PDA

View Full Version : Should Bron get a flagrant for pushing Livingston?

Vancouver-Grizz
06-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Not sure if anyone notice LeBron pushing Shaun Livingston in mid air around with 3:50 remaining in the game. Shaun went crashing into the sidelines and it seems like JVG and Mark Jackson didn't want to comment on it incase LeBron gets disciplined.

If Shaun pretended like he was hurt, it would of forced the refs to review the foul and we all know that is what Bron would of done.

Not one comment from the announcers and that could of been easily a flagrant foul as there was no play on the ball what so ever.

Funktion
06-12-2015, 03:43 PM
Twas a dikhed move

warriorfan
06-12-2015, 03:51 PM
I thought he should of as soon as he committed the foul. It was a foul out of frustration, it was dangerous, and it was not a basketball play. Shoving someone in the back when they go up to elevate is one of the dirtiest things you can do on the court.

Vancouver-Grizz
06-12-2015, 03:54 PM
I thought he should of as soon as he committed the foul. It was a foul out of frustration, it was dangerous, and it was not a basketball play. Shoving someone in the back when they go up to elevate is one of the dirtiest things you can do on the court.

I just thought it was crazy as it was pretty blatant and JVG who basically calls it as he sees it, didnt say a word!

imdaman99
06-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Livingston broke his leg driving to the basket a bunch of years back, it looked brutal and basically ended any chances of him being a star player. So yeah, it was a dangerous play. If he had wrapped him up, it would have been different but he didn't.

JimmyMcAdocious
06-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Nah, but I think a decent amount of the fouls called aren't actually fouls and many flagrants weren't flagrants.

Tho if Livingston acted at the end instead of being like a g, at the least it would have been reviewed. It was a blatant unnecessary push.

LosBulls
06-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Livingston broke his leg driving to the basket a bunch of years back, it looked brutal and basically ended any chances of him being a star player. So yeah, it was a dangerous play. If he had wrapped him up, it would have been different but he didn't.
That was brutal. I am really glad Livingston is back to playing well.
I think if he didn't get injured he would of been an all star.

sd3035
06-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Not sure if anyone notice LeBron pushing Shaun Livingston in mid air around with 3:50 remaining in the game. Shaun went crashing into the sidelines and it seems like JVG and Mark Jackson didn't want to comment on it incase LeBron gets disciplined.

If Shaun pretended like he was hurt, it would of forced the refs to review the foul and we all know that is what Bron would of done.

Not one comment from the announcers and that could of been easily a flagrant foul as there was no play on the ball what so ever.

Van Dummy and reverend Jackoff are the two most biased idiots I have heard commentate outside of regional broadcasts

Ca$H
06-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Twas a dikhed move

Bran exposed his dick and exposed himself as a dick during the same game.

MP.Trey
06-12-2015, 04:12 PM
If Livingston didn't weigh 4 pounds it wouldn't have looked half as bad...

outbreak
06-12-2015, 04:27 PM
Nah not flagrant foul but it's horrendous how ESPN blatantly don't comment on things when it's lebron. Just like they rarely mention his travels

oarabbus
06-12-2015, 04:42 PM
If Livingston didn't weigh 4 pounds it wouldn't have looked half as bad...

Dude most of the Cavs fans on this board are actually pretty decent but you need to shut the **** up sometimes. That's a flagrant if anyone else did it, or if anyone did it to LeBron. They even reviewed LeBron's cameraman tackle for a flagrant on Bogut. STfu

Wally450
06-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Nah not flagrant foul but it's horrendous how ESPN blatantly don't comment on things when it's lebron. Just like they rarely mention his travels

I think if it was anyone else they'd look at it. I agree though, nothing is said when Lebron is doing it.

FatComputerNerd
06-12-2015, 04:56 PM
I must have missed that somehow but if he pushed him while in mid-air that's obviously a no-no.

MP.Trey
06-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Dude most of the Cavs fans on this board are actually pretty decent but you need to shut the **** up sometimes. That's a flagrant if anyone else did it, or if anyone did it to LeBron. They even reviewed LeBron's cameraman tackle for a flagrant on Bogut. STfu
I never said it should or shouldn't have been a flagrant. All I said was the severe weight difference and the fact that Livingston had a full head of steam made it look worse than it actually was. I haven't rewatched the play since last night but my initial thought was that it was a reckless push out of frustration but I believe I've seen worse not called flagrant, especially in the playoffs. Should have been reviewed but I don't think it would have been called a flagrant in any situation. Why are your jimmies so rustled?

Rake2204
06-12-2015, 05:08 PM
I thought he should of as soon as he committed the foul. It was a foul out of frustration, it was dangerous, and it was not a basketball play. Shoving someone in the back when they go up to elevate is one of the dirtiest things you can do on the court.Agreed. Count me in as someone who thought that was going to be an automatic flagrant one. Yes, Livingston was moving quickly and it doesn't take much to knock him over, but that's why pushing someone as they're airborne is a huge no-no. It takes very, very little hand-to-body contact on an offensive player in mid-air for something awful to happen.

For example, I don't think this was on purpose, but Amar'e Stoudemire's foul on Andrew Bogut a few years ago is exactly why pushing a player in mid-air (even slightly) should never be a possibility: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvYY36ZryXo

Done_And_Done
06-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Van Dummy and reverend Jackoff are the two most biased idiots I have heard commentate outside of regional broadcasts

It honestly exasperates me that we have to listen to this broadcast team for the finals. Harlan or Marv would be such a breath of fresh of air right now.

outbreak
06-12-2015, 05:26 PM
It honestly exasperates me that we have to listen to this broadcast team for the finals. Harlan or Marv would be such a breath of fresh of air right now.
Jackson is so bad. Every game he says 20 things that don't make sense and 20 totally biased things about how much he loves lebron.

oarabbus
06-12-2015, 05:29 PM

Why aren't they on :(

Hardjelly
06-12-2015, 07:10 PM
Bron's more of a flopper than a a dirty player, but that push on the back was definitely not clean, and not a basketball play. It should've been reviewed for a flagrant one on the spot, but of course the league is protecting Bron like the 4-5 travels that he gets away with each game during these finals.

buddha
06-12-2015, 07:14 PM

LeBron makes ESPN so much money. can't go around devaluing your best product, that's bad business.

Thunderfan86
06-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Does anyone happen to have a link to this push?

diamenz
06-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Does anyone happen to have a link to this push?

i'd appreciate it too - i completely missed it.

coin24
06-12-2015, 10:29 PM
If it was bran we all know he would stay on the ground acting like he got shot..
And then they review it 50 times when it was barely a regular foul:facepalm

I like boguts analysis, I didn't hit him that hard ha..

Flopping, bitch ass micro di.ck beta

Of course those idiots wouldn't mention bran pushing Livingston. The preacher is too busy being salty he did a shit job with GS..

Vancouver-Grizz
06-13-2015, 01:49 PM
If anyone PVRd it, it was on around 3:50 to go in the game.

sd3035
06-13-2015, 01:53 PM
If it was bran we all know he would stay on the ground acting like he got shot..
And then they review it 50 times when it was barely a regular foul:facepalm

I like boguts analysis, I didn't hit him that hard ha..

Flopping, bitch ass micro di.ck beta

Of course those idiots wouldn't mention bran pushing Livingston. The preacher is too busy being salty he did a shit job with GS..

:roll: