PDA

View Full Version : What lineups could the CAVS play to give LBJ a rest?

TAZORAC
06-13-2015, 10:25 PM
What lineups could the CAVS go with to give LBJ some bench time?

I say your offense will suffer either way, but these linups could be good DEFENSIVELY while he sat on the bench.

PG-Shrumpert(he handles the ball good enough to play PG)
SG-Smith (the chucker)
SF-Marion (don't know why he hasn't played more)
PF-Thompson
C-Maskaev

Put Marion on Curry.

Also Joe Harris is better then Delladova, it just that Delladova's gets more playing time.

J Shuttlesworth
06-13-2015, 10:42 PM
I think their best bet at this point is to hack guys like Bogut/Iggy to stop play and allow LeBron to get a breather.

1~Gibson~1
06-13-2015, 10:45 PM
Delly
Jr
Shump
Marion
Thompson/Mozgov

UK2K
06-13-2015, 11:02 PM
I will say this...

Any time Lebron isn't in the game, I'd have Mozgov in.

When Lebron checks out, throw it down low to sloooow the pace down. Thompson can provide weak side offensive rebounding.

Solid Snake
06-13-2015, 11:17 PM
I can't understand why Mozgov doesn't get more touches in general. With or without Lebron. Mix up the offense a bit.

TemporaMutantur
06-13-2015, 11:20 PM
Has Marion even played a minute in this series?

Hey Yo
06-13-2015, 11:24 PM
I can't understand why Mozgov doesn't get more touches in general. With or without Lebron. Mix up the offense a bit.
He was able to last game due to GS playing small ball from the opening tip. Bogut played sparingly and Lee is sub-par on defense.

I like the idea of feeding Mozgof to try to get GS in foul trouble, while LeBron driving to the hoop to try to do the same.

I<3NBA
06-14-2015, 02:51 AM
i think this lineup would do:

Irving
Smith
Shumpert
Love
Mozgov

zoom17
06-14-2015, 02:57 AM

Irving
Smith
Shumpert
Love
Mozgov

:biggums:

Rose'sACL
06-14-2015, 03:28 AM

Irving
Smith
Shumpert
love
mozgov

J Shuttlesworth
06-14-2015, 03:31 AM

Irving
Smith
Kobe
Love
Mozgov

buddha
06-14-2015, 03:51 AM
I think their best bet at this point is to hack guys like Bogut/Iggy to stop play and allow LeBron to get a breather.

cav's can't be putting guys into foul trouble without bringing players like Perkins or Marion into the game, that means they will have to play offense with them.

dumb idea.

SugarHill
06-14-2015, 04:13 AM
cav's can't be putting guys into foul trouble without bringing players like Perkins or Marion into the game, that means they will have to play offense with them.

dumb idea.
Not like it can get any worse. Have you seen that offense without LeBron? Maybe the audacity of having Perkins out there will fool GSW into thinking something is up and open up some opportunities for the other guys. :lol

1~Gibson~1
06-14-2015, 11:26 AM
The Cavs HAVE to play their veteran players when Lebron isnt on the court because all of the younger players are forgetting that he's on the bench and are looking to pass to a man who isn't there.

1. Shumpert/Delly
2. JR Smith
3. Mike Miller
4. James Jones
5. Perkins

FKAri
06-14-2015, 11:30 AM
The Cavs HAVE to play their veteran players when Lebron isnt on the court because all of the younger players are forgetting that he's on the bench and are looking to pass to a man who isn't there.

1. Shumpert/Delly
2. JR Smith
3. Mike Miller
4. James Jones
5. Perkins

oh lawd. That lineup would get routed.

HylianNightmare
06-14-2015, 11:40 AM

1. Shumpert/Delly
2. JR Smith
3. Mike Miller
4. James Jones
5. Perkins

I'd switch Perkins for Thompson or mozgov and roll with it Miller and Jones space the floor for the big man down low or pick and roll with shump/delly and the big and iso jr and pray for some semblance of offense