PDA

View Full Version : If Miami had never amnestied Miller...Lebron might have never left

Bosnian Sajo
06-13-2015, 05:16 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2014/09/mike_miller_on_what_angered_le.html

Article is from September, but I just happened to stumble upon it today. Interesting read, I always felt that unnecessary change is a bad thing for sports teams. True, Miller might have not been as effective as other players in Miami, but it was the fact that he was the glue guy that they should of kept him.

Same thing with OKC, try to upgrade an already great team by trading away Harden and what happens? You're out of the playoffs 2 years later. Was it worth it? My Lakers did the same shit trying to acquire CP3. Sure, we had just been swept by the MAvs, but because that deal fell through everything else went to shit.

J Shuttlesworth
06-13-2015, 05:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/techwar/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06/11488DDF-FAB3-4F86-AA66-0AD089968B6D_zpseumlsqrg.jpg

buddha
06-13-2015, 05:20 PM
baldo was mad MIA released one of his twinks? he still had James Jones. what a bitch.

warriorfan
06-13-2015, 05:22 PM
half ass cover up to explain why bran has already had to ring-chase twice in his prime and still ends up 2/6

nzahir
06-13-2015, 05:22 PM
It wasnt just this, it was also things like not allowing lebrons friends/agents to have an influence or be frontcourt at the games.
Or how wade was injured a lot of the time(ironic since kyrie and love are now out).
But the biggest reason I think is to fix his image especially in cleveland by going back and winning a ring. I think he will get at least 1 ring with the cavs, could be 2-3 if he stays till 36-38 and allows kyrie and or love to be the star

PJR
06-13-2015, 05:31 PM
No reason to completely adhere to the demands of someone who goes 2 for 6 in NBA Finals series.

The Heat won a title before Bran, they will win one after too.

nzahir
06-13-2015, 05:42 PM
No reason to completely adhere to the demands of someone who goes 2 for 6 in NBA Finals series.

The Heat won a title before Bran, they will win one after too.
Well he brought them 2, thats more than the 1 wade gave them.
Where were they the year before bron? And where are they now without him, even though they added deng, whiteside, dragic, nappier, and mcroberts.

PJR
06-13-2015, 06:00 PM

Last time I checked, Wade was present for both of the Heat's 2012 and 2013 titles too. The count is 3 > 2.

Where were they before bron

As in the year before? The same place LeBron was. Losing to the Celtics.

Next.

Bosnian Sajo
06-13-2015, 06:01 PM
Where were they the year before bron? And where are they now without him, even though they added deng, whiteside, dragic, nappier, and mcroberts.

I hate Lebron just as much as the next guy, but this is spot on. Lebron is a baller and can completely turn a team around from being a lottery team to being a championship contender, no other player has this big of an influence on teams.

nzahir
06-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Last time I checked, Wade was present for both of the Heat's 2012 and 2013 titles too. The count is 3 > 2.

As in the year before? The same place LeBron was. Losing to the Celtics.

Next.
The count is 2 finals mvps to 1.....NEXT
Wade lost in round 1, at least the cavs made it to round 2. NEXT
Lmk when wade has more fmvps than lebron, but I guess Ill never get that notification

There is 0 way to comeback from this, I bet you wont even try. And if you dont then it proves my point

PJR
06-13-2015, 06:38 PM
The count is 2 finals mvps to 1.....NEXT
Wade lost in round 1, at least the cavs made it to round 2. NEXT
Lmk when wade has more fmvps than lebron, but I guess Ill never get that notification

There is 0 way to comeback from this, I bet you wont even try. And if you dont then it proves my point

Let me know when LeBron wins an actual title without Wade. :lol

2 losses away from 2 for 6. Strive for greatness.

nzahir
06-13-2015, 07:23 PM
Let me know when LeBron wins an actual title without Wade. :lol

2 losses away from 2 for 6. Strive for greatness.
2 fmvps>1 fmvp

Nobody wins w/o a good team, NOBODY. What did wade do without shaq?
You are just making yourself look stupid bud.
Wade couldnt even make the playoffs with his team; lebron has carried this injured team to the finals and won a couple of games.
Bron is already consensus top 10 all time by people who have credibility and can reach top 5 or even better; wade will never even hit top 10, he isnt even top 15, hes probably top 20-25 all time