PDA

View Full Version : Are Warriors a possible 2-3 peat team?

Connor B
06-12-2015, 10:10 PM
If they can keep everyone together (give or take a few players), I don't see how any team presently constructed or projected to be construed next season can beat them. If Cleveland loses, they will be back with a vengeance but outside of that I don't see any other team as being truly better than them.

J Shuttlesworth
06-12-2015, 10:15 PM
KD/Westbrook/Ibaka with new pieces like Augustin/Kanter and a new coach might be the favorites in the west.

It will probably be those two teams in the WCF

Rocketswin2013
06-12-2015, 10:16 PM
OKC may have 2 players better than Golden States best. SA might upgrade with an all-Star big. Also, Kawhi Leonard is getting older, he's young so that only means he's getting better. Outside of those teams, you have LAC who won't be favorites for anything but can beat any team in a series.

Let's hold up on the dynasty talk.

Prime_Shaq
06-12-2015, 10:24 PM
They gotta win one first.

hitmanyr2k
06-12-2015, 10:27 PM
The Warriors haven't even won anything yet. And they're a "live by the 3, die by the 3" kind of team with no inside game whatsoever. The first three games of the Finals showed you why those kind of teams are never a sure bet.

daily
06-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Win or lose the experience the Warriors are getting will catapult them to even higher levels if they want to work at it nobody in the West is going to be making moves this summer that will make them better than this current Warriors squad.

If this team had made the finals last year and got that experience of playing in the brightest of lights this series would be over now. Only reason the Cavs are in it is because Lebron and his guys have played out of their minds to barely beat a team that was star struck and playing like shit for the first 3 games of the series

Beastmode88
06-12-2015, 10:29 PM
OKC has a better starting line up than GSW. Remember GOATbrook's epic triple double vs GSW? Lord have mercy. :biggums:

NBAplayoffs2001
06-12-2015, 10:33 PM
If Spurs land a Lamarcus Aldridge or Marc Gasol, to me they are still better than any OKC team that can be mustered up in the next two years.

Popp is just too good of a coach not to make a team with these two with Kawhi and a ton of great veterans, role players to not get past the first round.

buddha
06-12-2015, 10:52 PM
not with as tough as the west is right now, if they were in the east they'd easily make 5 straight finals, but the west is a blood bath and a jump shooting team can always go cold.

konex
06-12-2015, 10:53 PM
How about they win 1 first? :roll:

KiiiiNG
06-12-2015, 11:20 PM
OKC has the better players and they own golden state.

under billy donovan, the thunder will win 70 games and face the Cavs in the finals.

im a huge fan of both durant and lebron, so i dont care who wins. but it will be an epic series.

Crose
06-12-2015, 11:21 PM
OKC has the better players and they own golden state.

under billy donovan, the thunder will win 70 games and face the Cavs in the finals.

im a huge fan of both durant and lebron, so i dont care who wins. but it will be an epic series.
you are a fan of durant because you are budadiii. you are only pretending to like lebron because you want to hide that you are budadii but also you dont like curry or gsw

24-Inch_Chrome
06-12-2015, 11:21 PM
No chance. OKC and a revitalized Spurs squad will be major contenders next year. This is GS's best shot at a ring, they had better capitalize.

LongLiveTheKing
06-12-2015, 11:22 PM
OKC is going to be better than them next year.

KungFuJoe
06-12-2015, 11:50 PM
Does anyone even know what is the story on Durants foot injury? Will he back 100%?

Smook B
06-12-2015, 11:56 PM
win one first lol.

Spurs5Rings2014
06-13-2015, 12:00 AM
you are a fan of durant because you are budadiii. you are only pretending to like lebron because you want to hide that you are budadii but also you dont like curry or gsw

No shit, Captain Obvious.

:oldlol:

KDthunderup
06-13-2015, 12:15 AM
OKC coming back hungry next season without Brooks as coach. Watch out.

KDthunderup
06-13-2015, 12:18 AM
Does anyone even know what is the story on Durants foot injury? Will he back 100%?
The Doctors are saying everything will heal back 100% so hopefully. Expecting him to be rusty at the start of the season due to lack of conditioning and barely playing much ball in the past year and a half.

Hopefully Donovan restricts him to 35 minutes a game and doesn't grind him into the ground like Brooks used to do.

Mrofir
06-13-2015, 12:40 AM
I actually think they are much more likely to be a mini-Spurs type of team, staying relevant and dangerous for 6-8 years and winning 1 or 2 championships along the way.

Genaro
06-13-2015, 12:50 AM
First of all, they haven't won this yet. They could very well be losing it all as soon as tuesday. Funny how things change quickly on ISH, 2 days ago Warriors were the most overrated scum in the history of the league.

I still believe that a healthy OKC team can be the best team in the league with a decent coach and then you have the Spurs and the Clippers, so the Warriors may not even be in the CF next year.

BlakFrankWhite
06-13-2015, 01:05 AM
The Doctors are saying everything will heal back 100% so hopefully. Expecting him to be rusty at the start of the season due to lack of conditioning and barely playing much ball in the past year and a half.

Hopefully Donovan restricts him to 35 minutes a game and doesn't grind him into the ground like Brooks used to do.

35 mpg?...bruh I wouldntplay him more than 30 mpg next season....and wouldn't play him at all against the lottery bound teams.

Westbrook to win MVP next season

veilside23
06-13-2015, 01:14 PM
they need to get rid of david lee, he is expiring next year and that could lure them a better big to pair up with Bogut. am thinking greg monroe with this team would be scary :)

DMAVS41
06-13-2015, 01:54 PM
Lets see them win one first.

But yea, of course, but it will depend on how the roster is built out. They are going to need to plug in 2 rotation players after this year likely.

And who knows what is going to happen with Green and Barnes.

If they keep the team together and add 1 or 2 guys that can play....sure.

But the competition is going to be tough. The West is getting better, not worse...and the Cavs are poised to have an even stronger team on paper than the Warriors if they are healthy for the coming 3 to 4 years.

Euroleague
06-13-2015, 07:07 PM
Curry has the IQ of a bag of bricks and Kerr lets him handle the ball most of the time.

Even in the current weak as hell NBA, that's not going to result in a back to back, and surely not in any 3 peat.

You don't keep winning championships if the guy handling the ball most of the time is genuinely retarded.

bobeticus
06-13-2015, 10:37 PM
No chance. OKC and a revitalized Spurs squad will be major contenders next year. This is GS's best shot at a ring, they had better capitalize.

This... its just too many injuries this Post season.... hoping for healthy post season in 2016 and we have a competitive west post season :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

TAZORAC
06-13-2015, 10:40 PM
KD/Westbrook/Ibaka with new pieces like Augustin/Kanter and a new coach might be the favorites in the west.

It will probably be those two teams in the WCF

Nah, they won't be the favorites, they'll be no different then they've been before.

I<3NBA
06-14-2015, 06:46 AM
No. Cavs will be ready for them next year.

SHAQisGOAT
06-14-2015, 07:43 AM
Still got to win this one, but I think they'll do it.

Anyways, I don't know, gotta see what they do in the off-season... But (at least without major upgrades) I'll say no, they won't. Ofc, can't tell the future but I even think 3-peat is going way too far...

dick tracy
06-14-2015, 03:54 PM
they haven't even won a champion ship yet:coleman:

dick tracy
06-14-2015, 03:57 PM
if they win this year

they should sign danny green for a millions to repeat:coleman: