PDA

View Full Version : Did melo give up on his nba career??

NZStreetBaller
06-13-2015, 01:35 AM
This nikka just seems like he doesnt even care anymore. Thought to himself eh screw it. Ill go with whoever pays me the most.

He always just looks so disinterested.

A classic case of tones of talent minus the hard work or will to win.

I hate these kind of guys. Give me your talent melo i'd join the bulls and put my all into it

Sarcastic
06-13-2015, 01:38 AM
He played his season with an injury that needed surgery, but that's giving up?

http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

kennethgriffin
06-13-2015, 01:41 AM
he got paid. hes fat and lazy. he'l be back when its a contract year

BlakFrankWhite
06-13-2015, 01:47 AM
He gave up the oppurtunity of winning rings....just to make more money.

He can rot in a perennial lottery bound team...lol

Lebron23
06-13-2015, 01:51 AM
I think it's time for Melo to starts ring chasing. Even though this guy is lazy, terrible leader, and has an attitude problem. He can be a solid 2nd or 3rd scoring option for any NBA team.

TripleA
06-13-2015, 01:59 AM
he got paid. hes fat and lazy. he'l be back when its a contract year
:rant
I like how these clowns be kicking Melo when his down. Yah you try to win games when your second best players is langston galloway and you have have a ****ed up knee. Do you really think melo is lazy because he is not do not let the Bspn lies tell you that. Melo is not a good leader but othe than that he does his best.

Sarcastic
06-13-2015, 02:05 AM
Melo played entire seasons with JR Smith, and Iman Chumpert being major parts of the team. I think everyone sees how useless they are. Imagine having to rely on them for 82 games. :lol

Spurs m8
06-13-2015, 02:19 AM
He cares.

About getting paid.

Cheers

CarlosBoozer
06-13-2015, 02:25 AM
He all about dat $$$

Bosnian Sajo
06-13-2015, 02:26 AM
:rant
I like how these clowns be kicking Melo when his down. Yah you try to win games when your second best players is langston galloway and you have have a ****ed up knee. Do you really think melo is lazy because he is not do not let the Bspn lies tell you that. Melo is not a good leader but othe than that he does his best.

Pretty sure Shumpurt and Smith were on the team until you guys gave them to the Cavs for free. Pretty sure Chandler was your big man until you guys traded him for Jose ****ing Calderon, who have failed on every single team he has ever been on. The Knicks have been a joke of a franchise for quite some time now, Melo was foolish coming to NY in the first place. He would of been much better off in Denver.

Taller than CP3
06-13-2015, 07:02 AM
Melo is the biggest bitch there is. But at least he's rich. He's a rich bitch.

Blue&Orange
06-13-2015, 07:30 AM
i can't believe he didn't tweet by now a "one man's trash it's still another man's trash" by now.

coin24
06-13-2015, 07:33 AM
i can't believe he didn't tweet by now a "one man's trash it's still another man's trash" by now.

:lol :lol

NZStreetBaller
06-13-2015, 07:44 AM
You can see the disinterest in his face everytime the camera is on him. Hes got absolutely no fire in him. U cant blame his team mates. He had a choice....

keep-itreal
06-13-2015, 07:46 AM
this generation's Barkley

CJ Mustard
06-13-2015, 08:19 AM
He played his season with an injury that needed surgery, but that's giving up?

http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif
They shut him down at like the All Star break, **** you mean he played the season?

Dude signed the contract knowing damn well that would end his chances of competing for a title in his prime. He wanted the money because he doesn't really care to compete, and he probably doesn't even believe he can get it done anyway.

What was his excuse last year by the way? He was trash then too and his team horrifically underachieved. This mother****er went from a top 5 player (in other people's eyes, not mine), to not mentioned at all.

http://i39.tinypic.com/8yb59i.png

alanLA92
06-13-2015, 10:15 AM
Kinda feel bad, his wife has him by the balls and seems he can't make any decision without going through her. Otherwise he would prob be a Bull right now.

jzek
06-13-2015, 10:23 AM
This dude carried Syracuse to a national title. I don't understand why he doesn't have the drive to do better in the NBA. I think his wife is damaging his career.

KNOW1EDGE
06-13-2015, 10:24 AM
I think everyone outside of delusional Knicks fans would agree Melo has fallen off extremely hard.