PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is a freak athlete

UK2K
06-12-2015, 09:23 AM
His rebounding, passing, and defense are directly correlated to the fact that, physically, he is a freak of nature.

His height, strength, size, and speed are what make him great. His basketball skills are just above average.

Not that he didn't have to work for that body, but Lebron should be thanking his lucky stars every day that he hit the genetic lottery. If he was 6'4", he'd just be some guy.

Quickening
06-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Everything is genetics... physically and mentally. Some people just got better genetics than others.

warriorfan
06-12-2015, 02:19 PM
His rebounding, passing, and defense are directly correlated to the fact that, physically, he is a freak of nature.

His height, strength, size, and speed are what make him great. His basketball skills are just above average.

Not that he didn't have to work for that body, but Lebron should be thanking his lucky stars every day that he hit the genetic lottery. If he was 6'4", he'd just be some guy.

Agreed, dicc size is freakishly small, especially for someone who is 6'8''.

SouBeachTalents
06-12-2015, 02:20 PM

Same goes for dudes like Shaq & Wilt

riseagainst
06-12-2015, 02:20 PM
Agreed, dicc size is freakishly small, especially for someone who is 6'8''.

dicc size has no correlation to body size......

LosBulls
06-12-2015, 02:50 PM
LeBron made a deal with the devil.

Freak athlete in return small dick.

Springsteen
06-12-2015, 02:58 PM
LeBron made a deal with the devil.

Freak athlete in return small dick.

is that a dudes dick in your avatar :biggums:

UK2K
06-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Same goes for dudes like Shaq & Wilt

I agree to an extent, but Shaq was also not 5 inches taller than everyone at his position. He just happened to be massive in strength, and for that I give him credit, like I give Lebron credit.

You have to work out and stay in shape, but to a point, Lebron happens to have 4 inches and 40 pounds on almost everyone who guards him. That's just being gifted a freak body.

Wade's Rings
06-12-2015, 03:05 PM

I'd be a Star in the NBA with a body like Bron.

LosBulls
06-12-2015, 03:07 PM
is that a dudes dick in your avatar :biggums:
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--mVE-ZdLk--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1293237921808941157.jpg

jzek
06-12-2015, 03:29 PM
He's never been injured long-term. I wonder if that freak genetics or just the NBA's horrible drug-testing policy.

NBAplayoffs2001
06-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Dude could have been a starter on a crap NBA team as a sophomore in high school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0MzIhrBz0

To be honest, I kind of wish he was from NYC and I could have seen him play live in high school. I don't like him now but I will be honest, I liked LeBron up until that decision summer.

Although Telfair was huge when he came up at the same time.

warriorfan
06-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Dude could have been a starter on a crap NBA team as a sophomore in high school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ0MzIhrBz0

This is pretty much a sneak peak on how LeBron James would do in the 1960's

FKAri
06-12-2015, 04:17 PM
If everyone who's currently in the NBA just sat on their ass all day none of them wouldve made it to the league.

dick tracy
06-12-2015, 07:18 PM
I bet he loses the next two games:lebroncry:

MP.Trey
06-12-2015, 07:31 PM
I fail to see how his athleticism directly correlates to his passing ability. He can throw cross court passes easier, sure, but vision/IQ/accuracy, etc. aren't just physical traits you can attribute to his freak athleticism.

dick tracy
06-12-2015, 07:43 PM
he cant core on andre or double teams:lebroncry: