 players after this series.

warriorfan
06-11-2015, 05:37 PM

Hmmm...

Take away Alpha Westbrook Bird Feeding Beta Durant and he doesn't score 20 ppg. Imagine if Curry didn't have to face double teams and had Westbrook bird feeding him with his dribble penetration as he broke down defenses. He would go off for 40+ a night....

regardless, 0/1

ShawkFactory
06-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Take away Alpha Westbrook Bird Feeding Beta Durant and he doesn't score 20 ppg. Imagine if Curry didn't have to face double teams and had Westbrook bird feeding him with his dribble penetration as he broke down defenses. He would go off for 40+ a night....

regardless, 0/1
Holy shit.

You aren't smart.

LoneyROY7
06-11-2015, 05:42 PM
I've always been a huge closet LeStan. I was just masquerading as a Clippers fans b/c it was the edgy and hip thing to do.

KiiiiNG
06-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Holy shit.

You aren't smart.
i think he's attempting to troll. :oldlol:

such a sad, miserable specimen. lacks the self awareness to know how bad he sucks.

there have been some awful trolls but ive honestly never seen one worse than him. cringe x100000.

Crose
06-11-2015, 05:44 PM
... Buda? Is that you?
yes kiiing is budadiii and op is russwest0.

ShawkFactory
06-11-2015, 05:44 PM
i think he's attempting to troll. :oldlol:

such a sad, miserable specimen. lacks the self awareness to know how bad he sucks.

there have been some awful trolls but ive honestly never seen one worse than him. cringe x100000.
See, its too stupid even for a troll. I have faith that if someone is going to troll they'll at least be smart about it so as to generate actual responses.

Either way, dudes a dumbass.

warriorfan
06-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Stop bringing up 2012 KD, that shit was stacked he should of dropped 40+ PPG.

KD played with 2 top 5 offensive players with Russell Westbrook and James Harden. Didn't see half the defensive attention Curry is getting

Curry plays with 1 top 15 offensive player with Klay Thompson and then plays with all 10 ppg scorers. Faces double teams at half court and constantly swarmed by defenders.

Put Steph Curry on a team with Russell Westbrook and James Harden...will score 50+ PPG a game

Deal with it

KiiiiNG
06-11-2015, 05:49 PM
yes kiiing is budadiii and op is russwest0.
most, if not all of your posts are dedicated to budadiii and russwest.

why?

what did those guys do to you?

just because i mimic budadiii dont mean im him. :oldlol:

yall are some gullible mother ****as around here

warriorfan
06-11-2015, 05:50 PM

KD played with 2 top 5 offensive players with Russell Westbrook and James Harden. Didn't see half the defensive attention Curry is getting

Curry plays with 1 top 15 offensive player with Klay Thompson and then plays with all 10 ppg scorers. Faces double teams at half court and constantly swarmed by defenders.

Put Steph Curry on a team with Russell Westbrook and James Harden...will score 50+ PPG a game

Deal with it

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

BlazerRed
06-11-2015, 05:54 PM

regardless, 0/1
Yeah because OKC's supporting cast was so much better than current GSW :lol

BlazerRed
06-11-2015, 05:56 PM

Deal with it
KD didn't win the MVP in 2012..

And how the hell would anyone on a team with Harden and Westbrook score 50 points a game? Are you that ****ing dumb? Jesus man..

LoneyROY7
06-11-2015, 05:57 PM
most, if not all of your posts are dedicated to budadiii and russwest.

why?

what did those guys do to you?

just because i mimic budadiii dont mean im him. :oldlol:

yall are some gullible mother ****as around here

Budadiii pretending to be a different person pretending to be Budadiii.

warriorfan
06-11-2015, 05:58 PM
KD didn't win the MVP in 2012..

And how the hell would anyone on a team with Harden and Westbrook score 50 points a game? Are you that ****ing dumb? Jesus man..

By being an Alpha and having the team not able to double you...

Face it, KD had literally twice the help Curry has offensively

Just deal with it

k0kakw0rld
06-11-2015, 06:12 PM

Hmmm...
Ether.

warriorfan
06-11-2015, 06:16 PM

Deal with it

:lebronamazed:

RoundMoundOfReb
06-11-2015, 06:18 PM
Don't know who this Kiiing guy is, but he's already in my top 5 posters. Great addition to the LeBron Fam.