PDA

View Full Version : lebrons patience is impressive

KiiiiNG
06-12-2015, 12:20 AM
even though he's playing with scrubs, you don't ever see him look frustrated or annoyed.

he's literally doing it all for his team, and simply not getting enough in return for such a dominating player.

guys like him deserve 10 rings minimum.

if i were him id be thinking to myself... "how the **** did i get stuck with these bums?"

this is another reason hes a better leader than jordan. jordan used to bully his teammates and punch them if they didnt live up to his standards, and in turn he ruins peoples confidence.

just like he did with kwame brown. people like mj are emotionally retarded and dont know how to lead people in a balanced and healthy way.

kobe is another dumbass in that regard, ruining pau's confidence and running him out of town. his conflict with shaq. making dwight uncomfortable.

kobe is a ****ing moron. theres a reason why everyone wants to play for lebron and no one wants to play with kobe.

lebron is a fantastic leader. and he deserves praise.

so praise him you spoiled geeks.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

DFish24
06-12-2015, 12:21 AM
MozGod 28/10 on 56%= scrub?:roll:

KiiiiNG
06-12-2015, 12:23 AM
yeah lebron got mozgov involved with his insane playmaking abilities

bird fed him, so to speak.

watch the games. you clown.

Kvnzhangyay

The fact that the non bigs shot even WORSE than Lebron, who shot like shit , is kinda sad :confusedshrug:

asd
"how the **** did i get stuck with these bums?"

no need to ask

injuries. if bron had kyrie and love, this series would be a wrap.

buddha
06-12-2015, 12:24 AM
2/6

GOAT Leader

Magic 32
06-12-2015, 12:24 AM
yeah lebron got mozgov involved with his insane playmaking abilities

bird fed him, so to speak.

watch the games. you clown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jScp01dHsMU&t=58m18s

stephanieg
06-12-2015, 12:26 AM
theres a reason why everyone wants to play for lebron and no one wants to play with kobe.

Everyone remembers all those FAs busting down the door to go play in Cleveland with LeBron.

KiiiiNG
06-12-2015, 12:28 AM
no need to ask

injuries. if bron had kyrie and love, this series would be a wrap.
its more of a rhetorical question to himself

the impressive part is he doesnt make any excuses or show that hes frustrated.

thats why hes a good leader.

if kobe was in his shoes... ah, who am i kidding. if kobes supporting cast went down like this golden state would've swept already.

KiiiiNG
06-12-2015, 12:30 AM
2/6

GOAT Leader
kobes terrible leadership and ego caused a conflict with the guy that carried him to 3 straight rings

woat rapist

warriorfan
06-12-2015, 12:31 AM
even though he's playing with scrubs, you don't ever see him look frustrated or annoyed.

he's literally doing it all for his team, and simply not getting enough in return for such a dominating player.

guys like him deserve 10 rings minimum.

if i were him id be thinking to myself... "how the **** did i get stuck with these bums?"

this is another reason hes a better leader than jordan. jordan used to bully his teammates and punch them if they didnt live up to his standards, and in turn he ruins peoples confidence.

just like he did with kwame brown. people like mj are emotionally retarded and dont know how to lead people in a balanced and healthy way.

kobe is another dumbass in that regard, ruining pau's confidence and running him out of town. his conflict with shaq. making dwight uncomfortable.

kobe is a ****ing moron. theres a reason why everyone wants to play for lebron and no one wants to play with kobe.

lebron is a fantastic leader. and he deserves praise.

so praise him you spoiled geeks.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

http://www.multimediagames.com/sites/default/files/images/game-banner-images/UltraMegaMeltdown_Banner.png